Well. Well, that's pretty fine, isn't it?
长得可真不错 对吧
I must say.
真的呢
He's looking over here, huh?
他在往这边看呢
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm looking for my daughter.
我在找我的女儿
What's your daughter's name?
你女儿叫什么名字
Her name's Crystal Norris.
她叫克莉斯多·诺里斯
Blond, real pretty.
金发 很漂亮
Got a black eye because she's so clumsy,
熊猫眼 因为她笨的可以
she walked into a wall.
不小心撞到墙上了
Well, I haven't seen anybody like that around here.
我没有见过你说的女孩子
Maybe it's best if you gentlemen were on your way.
各位先生还是去别处找找吧
I know she's been here
我知道她来过这儿
because she took my truck and it's outside in your lot.
因为她开走了我的车 而车就停在你的店外
So quit being a fuck mouth and tell me where she is.
所以你就别扯淡了 快告诉我她在哪里
There a problem here, bro?
有什么问题吗 老兄
Everything's fine, Tommy.
没事 托米
Look, I don't know you, I don't know your daughter,
听着 我既不认识你 也不认识你女儿
but this is my bar, and you ain't welcome here.
这里可是我的酒吧 不欢迎你们来
Listen up, shifter.
给我听着 变形人
I find out you're lying to me,
要是我发现你在撒谎
I'm gonna rip your dick off, and feed it to my hogs.
我就把你的命根子拧下来喂猪
Hey, hey. No, Tommy.
住手 托米
You heard him, Tommy.
你听见他的话了 托米
Down, boy.
退下 孩子
You smell that?
你闻到没有
Yeah.
是的
Yes, sir.
是的
She's snoring like a buzz saw.
她的鼾声跟电锯声有得一拼
Thank you.
谢谢你
You told them I'm letting her spend the night?
你告诉他们我让她留宿了吗
They weren't very happy about it.
他们对此可不太高兴
But I think it's good, you know?
不过我觉得这很好
She went through a lot to get here.
她历尽艰辛来到这里
I think it's her way of saying that she needs you.
我觉得她这样是想告诉你 她需要你
Waving a kitchen knife is a hell of a way to say you care.
原来对人挥舞菜刀是表示在乎对方啊
She wasn't gonna hurt anybody.
她没打算伤害别人
Ruby Jean has got a flair for drama.
露比·简天生就是当演员的料
It runs in the family.
这是家族遗传
What she said before about you being powerful...
她之前说你有能力的那些话...
it's true, you know that, right?
应该是真的吧
When I was 5 years old, that woman told me
我五岁的时候 那个女人说
I could breathe underwater.
我可以在水里呼吸
My little ass almost drowned.
我差点为此丢了小命
So, no, boyfriend, I don't listen
所以呢 亲爱的 她嘴里说的话
to most of what come out her mouth.
我一般都不相信
She's schizophrenic,
她有精神分♥裂♥
but it doesn't mean that she's not perceptive.
但是并不代表她没有知觉
Look, just let me say this,
听着 让我把话说完
then I'll get off your back, all right?
我就不再烦你了 可以吗
Dealing drugs is very dangerous for somebody like you.
贩卖♥♥毒品对于你这样的人来说是很危险的
All that energy you've got, it can go dark if you let it.
如果你不及时回头 只会越陷越深
I think you've been hanging around my mama too long.
我觉得你照顾我妈妈太久了
Her crazy is starting to rub off on you.
她的疯狂劲儿已经开始影响你了
I'll be back in the morning to pick her up.
早上我会回来带她走
Jesus, wait.
约瑟 等等
The dealing, I ain't got no choice. I don't.
贩毒这事 我没得选 真的
I've been trying to stop for a while now.
我不想再做这种事情
It's not that easy.
但不是那么容易
And if you don't want nothing to do with me, that's fine.
如果你不想和我扯上关系 没问题
I just wanted to let you know because...
我只是想让你知道
Checkmate.
将军
I'm bored.
我玩够了
Take off your clothes.
把衣服脱掉
A little privacy?
不必那么公开吧
Everybody out.
你们都出去
It's been a long time since I've done this.
我已经很久没有做过这样的事了
A man?
和男人
No, a vampire.
和吸血鬼
Anybody here?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hey! Is anybody in...?
嘿 有人在吗
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Who in the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
You Crystal's father? Wait, you're the guy from the...
你是克莉斯多的父亲 你不就是那个...
I'm the guy holding the gun.
我手里有枪
And I'm telling you Crystal ain't never coming back here.
我就是来告诉你 克莉斯多再也不会回来
And you ain't never going near her again.
你也不要再接近她
Stupid punk.
蠢货
You got no idea who you're messing with.
你知道你在找谁的麻烦吗
No, you got no idea.
不知道的人是你
I'm a cop, and I know what you're up to.
我是警♥察♥ 我知道你干的烂事
So you're gonna leave Crystal the fuck alone.
所以你还是乖乖地离开克莉斯多为好
Or me and the whole sheriff's department
不然的话 我和整个警署
gonna come after you,
都不会放过你
and your hillbilly freak show.
还有那个乡巴佬怪物
You feel me?
听懂没
Oh, yeah. I feel you, boy.
是啊 懂了 小子
Hi.
嗨
Open up, little piggy.
开门啊 小猪
Or I'll huff and I'll puff,
不然我就吹啊吹
and I'll blow your house down.
把你的房♥子吹倒[引自三只小猪]
I don't wanna kill you, but I will.
我不想杀你 别逼我
I got nothing left to live for anyway.
反正也没什么值得我留恋的了
You took it all.
你把一切都毁了
You brought this on yourself, Debbie.
是你自作自受 黛比
Take another step and I will shoot.
再往前一步我就开枪了
Why don't you just pull the trigger now?
现在你就扣动扳机啊
What do you care?
你犹豫什么呢
There's people that love you
有人那么爱你
for reasons I ain't even gonna try to make sense of.
我都搞不懂是为了什么
Talking to me about love.
别跟我说爱
How noble and shit.
多么高贵的屁话
Bitch, please.
贱♥人♥ 拜托
I see right through you.
我已经看透你了
You fuck vampires and werewolves
因为同类抛弃你
because your own kind rejects you.
所以你跟吸血鬼和狼人搞在一起
They know you're nothing but a freak.
他们都知道你不过是个怪物
I've had vampire blood. Lots of it.
我喝过吸血鬼的血 还没少喝
Me too.
我也是
Your boyfriend's yummy.
你男朋友的血真美味
Hey. Get back here.
嘿 回来
Jessica, stay in the house.
杰西卡 别出去
Since no one was hospitable enough to invite me in,
既然没人热情邀请我进去坐坐
I had to wait till you came out. Help.
那我就只能等你们出来 救我
I take it, this is yours.
我收下你的礼物了
Let her go.
放开她
What do you think, Gus? Should I let her go?
你觉得呢 格斯 我该放她走吗
Well, I take it that's a no.
我认为答案是不
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
I'll trade you the red one for the blond one.
我用这个红发妞 换你那个金发妞
How about you and I settle this among men?
这个问题用男人的方式来解决如何
Oh, how very sexist of you, Bill.
你还真是大男子主义啊 比尔
When it comes to killing,
说到杀戮
I have always been an equal opportunist.
我一直主张机会平等
You are 3000 years old and a King,
你作为活了三千年的国王
yet you hide behind guards...
居然躲在你那些卫兵
...wolves...
那些狼人
...a baby vampire.
还有幼儿吸血鬼的后面
You a coward...
你只是个懦夫
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表