Well, guess who turned out to be
猜猜看 谁才是
completely unworthy of our trust.
完全不值得信任的人
No. Hm.
不是吧 没错
Why? What's happened?
为什么 怎么回事
He's been hiding something very interesting from us all.
他一直向我们隐瞒了一些很有意思的事
Bill!
比尔
Are you serious?
你不是认真的吧
I am almost 3000 years old.
我都将近三千岁了
Eric, get her out of here, please.
埃里克 求你带她走吧
Eric, what are you doing?
埃里克 你干什么
I wouldn't let go of this if I were you.
换作我 绝不会轻易放她走
I don't know what it is,
虽不清楚她是什么玩意
but I do know it's quite valuable.
但肯定非常有价值
True Blood S03E06
《真爱如血》第三季 第六集
Eric, what the fuck?
埃里克 你搞什么鬼
I've not had the pleasure of tasting it,
虽然我本人无福消受
but all my instincts say
但直觉告诉我
it would be quite extraordinary.
那会是一种非同寻常的体验
I will never, ever forgive you for this.
我永远也不会原谅你的所作所为
Mm. I think we're equals.
嗯 这下我们扯平了吧
Oh, but it's wrong. Isn't it?
这样可不好 是吧
Indeed.
没错
Do you care nothing about our home?
难道你一点也不顾及我们家庭吗
Talbot, not now.
托博 现在不是时候
When?
那什么时候合适
What are you going to do with our Mr. Compton,
你要怎么处置我们的康普顿先生
if I may ask?
我能问一下吗
Marco, Klaus,
马尔科 克劳斯
take Mr. Compton to the slave quarters.
把康普顿先生带到囚室去
There, my dear, you will kill him.
然后你们把他就地解决了吧
No!
不要
But what's...?
但是那...
Do not defy me!
不要违抗我的命令
I am your King!
我可是你们的国王
Your majesty.
遵命 陛下
Take Miss Stackhouse into the library, Eric.
埃里克 把斯塔克豪斯小姐带到书房♥
I wanna ask her a few questions
等我先解决了家务事
after I repair the state of affairs of my marriage.
还有几个问题要问她
Bill, I will get you out of here.
比尔 我会带你离开这里的
Eric, you save her, I beg you.
埃里克 救救她 我求你了
If you do kill him...
如果你敢杀他
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
Oh, please. Please try.
你倒是试试看啊
Without that sanctimonious little prick,
没有了那个道貌岸然的小杂种
Godrick, to save you,
格瑞克来救你
I would just love to rip you open
我倒是很乐意把你开膛破肚
and wear your rib cage as a hat.
拿你的肋骨做帽子戴
Please tell me you were just doing that
请告诉我 你刚才那样做
for the King's benefit.
是想从国王那里拿好处
I don't think anyone plays the King of Mississippi
谁要是敢耍弄密西西比之王
and gets away with it.
后果绝对不堪设想
I certainly have no intentions of trying.
我可没有胆量去尝试
Why are you even here?
你到底为什么来这里
I thought you had other things to deal with.
我以为你还有别的事要去做
Yeah, I do, and I need to think.
没错 是的 我要好好考虑
So please don't take this the wrong way, but shut up.
不要误会 请你闭嘴
Eric, please, I'm begging you...
埃里克 我求你了...
Thank you.
谢谢
And what is your vegetable of the day?
今天特♥供♥的蔬菜有哪些
That would be the peas.
今天是豌豆
And how are those prepared?
怎么做的呢
Those are dumped out of a can into a big pot and heated up.
就是从罐子里直接倒入锅中煮出来的
I mean, where do you think you are, lady, Red Lobster?
这位女士 你当这里是红龙虾海鲜馆吗
Hey, I am paying good money to eat here.
我可是要花大钱来这里吃饭的
You wanna keep any of that cheap dyed hair
你要想保住这头俗不可耐的红头发
you better stop mouthing off to me.
最好说话的时候注意点儿
Tap the titty. oh, come on.
好好打 哦 别这样
Well, that sucked.
那一下真臭
And not in a good way.
完全不是这么回事嘛
Lafayette, I got an order. What?
拉法耶 刚有人点餐 什么
Sam and Tommy already done gone.
山姆和托米都走了
Ain't we closed yet? Nope.
我们不是打烊了吗 没有呢
Curlers over there wants the chicken fried steak,
那边有个卷毛想吃炸鸡排
extra gravy on the side,
旁边淋上肉汁
extra mash, no veggies.
加酱 不要蔬菜
Hell, no. You want me to help?
不是吧 要帮忙吗
Can you cook?
你会做菜吗
I can do a lot of things.
我会做很多事呢
Oh, lordy.
哦 老天
"and I want a freshly cut lemon in my iced tea,
"我的冰茶要加一片新鲜柠檬
not some dried-out thing that's been sitting around all day."
可不能是晾了一天的干瘪东西"
Aah! dagnabbit.
啊 见鬼
Look what I just did.
看我做了什么啊
Oh, I got lemon juice on it too.
上面还沾了柠檬汁
No, sorry. Arlene,
真对不起 阿尔琳
sometimes it just happens.
有时候会突然就这样
Please don't kill me. I'm pregnant.
别杀我 我怀孕了
That probably just makes you wanna eat me even more.
估计你现在更想咬我了
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
This is why people hate y'all.
这就是为什么人类都恨你们
I just haven't eaten in days.
我很久都没咬人了
I love how warm you are.
我喜欢你暖暖的感觉
I feel like I'm on fire.
我就像着了火似的
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
That's because we are...
那是因为我们
on fire.
欲♥火♥燃烧
I ain't no virgin.
我不是处♥女♥
Me neither.
我也不是处♥男♥
But you make me feel like one.
但是你让我感觉这是第一次
Not me.
我却不是
You make me feel like 110 percent woman.
你让我觉得自己比女人还要女人
Don't hurt me. Or do.
别弄疼我了 好吧
I don't care.
疼了我也不在乎
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Huh?
什么
I ain't into any pervert stuff.
我可不会做什么变♥态♥的事
What? I didn't mean it like that.
什么 我不是那意思
Then what in blazes was it you did mean?
那你究竟是什么意思
I meant...
我的意思是
Don't break my heart.
不要伤我的心
What did I say?
我说错了什么
This ain't right.
这样子是不对的
It ain't.
不对的
I wanted to just get a taste
我只是想尝试一下
of something I could remember forever, but...
好让我可以永久怀念 但是...
Goddamn it, I ain't gonna let you see me cry.
该死的 我不想让你看见我哭
Hey.
喂
Hey, there's no reason for you to cry.
你没必要哭的
Not when you're with me.
尤其是和我在一起时
I'll take care of you.
我会照顾好你的
What?
怎么了
I gotta go.
我得走了
No. Crystal. Keep it down.
克莉斯多 不要走 小声点
Hey. I ain't letting you go.
我不会让你走的
Ain't nobody owns me.
没有人能管住我
Well, when am I gonna see you again?
我什么时候能再见到你
Never. This can't happen. It's too dangerous.
永远也不会了 这太危险了
Dangerous? Why?
怎么会危险
Just forget me, for both our sakes.
为了大家都好 忘记我吧
So all that stuff about caring about me, that was just crap?
那些所谓在乎我的话 全是屁话了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表