Now be careful of the door Bill.
比尔 小心别碰那门
It's 100 percent sterling silver from Morocco.
摩洛哥产的百分百纯银
It's light-tight of course.
房♥间当然是不透光的
Bathtub's through there.
浴缸在那边
And if you need anything anything at all
如果你有什么需要 任何需要
someone will always be right outside of your door.
门外会一直有人候着
Just ring the little bell.
摇铃就可以了
You're only making matters worse for yourself by holding me captive.
囚禁我只能让你的处境更糟糕
Oh no one's holding anyone captive.
没有人囚禁你
We're uh... we're conducting business.
我们只是谈公事而已
You're a guest in my home.
你是我家的客人
Guests are invited. Guests can leave of their own accord.
客人是请来的 而且想走就走
And once you've heard my proposal
只要你听完我的提议
so can you if you choose.
就可以离开 随你
Enough business.
不说公事
Time to rest.
该休息了
You had the bleeds twice this week.
你这周放过两次血
We'll talk over dinner.
我们用餐时再谈
So nice to meet you Bill. Enjoy the bed.
很高兴认识你 比尔 好好享受那张床
He's a challenge.
他可不太好驯服
I think I'm gonna have to bring in the girl.
那么我只好把那女孩也抓来了
I threw up all the pills. I'm okay.
药都吐出来了 我没事了
I don't need to go to the hospital.
我不需要去医院
Just pull over please.
停车吧 求你了
Bitch you tried to kill yourself.
疯女人 你刚刚自杀未遂
I didn't plan it.
我本来没这么打算
I just saw the bottles and I thought "Enough."
只是看见药瓶的时候 突然想"我受够了"
I deserve some peace.
也该解脱了
And I deserve to plan your fucking funeral?
那我该怎样 给你安排葬礼吗
Spend the rest of my goddamn life blaming myself?
一辈子都活在愧疚自责中
I'm sorry. If you take me to the hospital
对不起 你要是送我去医院
they're gonna lock me in a padded room
他们会把我锁在软垫病房♥里
pump me full of drugs and force me to tell them what happened.
给我灌药 然后逼我说出事情经过
Lordy.
老天
And if I tell them about Eggs and Maryann
要是我告诉他们蛋蛋和玛丽安的事
they'll throw away the key.
他们就永远不会放我出来了
Eggs would want you to live Tara.
蛋蛋希望你活下去的 泰拉
Eggs doesn't want shit.
蛋蛋什么都不希望
Eggs is dead.
蛋蛋死了
The one time in my entire life I thought I was happy
我这辈子唯一一次感觉到幸福
I was a fucking zombie.
竟然是当僵尸的时候
What the hell is wrong with me Lafayette?
我到底哪里不对 拉法耶
Life ain't not having problems Tara.
生活不是一帆风顺 泰拉
It's about being able to deal with the ones you got.
而是在遭遇困难时 能够克服它
Well obviously I can't. You can and you will
我明显做不到 你能 而且你会做到
if I gotta drag your narrow ass
哪怕要我一直拖着你这
through this world kicking and screaming.
又踢又闹的蠢丫头过一辈子 我也愿意
Look the Buddhists weren't lying
佛教♥徒♥说得没错
when they said life is suffering.
人活着就是要受苦
It don't mean you get to check out early and leave me here.
但你不能早早离去 丢下我一个人
What are you doing?
你要干什么
First I'm gonna get some food in you.
首先 我要带你去吃点东西
Second
其次
there's something you need to see.
有个东西你必须看看
You want me to stay here? I feel weird leaving you all alone.
需要我陪吗 我觉得留你一个人不太好
I'm a vampire Sookie. I don't need...
我可是吸血鬼呀 苏琪 我不需要...
I don't need a babysitter.
我不需要保姆
Of course you don't.
那当然
Be gentle with him.
对他温柔点
And if you feel anything from Bill...
如果你感觉到比尔有什么动静...
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥
What are you doing here? It's almost dawn.
你来这干什么 天快亮了
B-positive.
B型阳性血
Thought you might be hungry.
我想你可能会饿
Hoyt you can't keep showing up leaving stuff at my door.
