I will settle all your debts.
还会搞定你的债务问题
Oh, come on.
得了吧
The magister will eventually determine it was you
大♥法♥官最终会发现
who was selling our blood.
是你在卖♥♥吸血鬼的血
I've already pinned it on Eric Northman.
我早把这个推到埃里克·诺思曼身上了
Is that really all you've got?
你就这点能耐了吗
Well, uh, ooh, there's the IRS.
还有美国国税局
The American vampire league will let them put you in prison,
美国吸血鬼联盟会要他们把你扔到监狱里
make an example of you,
杀鸡儆猴
assuage the right wing's fears
以此减轻右翼对管理华尔街的
about vampires running wall street.
那些吸血鬼的恐惧
They have no dominion over me. I'm a Queen.
他们无权管我 我是女王
Please.
拜托
I have known some of the finest Queens who've ever lived.
我倒是认识几个历史上出类拔萃的女王
You, my dear girl,
而你 亲爱的宝贝儿
are no Queen.
可不是女王
Go fuck yourself.
去死吧
No, sweetheart. You go fuck yourself.
不 甜心 该死的是你
Oh, I am older and stronger than you.
我比你年长 比你强壮
I only submitted to you in the past because of respect.
过去听命于你 只是因为尊敬你
But you framed me.
可你居然陷害我
So I renounce any and all allegiance to you.
因此 我宣布不再效忠于你
I am his now.
我现在是他的人
I refuse to grant you...
我拒绝承认你...
I will rip your head off and throw it in the pool.
小心我拧下你的脑袋 扔到泳池里
And I will have fun doing it.
我很乐意这样做
Your call.
该你说话了
Very well, then. Eric.
那好 埃里克
So yes or no?
同意还是不同意
Goddamn it. Oh, splendid.
该死 太棒了
Hm. Sun will be up soon.
太阳快升起来了
We'll spend the day here.
我们就在这里度过白天
We'll stop by Fangtasia on our way back to Jackson.
回杰克逊的路上 我们去趟范塔西娅酒吧
As you wish.
遵命
I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries just now.
我希望刚才的行为没有太过火
No, I, uh...
不 我...
I quite enjoyed that. Thank you.
我很喜欢 谢谢你
It is my honor and my duty...
这是我的荣幸和义务
my king.
国王陛下
I'll make sure your betrothed is properly restrained.
我会确保你的未婚妻受到适当的约束
Hadley! I want my Hadley!
海德利 我要我的海德利
Hadley!
海德利
You should go to ground.
你应该离开这里
And not be with you when the life flows out of you?
当你的生命一点点流走 我却丢下你不管吗
I cannot.
我做不到
And what will you do then?
然后你会怎么做
Find another man that you deem honorable?
再找一个你认为品行高尚的人
So that you can turn him into a violent,
这样你可以把他变得
hateful thing like yourself,
和你一样丑恶无情
destroying whatever it was you loved about him to begin with?
不管当初爱的是何种品质 总之统统抹去
Yes, it's all my fault, isn't it?
是呀 都是我的错 不是吗
You never enjoyed killing those humans,
你就从未享受过杀人的乐趣
writhing naked in their blood,
赤♥裸♥裸地在血泊中打滚
making love to me as the light died in their eyes.
看着他们生命流逝 与我翻云覆雨
Oh, no.
从未
I forced you to do all that.
是我强迫你做这一切的
No.
不
You did not.
你没有
Be a man...
拿出大丈夫的气概
... and admit you liked it.
承认你喜欢这样
Just as you liked enticing all those starving men
就像你喜欢用自己的肉体
with your flesh,
诱惑饥渴的男人
Luring them into your maker's clutches
把他们引诱到你创造者的手掌中
so that he could murder them,
好让他尽情杀人
and defile their bodies in unspeakable ways as you watched.
亲眼看着他用可耻的方式玷污他们的血
I am not István.
