True Blood S03E10
《真爱如血》第三季 第十集
I'm a fairy?
我是精灵
How fucking lame.
太扯了吧
Fairy is but one of the names.
精灵只是称呼之一
What other names are there? Finodrerr.
那还有什么别的说法 菲诺德尔
Ellyllon. The Old People.
艾萨松[英国传说故事中的精灵] 古灵精
Aliens.
外星人
God fucking damn it. I really am an alien.
老天爷啊 我还真是外星人
Only part.
只是一部分
You're mostly human.
你多半还是人类
Apparently, a Fae coupled with one of your female ancestors.
似乎是 有个精灵与你的女性先祖结合
Coupled?
结合
The Fae were known for breeding with humans,
据说 精灵族常与人类交♥媾♥产子
sometimes against the human's will.
有时是违背人类意愿的
My people are rapists?
我的族人是强♥奸♥犯吗
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些的
One of them called. Claudine told me.
有个叫克劳汀的精灵告诉我的
Claudine?
克劳汀吗
Where were you when you...? Bon Temps Cemetery.
你是在哪儿看见... 良辰镇公墓
Only it... it was someplace else,
不过... 又不太一样
and it was day.
而且是白天
But it wasn't painful, it was beautiful.
我却没有感到痛苦 反而觉得很美
Was there a pond?
有没有个池塘
Yes, that's how I got there.
有 我就是从池塘穿过去的
I was there too.
我也去过那儿
Claudine told me you would take my light.
克劳汀告诉我说 你会拿走我的光
She's afraid for you, and with good reason.
她是担心你 却也事出有因
What reason is that?
什么原因
Every supernatural I have ever met
我认识的所有超自然生物
believes the Fae were wiped out of existence
都认为精灵族灭亡的罪魁祸首
by vampires.
就是吸血鬼
Oh, fuck me.
我靠啊
Tara, we gotta hide this.
泰拉 我们得把这藏起来
I need you to dig.
给我挖
What? Dig.
啥 挖
Start up the truck. Put these in back.
去开车 把这个放后面
We'll find a place to burn 'em.
找个地方把它烧了
I got this.
剩下的我来
I hope you rot in hell,
祝你在地狱都不得安生
you psycho piece of shit.
你个变♥态♥人♥渣♥
Why are we stopping? We don't have time for this!
停下来做什么 没时间磨蹭了
Man, what the hell are you doing? This guy needs a doctor.
哥们 你这是要干嘛 他需要治疗
We're still 20 miles away from the Monroe ER.
我们距离门罗急诊室还有二十英里
He ain't gonna make it.
他撑不到那么远
Bring him up on the porch and lay him out.
把他抬到门廊这里来平放好
I'm telling you if we don't take...
我告诉你 如果我们不...
Hey! Would you just trust me? I'm gonna make it right.
你就信我这回好不好 我能搞定的
What is he doing?
他要干嘛
I don't know, but I guess he's got a plan.
我也不知道 但我想他心里有数
If he dies, you're both fucking dead.
他要是死了 你俩都别想活
It's all right. I got you, come on.
没事的 我来背你 挺住
Get out of my way.
给我让路
Wait! His breathings all fucked up, he can't get no air!
等等 放他下来 他都喘不上气了
Come on, Calvin. Stay with us, buddy.
加油 卡文 要挺住 哥们
You fucking pussy.
你这个该死的娘们
Is there anyone you won't let walk all over you?
你还能再唯唯诺诺点吗
Dumb motherfucker.
大傻♥逼♥
Rip your dick off and feed it to my hogs.
我就把你的命根子拧下来喂猪
You're really not an alpha, are you?
你就不是当首领的料
Can't you just be a normal guy?
你就不能是个正常人吗
I fucking trusted you!
亏我他妈的还相信你
Come on, come on.
快来 快
Oh, my God.
天呐
All right.
好的
Yeah.
就它了
Tell me how you do it, Sam. Huh?
告诉我你怎么办到的 山姆
How you keep getting into these places
你怎么能进那些地方
without setting off the alarm.
