Then he is an idiot.
所以他是个白♥痴♥
Where is Sookie now? Jackson Mississippi.
苏琪现在在哪儿 密西西比州 杰克逊
Where in Jackson? I don't know.
杰克逊的什么地方 我不知道
Find out.
查出来
Hi Tara.
泰拉
Sookie you sound awful.
苏琪 你不舒服吗
Bill...
比尔
broke up with me.
他和我分手了
Oh my god. What an asshole.
什么 真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪里
I'm coming to get you.
我来接你
No I just need to cry my eyes out for about a week.
不用了 给我一周时间 哭干眼泪就好了
What you need is your best friend right now.
你现在需要最好的朋友陪伴
Give me your address.
告诉我你的地址
After all you've been through?
你经历了那么多磨难
I don't want you getting mixed up in my mess.
我可不想你再搅进我这趟浑水
You'd do it for me. I'm getting in the car right now.
换作你也会这样的 我现在就开车过去
Address.
告诉我地址
I'm exhausted.
我现在很累
I'll call you tomorrow I promise.
明天给你电♥话♥ 我保证
Sookie.
苏琪
What do you want from Sookie?
你要对苏琪做什么
Oh you should be more concerned with what I want from you.
你更应该关心的是 我要对你做什么
Let me go.
放我走
Not gonna happen.
想得美
That was the best sex I've had in decades.
这是我近几十年来 最享受的一次性♥爱♥
At least somebody enjoyed it.
那是你自得其乐
There was true passion between you and I tonight.
今晚你我之间可是真正的激♥情♥
Any passion you felt
你感受到的所谓激♥情♥
was me killing my love for Sookie.
不过是我在扼杀对苏琪的爱
It had nothing to do with you.
根本与你无关
It's been a long night and I need to sleep.
今晚真是身心俱疲 我要休息了
Now get the fuck out.
现在给我滚出去
Oh William.
威廉姆
I'm happy.
我太高兴了
You're with me.
你现在在我身边
And you're not going anywhere.
哪儿也不会去
Even if it takes 40 years
等待四十年又如何
I know you will love me again.
我知道你会重新爱上我
You can't help but love.
你不会不爱我的
Cheese and rice.
我的老天哪
You scared me half to death.
你把我吓得半死
What the hell are you doing out there?
你在外面做什么
Waiting for you to invite me in.
等你邀我进去
Can all vampires fly?
吸血鬼都能飞吗
Can all humans sing?
人类都能唱歌♥吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it.
我唱歌♥从来都找不着调
Come on in.
进来吧
So um how goes the search?
进展怎么样
Turns out he's not who I was looking for.
我终于发现 他不是我要找的人
You smell like the ocean in winter.
你闻起来像冬日的海洋
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Bill doesn't smell like anything.
比尔就没有什么气味
That's not possible.
这确实不可能
You played by the north sea as a child.
你孩提时常在北海附近玩耍
Yes.
是的
How did you know?
你怎么会知道
I'm smelling your memories.
我在用嗅觉 感知你的记忆
Not even you can do that.
你怎么可能做到
Oh. I got skills you can't even dream of cowboy.
我有你想象不到的能力 小伙子
You want more?
还要继续吗
Huh?
什么
You want more?
还要继续吗
Or I boring you?
我让你厌倦了吗
That'll be all.
够了
The vampire rights amendment's impending passing
吸血鬼权利修正案即将通过
has left many up in arms but perhaps none so much...
仍有很多人竭力反对 但也许...
What time you wanna head back to Bon Temps?
既然你已经不用再找那个混♥蛋♥
Since you're not looking for that asshole anymore.
那么打算何时回良辰镇
Oh I still plan on finding him.
我还是打算继续找他
Okay doormat.
好吧 受气包
I'm not a doormat.
我才不是受气包
I just want him to say it to my face.
我只是希望他当面对我说清
What he didn't hurt you enough?
怎么 你被伤得还不够吗
I think he's in trouble. Maybe I'm wrong
或许他是言不由衷 也许是我自作多情
But if he can look me in the eye and tell me it's over
但如果他看着我的眼睛 说一切都结束了
then I'll leave him here to rot.
那我立刻放手 随他去
You looking for closure? Just let it go move on.
何必自讨无趣 放手吧 想开点
Says the man cooking breakfast in a wok
难道你坚持用炒锅做早餐
because he's too sad to buy a new frying pan.
是因为伤心得连买♥♥只煎锅的力气都没了吗
I need more information.
我还要继续调查
Take me to that engagement party tonight.
今晚带我去那个订婚宴
No fucking way.
想都别想
I paid my debt to Eric Northman.
我已经还清了欠埃里克·诺思曼的账
I know you're still hurting over Debbie.
我知道你还在为黛比的事情心痛
But seeing her with those creeps
但是 看到她和那些渣滓厮混
might help you get over her.
也许能帮你忘掉她
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Either one of us showing up after last night
经过昨晚的事情 我们两个要是再去
is just asking to get our asses kicked.
只能是自找麻烦
You go if you gotta. Don't put your shit on me.
你要去就去 别拉我陪葬
Ring ring hooker. Ring ring.
快接 死丫头 快接啊
Now I know you holing up at Sookie's
我知道你躲在苏琪家
but long story short
长话短说吧
I gots me a six-figure bucket seat
我搞了一辆超炫豪华坐骑
cradling my black ass right the fuck now.
这会儿就骑在老子的胯下爽着呢
And you got yourself my old ride.
所以那辆旧车就便宜你啦
That's right buddha done did us a 180 he did.
天上掉馅饼了 真的
Now why don't you calls a motherfucker back please?
丫听到留言快他妈回电 好不好
Shit.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
You must be Janice.
你一定是珍妮丝
And you're Sookie Stackhouse?
你就是苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
Thank you Jesus.
太感谢了 上帝
I'd have settled for a two-bit hooker
白瞎了我还跑去找不入流的妓♥女♥
to get my brother's mind off that bitch Debbie Pelt
就为了让我弟弟忘掉黛比·佩特那个婊♥子♥
But you are cute and sweet.
可是瞧瞧你 甜美可爱
You're just what he needs.
正是他需要的类型
Thanks for coming over.
多谢你专程赶来
When you called I was checking my horoscope.
你来电♥话♥时 我正在占卜星象
Do you know what it said?
你知道它怎么说的吗
"Things are looking up for somebody close to you."
"踏破铁鞋无觅处 得来全不费工夫"
Nailed it.
太准了
Don't get too excited.
别太高兴了
Alcide and I are just working together.
我和埃尔希德只是一起做事
You don't look like you work construction to me.
你不像是在工地上干活的
No. Someone I care about's gone missing
不是 我有个朋友失踪了
and Alcide has inside information
可能是被一群家伙绑♥架♥了
about the folks I think have him.
埃尔希德能帮我调查这事儿
I called you because I need to get into Lou Pine's
我找你来 是想混进露潘酒吧
without standing out.
但不能被人识破
You need to look the part.
你需要乔装打扮
Well that is my specialty.
这 就是我的强项了
How deep do you wanna go?
你想打扮成什么样子
I wanna look like I could kick some serious ass.
我希望自己看起来很彪悍
Which I can.
我本来就是
All right let's pick out some temporary tattoos.
好吧 先选几个临时纹身
No chance of anything more between you and my baby brother?
你和我弟弟真没有发展空间吗
I'm not really looking
我没什么想法
and he's still hung up on his ex.
而且他对前女友还恋恋不舍呢
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表