Let me put on some clothes.
我去穿衣服
Hey.
你好
Oh, from the bar.
噢 酒吧来的
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, sam. This here's Nicole.
山姆 这是妮科儿
Natalie.
娜塔莉
It's okay. We ain't done much talking.
放心 我们不会聊太久的
You high?
你嗑药了吗
No.
没
Well, I am. You want some? No, no.
我嗑了 你要来点吗 不用
Do you want me to go? I don't wanna get you in trouble.
我还是走吧 我可不想给你惹麻烦
No, no. He ain't gonna do nothing.
不 不 他没什么事
He's just stuck in the mud and wants to drag me in with him.
他不过是自己有了麻烦 还想把我拖下水
Uh, seriously, dude. Look at yourself.
老兄 我说真的 瞧瞧你自己
I'm naked, she's naked. We're partying.
我光着 她也光着 我们快活着呢
And you're just standing there.
你杵在这里算什么
Listen, how you have a good time's your own business.
听着 你怎么爽是你的事
Believe me, I've done it all and more.
真的 我已经是老手了
Yeah, he says that. Where'd that guy go?
瞧 他又来了 你的马子在哪里啊
Hey! you can't be bothering the neighbors
嘿 邻居们在睡觉
while they're sleeping.
你们不能吵到人家
You telling me that as my landlord or my dad?
你这是以我老爸的身份 还是房♥东的身份啊
Fine. Whatever. Yes, sir.
算了算了 遵命 长官
We'll keep it down.
我们会小声点
That all?
行了吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
That's your dad?
他是你老爸吗
Where'd you learn that shit?
你在哪里学的这功夫
I used to be a rodeo champ. Really?
我以前是放牧比赛的冠军 真的吗
Okay, call.
好了 打电♥话♥吧
Renard Parish sheriff's department.
雷那尔教区警长办公室
Th-there's a guy tied to a tree by Jefferson road.
在杰斐逊路边 有个人被绑在树上
I-it's about three miles north of I-20.
I-20号♥路北边大约三英里处
H-he's got a bag full of vampire blood in his pocket.
他身上有个装满吸血鬼血的袋子
I think he's some kind of drug dealer.
我想他应该是个血贩子
Is he in need of medical assistance?
他需要医生吗
Hey, does he need medical assistance?
他需要医生吗
That's good enough. Come on.
行了 快走
Oh, shit.
我靠
You should have let me sleep last night.
昨晚你该让我好好睡一觉的
got a 12-hour shift.
整个黑白颠倒了
Hey, Ruby, you almost done in there?
嘿 露比 你搞定了吗
It's time for us to go home.
我们该回家了
You have got a excellent selection of cosmetics.
你收藏的化妆品还真不错呢
I'll give you that.
不服不行
I'm ready for you now.
我准备好了
Can't nothing hurt me when I got on my war paint.
只要我盛装打扮 就没人能伤害我了
Something different about you.
你和平时不太一样
I don't think so.
我倒没觉得
You ain't got your mask on.
你没化妆哦
'cause you been in there hogging all my stuff.
因为你一直在里面扫荡我的东西
I see you. My son is shining through.
我看出来了 我的儿子光彩照人
Did he do this to you? No.
是因为他吗 不是的
Yeah.
是的
I guess you can say that.
你可以这么说
I'll be damned.
我会下地狱的
Maybe god loves fags.
或许上帝喜欢基佬
That sounds like a compliment.
听起来倒像是赞美
Ruby, we gotta go. Come on.
露比 我们得走了 快点
You need to bless the jell-o so everyone can eat. Come on.
等你祝福了果子冻 大家才有得吃
All right, now. You go ahead.
好吧 你先走
Without my ring. Thank you.
留下我的戒指 谢谢
Come see me, la la.
来看我 儿子
All right, Miss lady. Eat your vegetables.
好的 大小姐 好好吃菜
So I'll see you? When I see you.
还能见到你吗 等我去见你吧
Whoa.
哇
What happened? Who's she?
