True Blood S03E07
《真爱如血》第三季 第七集
No wonder Bill was drawn to you.
难怪比尔被你迷得七荤八素
You're delicious. Fuck you.
真是美味啊 去你♥妈♥的♥
I've never tasted anything like you.
我从没尝过这种味道的
What are you?
你究竟是什么
I'm the bitch that's gonna kill you.
姑奶奶我就是你的刽子手
Let me go.
放开我
Sookie.
苏琪
Do it. But...
动手 但...
Do it.
快动手
William.
威廉姆
I love you.
我爱你
You wouldn't know love if it kicked you in the fangs.
老娘一棍子下去 看你还怎么爱
Bill?
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Sookie. Shut the door.
苏琪 快关门
She had to have the key to the manacles.
手铐的钥匙一定在她身上
Is he dead? No.
他死了吗 没有
He's in real bad shape, but he's...
他看起来很惨 但还没有...
You sure? Because he looks dead.
你确定吗 他的样子像是死了
He isn't dead!
他没死
When vampires are dead, this is what they look like.
吸血鬼死了以后是这个样子的
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Ladies, we've got to get out of here. There's wolves all over.
姑娘们 咱得赶紧走 这儿全是狼人
I know.
知道
Sookie, it's only a matter of time before they come back.
苏琪 他们马上就会找来的
I said, I know.
我说了 知道了
Please, help me wrap him up. What?
求你 帮我把他裹起来 扯淡
We ain't got that kind of...
我们才不会带这种...
I am not leaving here without him.
不带上他 我不会走的
Fuck.
妈的
Let's wrap him up in the tarp.
用油布把他裹起来
Oh, shouldn't have.
噢 不会吧
Vampire burrito?
吸血鬼馅玉米卷吗
For me?
做给我吃的吗
What can I do you for?
要帮忙吗
Here for the fights.
我是来找斗场的
What fights? There ain't no fights here.
什么斗场 这儿可没人打架
No?
没有吗
I was told there was gonna be some dogfighting here,
可有人告诉我这有斗狗的场子呢
and I was hoping to get in on the action.
我原本还想小试手气
You was told, huh?
有人告诉你是吧
By who?
谁
Man didn't give me his name.
他没透露姓名
Told him I had money. He told me where I could go to spend it.
我说我有钱 他就说有个地方可以花
Now, you don't strike me as the dogfighting type.
看你这样不像是能参加斗狗的啊
Well, you got me all wrong,
那你真是不了解我了
because I love me some high-stakes gambling,
说到赌局 我就喜欢玩大的
and dogfighting's the ultimate sport for me.
而我最中意的莫过于斗狗了
And once you done it, you realize cards are for pussies.
和这个一比 扑克就是给娘们儿玩的
Well, like I already told you, ain't no fights here.
还是那句话 这里没有什么斗场
Look, I got money to burn.
我有花不完的钱
I'll give you some.
不会亏待你的
Don't you even think about it.
别想耍花样
You a cop? No, no, no. I swear.
你是警♥察♥吗 不不 我发誓
Show me your gun.
把枪交出来
If you are a cop, you sure as shit ain't carrying a cop's gun.
如果你是警♥察♥ 肯定不会傻到带配枪
I told you, I ain't a cop.
我说了 我不是警♥察♥
Turn your shit around and go.
赶紧掉头给我滚蛋
But... Do it and I will let you live.
但... 赶紧滚 我就放你一条活路
All right.
好 好
All right, easy. All right.
好 别激动 这就走
Easy.
别激动
Debbie, just let everybody else go,
黛比 放他们几个走
take the vamp with them.
让他们带上这个吸血鬼
You and me, we can talk. Fuck you.
我们俩好好谈谈 去你♥妈♥的♥
I'm the one with the fucking gun. Ain't no one going nowhere.
枪在老娘手里 你们他妈的谁都别想跑
Sweetheart... I ain't your sweetheart no more.
宝贝 我早不是你的宝贝了
Now give me a minute to think.
