You don't need luck, Kitch. You're on V.
你不需要好运 凯奇 你嗑了吸血鬼血
I'm not saying I am, but if I was, so what?
就算我以前嗑过 那又怎样
V's a illegal substance,
吸血鬼血是禁品
that makes you a criminal,
所以 你就是罪犯
a drug abuser and a cheater.
瘾君子 同时也是骗子
On top of which, you're already a cocky bullshit motherfucker.
除此之外 你还是个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Is that right?
是吗
I'm taking you down, boy.
我要整垮你 小子
I'm gonna tell your coach, your mom and daddy,
我要告诉你的教练 你的爸爸妈妈
and your principal.
还有你的校长
My coach is the one who gave me the V.
吸血鬼血就是教练给我的
Bullshit.
胡说
My parents are paying for it.
我父母给的钱
My principal, he uses it for his sex life.
至于校长 他用那玩意儿享受性♥爱♥
They won't care what you say, and you can't prove it.
他们才不管你说了什么 你也拿不出证据
There are no tests that can trace it.
没有测试能够查得出来
That ain't fair.
这不公平
I was an athlete out there.
我曾经是个运动员
I didn't get help from nothing or nobody but my team.
除了我的队友 我从来都不依靠别的
That's the way it's supposed to be.
本来就应该这样
Look at the pros. Everybody's taking something.
看看那些职业队吧 大家都在嗑药
No dope, no glory.
不吸毒 哪有荣誉
My record stands, asshole.
我的记录就是证明 混♥蛋♥
You're no athlete. You never will be.
你不是运动员 永远也不是
Well, that's funny.
真搞笑
See, there's a scout from LSU coming to the game
有个路易斯安那州立大学球探特地来找我
especially to hand me a scholarship.
要给我提供奖学金
See, I won't have to stay here
我不会留在这里
and join the chain gang like you.
重蹈你的覆辙
Kitch!
凯奇
I'm gonna blow your record to smithereens.
我要把你的记录破得片甲不留
It doesn't count.
这不作数
Well, tell that to the newspapers.
那就去告诉媒体啊
Fuck you.
去死吧
Lafayette.
拉法耶
La la.
拉拉
La la.
拉拉
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Come with us.
和我们一起
We need you.
我们需要你
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Lafayette. Lafayette.
拉法耶 拉法耶
Everything as far
你们人类的
as your deficient human eye can see will be mine.
短浅目光所及之处 都将为我所统治
Pride goeth before a fall.
骄者必败
Hit me.
揍我
Don't you see? Hit me.
你没看到吗 揍我
Your country is begging to be conquered.
你们的国家正在祈求我去征服
You don't know much about America.
你根本就不了解美国
Graffiti is the desperate cry of your dying reign.
涂鸦正是美国政♥权♥垮掉前的绝望哭泣
Your so-called society is disintegrating.
你们所谓的社会正在瓦解
Soon there will be anarchy
很快就会混乱无序
and then there will be me.
届时 就该我出场了
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Will it save her?
能救出她吗
What crawled up your butt tonight?
你今晚是发了哪门子疯
Nothing.
没什么
Expressing my feelings.
只是发泄一下
That a problem for you?
这对你来说不稀奇吧
Nope.
不
You go off on people all the time.
你不是经常惹事吗
Cussing, fighting, raising hell.
骂街 打斗 引发♥骚♥乱
Feels good, don't it?
感觉很好 不是吗
But you notice I'm not popular. Not a lot of friends.
但是你也知道我没人缘 没几个朋友
You think I got a lot of friends?
你以为我有很多朋友吗
Not after tonight.
今晚过后就没了
Even before tonight?
那么今晚之前呢
You had Terry before you jumped all over him.
在你痛骂特里之前 他是你朋友
You had Arlene before you called her a bitch.
在你骂阿尔琳婊♥子♥之前 她也是你朋友
Oh, yeah. I heard about it.
是啊 我都听说了
You had Tommy before you ripped him a new asshole.
在你骂托米混♥蛋♥之前 他也跟你好
Well, it ain't true.
不是这样的
I got nobody.
我没朋友
You got me.
你还有我
Do I?
是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
我这不陪着你呢
Nobody knows me.
没人了解我
It's not like you make it easy.
那是因为你隐藏得很深
Yeah, people think of Sam, as like,
大家都是这样看山姆的
"Oh, yeah. Yeah, he's nice.
"是啊 他是好人"
"Yeah, I'll go ask him to do some inconvenient shitty thing
"就算找他办些麻烦事 他也会帮忙的
and he'll do it, because he's such a good guy."
因为他为人太好了"
Or, "Yeah, I'll... I'll treat Sam like a cow pie.
或者 "我把山姆当成狗屁
He won't mind. He's so nice."
他也不介意 他人太好了"
Not one person in the world thinks that about me.
这世上没有一个人会这样看待我
"Don't invite Tara to the party.
"别邀请泰拉参加聚会
She'll get pissed off and beat the cat."
她又会生气 然后打那只猫出气"
"Put away the wedding china. Tara's coming over."
"把那个婚礼用的瓷器拿走 泰拉来了"
You know, the secret is...
你知道吗 有个秘密...
What's the secret?
什么秘密
We're not so different.
我们很相似
No?
是吗
Mm-mm.
嗯
We're not nice.
我们不是好人
I'm not nice at all.
我一点儿也不好
You feel like dropping by my nasty-ass trailer?
想不想来一次活塞运动
Yeah. Huh? Yeah?
想 嗯 是吗
Let's fuck.
操♥我♥吧
Arlene? Where you at?
阿尔琳 你在哪儿
Arlene?
阿尔琳
Hey, mama. I'm right here.
妈妈 我在这儿
Put up that fishing pole and come home.
把钓鱼竿收起来 回家吧
We're waiting on you.
我们都在等你
In a little while.
稍后就来
Arlene? Arlene?
阿尔琳 阿尔琳
Arlene?
阿尔琳
Arlene?
阿尔琳
Arlene? Jesus God, please wake up.
阿尔琳 老天哪 你快醒醒
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Of course I can hear you. One of the kids sick?
当然能听到 孩子病了吗
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
老天爷啊
I'm calling 911.
快打急救电♥话♥
No, wait.
别 等等
Oh, you don't have to do that. I... I'm okay. I can tell.
不用打电♥话♥ 我很好 真的
Um, I'll get cleaned up, and you can take me to the hospital.
我收拾一下 然后你带我去医院
Can you bring me that box of pads under the bathroom sink?
能不能帮我把浴室水槽下面那盒纱布拿来
It looks like you're dying.
你看起来快死了
I'm not.
没有
But I'm sorry, honey. I think we're losing the baby.
但是很遗憾 亲爱的 恐怕孩子没了
Oh, don't tell me that. No, no, no.
别这样说 不 不
Shh.
嘘
No, no... Okay, shh.
不 不 好了好了 嘘
Better hurry now. We'll cry later, okay?
赶快出发吧 等会儿再哭 行吗
Okay?
行吗
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗
No. And I don't know where else to look or what else to do.
没有 我不知道还能去哪儿找 还能干嘛
Some fucking cop I am.
我就是个废物条子
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表