发生什么了 她是谁
Oh. This is Crystal. Hi.
哦 这位是克莉斯多 嗨
She's with me for the day. It's like a ride-along.
她今天和在我一起 就顺便来了
Rosie, hey. You okay?
嘿 罗西 你还好吧
We had a man down last night.
昨晚我们有个弟兄受伤了
What? Which man?
什么 是谁
Kevin!
凯文
He's alive, barely.
他奄奄一息
His mama's at the hospital with him.
他妈妈在医院陪着他
Oh. What, uh, what happened?
哦 发生什么事了
He went to answer a distress call around 2 am.
大约两点时有个求救电♥话♥打来 他去接警
I thought it was a crank.
我以为是神经病打来的
Some moron called disguising his voice,
有个白♥痴♥捏着嗓子说
said that there was a guy tied to a tree
有个人被绑在树上
holding a bag full of vamp blood.
手里拿着一袋吸血鬼血
I didn't know.
我不知道
We sent our man into an ambush.
我们的人中了埋伏
They smashed him up like a pinang,
他被人狠狠地揍了一顿
crushed his windpipe.
气管都压断了
Boy's impossible to understand as it is.
那孩子都没明白怎么回事
Shit. Oh. That's awful.
真该死 哦 太恐怖了
Goddamn it.
真该死
Can't be losing deputies my first week.
我不能在上任第一周就失去副手
He's the only man I ever loved.
他是我唯一爱过的人啊
I gotta go type up a statement.
我要去写份案情陈述
Just give me one second.
等我一下
Taking our boy to his arrangement.
我带这小子出去一下
Okay, yeah.
好吧
Hey, listen. Andy,
安迪 听着
I'm real tore up about this thing with Kevin.
凯文遇到这种事 真让人难受得不行
What you want, a hug?
你想怎样 拥抱一下吗
Mm. I got ulcers so big,
我的胃溃疡很严重
coffee's coming out of my bellybutton.
咖啡直接就从肚脐漏出来了
Is that even possible?
这可能吗
You got three seconds.
有屁快放
I got an idea about who might have done it.
我可以猜出是谁做的这件事
Did we find a bag of V at the scene?
我们在现场有没有发现吸血鬼血
Kenya put it in evidence,
肯雅将其收作证据了
along with some guy's clothes.
还收集了一些衣物
Word on the street is that the meth lab we busted in hotshot,
有流言说 我们突袭过的那家冰♥毒♥工厂
they're dealing V now.
在做贩卖♥♥吸血鬼血的勾当
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪里听说的
Well, you want your cops
难道你不想让手下的警♥察♥
to protect their sources, don't you?
保护他们的消息来源吗
You ain't a...
你根本就不是...
just go on.
继续说吧
Okay. I was thinking, if we can connect the V
好的 我想如果能把吸血鬼血的事儿
from the fuck-knuckle who jumped Kevin back to hotshot,
和整凯文的傻♥逼♥毒贩子联♥系♥起来
Then that would give us probable cause
这样我们就有合理的借口
to raid 'em again, right?
再次突袭他们 对吧
But you probably thought of that already.
但你可能也想到了
It's one of several theories I got.
确实是我的想法之一
Got a call into the lab.
要给实验室打个电♥话♥
I tell you what.
告诉你吧
If it turns out our V addict is from hotshot,
如果嗑吸血鬼血的家伙确实来自毒窝
I'm calling in the FBI, the DEA,
我就打给联调局 缉毒局
the ATF, the DOJ
烟酒枪♥支♥爆♥炸♥物管理局 司法部
and Blackwater,
黑水公♥司♥[美国著名雇佣兵和保安公♥司♥]
and we're gonna send that shit hole
把这个肮脏的窝点
back into the slime it climbed up out of!
一股脑端掉 从哪儿来打回哪儿去
Oh. Yeah, yeah. I'm behind you, boss.
哦 好的 我支持你 头儿
All the way to the end zone.
我将始终如一 直到最后
And if you need any muscle with Kev gone.
既然小凯不在 你也许需要人手
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表