别吵 让我理清思路
I didn't want to do this. Calm down, Debbie. Pull it together.
我不想开枪 冷静啊 黛比 要理智
Fuck, I can't. I need some more V.
妈的 理智不起来 我要吸血鬼的血
Maybe this vamp still has some blood left in him.
或许这只吸血鬼身上还有血可榨
Don't even think about it, bitch.
想都不要想 贱♥人♥
Oh, you sure picked a dumb-ass time to call me bitch, bitch.
要惹毛老娘 你可挑错时间了 臭婊♥子♥
Hey now, Sook. Don't do that. Sookie, I got this.
苏琪 这时候别冲动 苏琪 我了解她
You ain't got shit.
你♥他♥妈♥了解个屁
Yes I do, ain't no way you're pulling that trigger. This ain't you.
我知道你不会扣动扳机的 你不是这样的人
These people killed my packmates.
这些人♥渣♥残杀我的族人
It's that V talking.
这是毒瘾作祟
This isn't who you are. It's an eye for an eye.
你不想这样的 这只是以牙还牙
Only way they can pay us back is with their lives.
用他们的命来祭奠我族人的亡灵
Alcide, I've been listening in
埃尔希德 我在听她的想法
and she ain't exactly misrepresenting herself.
她并非完全被毒瘾左右
Okay, freak.
你个变♥态♥
Your mind-reading shit's getting real fucking old.
你那一套读心的把戏早他妈过时了
Debbie. Debbie, look at me. Look at me.
黛比 黛比 看着我
You loved me once. I know you did.
我知道你曾深爱过我
I'd have given up everything for you,
我情愿为你付出所有
but you wouldn't even give me a baby.
你却不肯给我一个孩子
Sorry. Oh, you're sorry?
抱歉 你抱歉什么
What happened to, "I won't bring one of our kind in the world"?
"我不想世上再多一个狼人"的借口呢
It's too fucking late for you to be sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥现在抱歉太晚了
It's never too late.
永远不会太晚
You want to talk about it, we can talk about it.
如果你愿意 我们可以商量
Back off. Listen to me, Sook.
退后 听我说 苏琪
I'll take her out when she ain't looking.
我会趁她不备 把她拖出去
Tara, don't.
泰拉 别
There ain't no going back.
我们再也回不去了
This is who I am now. No, baby.
这才是我现在的身份 不 宝贝
It's just a scar. We all got scars.
那不过是个伤疤 谁都有伤疤
If she shoots him, we're next, and I'm not gonna die here.
她开枪杀人 我们都逃不了 我不要死在这
Give me the gun. That was your last step.
把枪给我 再往前一步我就开枪
You ain't getting another. Debbie.
不许再靠近 黛比
I don't care what you do, Sook. Just distract her for me.
苏克 不管你用什么办法 别让她注意我
Fuck you. Bitch, I'll kill you.
我♥操♥ 臭婊♥子♥ 我要杀了你
Go ahead and try. Get off of me.
你试试 放开我
What the hell is going on in here?
这里他妈的怎么回事
Fuck!
操
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my fucking God!
我的老天哪
Sorry, Debbie.
黛比 抱歉
He didn't leave me any choice.
他让我别无选择
You... You had a choice.
你 你已经做出选择了
And you picked the fucking fangbanger
你选择了那个该死的尖牙控
over one of your own?
抛弃了你的族人
Go on. Get him in the van.
快 把他弄到车上去
I'll be right out.
我马上就出来
Tara, keep the ends wrapped up tight.
泰拉 两头的布要揪紧
So, what's it gonna be...
那么 你想怎样
sweetheart?
亲爱的
You gonna kill me too?
连我也要干掉吗
You fucking better,
你♥他♥妈♥的最好杀了我
because if you don't,
如果你放我活路
I'll sniff you out.
我绝对不放过你
I will.
我会的
I will come after you,
我会来找你
and I will
不干掉你
hunt you down.
誓不罢休
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表