我不是伊斯托凡
Really?
是吗
He made you his mirror,
他照着自己创造你
just as you tried to make me yours.
就像你希望我和你一样
He is the reason that a girl
就是因为他
who once marveled in the beauty of all life,
一个热爱美好生活的女孩
now delights in
现在竟然以
bringing pain and horror to every moment.
给人带去痛苦和恐惧为乐
You never embraced our nature.
你从未接受你的本性
Your nature was never mine.
是你的本性 不是我的
I welcome death.
我欢迎死亡
Because only then
因为只有那时
will I be truly free
我才能完全摆脱
of the disease that is you.
你这个毒瘤
Come on, peaches. We gotta get us some.
走吧 小妞 我们来喝点
Oh, sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
We kind of thought you would've retired for the day.
我们以为你白天不会出现
Aren't you supposed to be patrolling the grounds?
你们不是应该在院子里巡逻吗
Yeah, well,
是的
We was just gonna keep an eye on your prisoner for you,
我们要帮你监视这个囚犯
make sure he didn't get away.
保证他不会逃跑
Really?
真的吗
And I suppose feasting on his blood
你们应该没想过
never crossed your minds.
喝他的血吧
It's my fault, ma'am.
这是我的错 女士
I begged Coot to let me get some.
我求库特让我喝点
And I got a bone to pick with this asshole.
我和这混♥蛋♥有过节
He jumped me last night, killed three of my wolves last week.
他昨晚和我♥干♥了一架 上周还杀了三个狼人
Come on. Let us just have a little taste.
求你了 我们就尝点味道
It's just going to waste all over the floor like that.
这样流到地板上都浪费了
Of course.
当然
Suck whatever's left
把他所有的血
right out of him.
都吸干吧
Fuck, yeah! drink directly from the source, right?
太爽了 直接从身上吸血 是吧
Oh, fuck. This is for Louie, fanger.
太爽了 这一脚是为了路易 尖牙鬼
And Darryl.
还有达尔
And Jimmy.
还有吉米
This is just 'cause I fucking feel like it.
这一脚就是老子想踹你
You mind? I'm trying to eat here.
不介意吧 我想吃这里
Oh, come on, baby.
过来 宝贝儿
Let's turn this here dead man into a fucking raisin.
让我们把这个死人彻底喝干
Yeah.
好啊
That is simply not true.
那绝不属实
You can't hypnotize away the facts, Miss Flanagan.
你不能无视事实 弗兰根小姐
Ratification would send a bad message
法案的通过会给我国的青少年
to our nation's children.
传递错误的信息
It would be tantamount to full-on government endorsement
会令他们以为政♥府♥全面认可了
of deviant vampiric behavior.
非正常的吸血鬼行为
The American people are too smart for this fear-mongering.
美国民众绝对能理智对待这种谣言
It's not fear-mongering.
这可不是谣言啊
Please. We have all seen that leaked fundraising presentation
拜托 我们都了解过泄漏出来的筹款信息
which outlines an aggressive strategy
其实就是极具侵略性的计划
that's designed to capitalize on fear and misinformation.
目的在于煽动民众的恐惧和误解情绪
Oh, yeah. Uh-huh. It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy.
好吧 这都是左翼的阴谋诡计
It's no accident at claims of how we intend
没有任何的案件表明
to prey on America's children...
我们虐杀本国青少年
Thanks for letting me crash here last night.
多谢昨晚留我过夜
You gonna tell me what the hell's going on
你跟乔·李之间
between you and Joe Lee?
到底是怎么回事
Why he came after you last night?
他昨晚为何来找你
You scared of him? I ain't scared of him.
你怕他 我才不怕他
I just hate him.
只是恨他
He's a drunk. Gambles away any money we ever get.
他酗酒 我们赚的钱都被他赌光了
Fuck him.
真该死
He the one scarred you up?
你身上的伤都是他打的吧
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表