霍伊特 你不能总是过来给我送东西
Now listen to me.
你听我说
If there's one thing that I learned
如果说我妈妈这件事
from this whole thing with my mama
让我学到了什么
it's that I gotta take better care of you.
那就是我应该更好地照顾你
Of course you can't control yourself.
你不能自♥制♥是可以理解的
Be like if I hadn't eaten for a few days and people were
就好像是 我饿了几天没吃东西
walking around with hamburgers on their necks.
却有人脖子上挂着汉堡走来走去
No. That's not what it's like at all.
不 完全不是那样的
You don't know what it's like. You never will.
你不明白那是什么感觉 你永远都不会明白
Biting people
咬人
getting so mad that I do bad things by accident
突然失去理智做下坏事
that's in my... It's in my nature.
这是我的天性
Wanna know what's in my nature?
想知道我的天性是什么吗
Running back to my mama and doing anything
跑回我妈妈身边
that she tells me for the rest of my life.
这辈子都乖乖听她的话
I ain't gonna do it.
可我不会那样做
We can fight our natures together.
我们可以一同反抗我们的天性
It's too late.
太晚了
Don't say that Jessica. I...
杰西卡 不要这样说 我...
So gross.
真恶心
Oh! God.
上帝呀
Unh! My family junk.
我的命根子啊
Oh Jesus.
我的上帝
Oh Jason. I'm sorry.
杰森 对不起
I-it's 5 a.m. What are you doing eating my chicken in the dark?
现在是凌晨5点 你怎么摸黑来这儿吃鸡
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
And um well I just kept thinking
我一直在想
about how Gran would be doing handstands in her grave
要是奶奶看到她的房♥子变成这样
if she saw her... Ugh. Her house like this.
会不会从坟墓里跳起来
So I thought I'd come and clean up and...
所以我就过来 打算打扫下
and then I got hungry.
然后我饿了
I figured you'd be with Bill.
我以为你和比尔在一起
What did I say?
我说错话了吗
There's werewolves? Yes.
真的有狼人 是的
Holy shit.
忒神了
Bigfoot? Is he real too?
大脚兽呢 也是真的吗
I don't know. I guess it's possible.
不知道 我想可能是有吧
Santa? Jason focus.
那圣诞老人呢 杰森 别乱想
Uh yeah sorry. Well what can I do to help?
抱歉 好吧 我能做些什么
Nothing. Apparently that's what I'm supposed to do too
什么也不能做 我也很想做点什么
which is totally impossible.
但压根就没办法
Every sound I hear every time the phone rings
每当听到什么声音 每次电♥话♥响起
every shadow in the corner I think it's Bill.
每次有影子晃过 我都觉得是比尔来了
I keep expecting him to come through the door and say
我眼巴巴地盼着他穿过房♥门 然后说
"Sookie."
"苏琪"
Let me talk to Andy.
我和安迪谈谈吧
I won't tell him the whole werewolf part
我不会说狼人那部分
but maybe there's something he could do to help.
但没准儿他能帮上忙
Andy Bellefleur?
安迪·贝弗勒吗
Yeah we went through some pretty intense shit together
就是他 因为玛丽安的案子
during the whole Maryann thing.
我们一起经历过很多破事
What kind of shit?
什么破事
I don't know. I don't remember half of it.
我也说不清 想不起来了
And don't even think about reading my mind
别想对我使读心术
because I just wanna put all that behind me.
我正想把那些事都忘掉呢
You heard about Eggs.
你听说蛋蛋的事了吧
I helped him remember things.
是我帮他回忆起那些事的
That's why he went after Andy and got himself killed.
所以他跑去找安迪 结果被杀了
Yeah that wasn't your fault believe me.
我听说了 这不是你的错 真的
Well tell that to Tara.
得了吧 你能和泰拉这么说吗
I don't think she's ever gonna forgive me.
我可不觉得她会原谅我
Maybe I deserve that.
可能是我活该
Well you were just trying to help.
算了 你只是想帮忙而已
It's the thought that counts.
你的动机没有错
And uh Tara's tough. She'll get through it.
而且 泰拉很坚强 她会挺过去的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表