却从来不引起警报
A man ain't nothing without his secrets.
没有点绝活儿还算什么男人
Tell me. Huh?
告诉人家嘛
Uh? Please? Maybe.
求求你啦 再说吧
One day, when we're out of this game,
等到有一天 我们金盆洗手
running a nice little bar,
去开一家小酒馆
making babies who look like you.
生一堆像你这么漂亮的宝宝
Oh. You feel so good. Even warmer than usual.
你摸起来好舒服 比平时还要热乎
You are so fucking beautiful.
你真♥他♥妈♥的漂亮
Well, thanks, honey.
多谢夸奖 亲爱的
Feeling beautiful. What is this?
感觉不错吧 这什么情况
This would be you getting screwed.
情况就是 你丫玩儿完了
You in on this? Was her idea.
你跟他一伙的吗 她可是主谋
Probably crossed your mind,
你也该怀疑过吧
a world-class piece of ass like that
这种一流货色
don't usually fall for a dumb fuck like you.
怎么会看上你这种二♥逼♥挫男
We're good. Well, you were right.
可以走了 你想的没错
Come on.
走吧
Why do people think they were wiped out by vampires?
为什么大家都认为他们是被吸血鬼灭绝的
And if you don't tell me the truth, Bill Compton,
如果你不告诉我实话 比尔·康普顿
I swear to God I will know it.
我发誓 我非查清楚不可
According to legend,
据传说
fairy blood is delectable and intoxicating to vampires.
精灵血对吸血鬼来说具有极大的诱惑
Is it true?
是真的吗
Yours is the most delicious blood I have ever tasted.
你的血是我所尝过的最美味的
That's all I know.
我只知道这么多了
I believe having your blood
我想 正是因为吸了你的血
is what allowed me to get to whatever dream state where I met Claudine.
我才能进入那个仙境 遇见克劳汀
I'm pretty sure Claudine hated you in that other place.
我敢肯定 那个啥地方的克劳汀恨透你了
Why would she tell you anything at all?
她为什么还要告诉你这些
I told her my only intention was to protect you.
我告诉她 我只想保护你
And she believed you? She did.
她信了吗 是的
If... If my blood is so delicious,
如果... 如果我的血很美味
does that mean your feelings for me are based on...?
是不是意味着你对我的感觉也因为...
No.
不是的
Oh, it definitely drew me to you at first.
一开始 的确是你的血吸引了我
But we grew into something much deeper.
但我们的爱早已不止于此
You must know that.
你是知道的啊
You see the difference between the way I look at you
你很清楚 我看你的眼神
and the way that Eric and Russell do.
与埃里克和罗素都是不同的
Yes, but in the van, you almost...
是 但当时在车里 你差点没...
I was unconscious.
我当时不省人事啊
I was fighting for survival. That wasn't me.
那是求生的本能 不是我的本意啊
Sookie, it is not your blood I love.
苏琪 我爱的不是你的血
I love you.
我爱的是你
Your mind, your heart,
你的人 你的心
your soul.
你的灵魂
And I will forswear ever feeding on you again
如果能够让你重拾对我的信任
if that's what it takes to convince you of that.
我愿立誓 永不再吸你的血
You have brought light back in to my life
是你 让我回到充满光明
and hope and gratitude.
希望与感激的世界
That is why I love you.
这才是我爱你的原因
Nothing else.
别无其他
"I give all my residences,
"我将名下所有住♥宅♥
subject to any mortgages or encumbrances there on, to... "
及所有持有的抵押债权和不动产全部划到
My progeny, Pamela Swynford DeBeaufort.
我的后裔帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗名下"
Why are you doing this?
你这是要干嘛
Because, Pam, Russell Edgington was maybe
帕姆 在他现场直播宰杀活人之后
the oldest and strongest vampire on the planet,
罗素·爱丁顿就不光是世界上
before he eviscerated a newsman live on TV.
最年长 最强壮的吸血鬼了
Now he's also the craziest,
还要加上最疯狂的头衔
and his rage is directed at me.
而他的怒火是冲着我来的
Do the math.
好好想想吧
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表