What, him? For real?
他吗 不会吧
He look like he got bombed by radiation
他看起来就像遭到辐射后
on his way to middle school.
变异了的中学生
That's a giant sixth-grade boy right there.
整个一超大号♥六年级小男生
No, you don't know him. Get ready for this.
不 你不了解他 试试这个
He's really very sweet.
他真的人很好
Come on.
拜托
He's little league. You're a smoking-hot vampire.
他那么平庸 而你是辣得冒烟的吸血鬼美女
You're the majors.
他配不上你
No. Yeah.
不 真的
And a "hell, yeah" too.
千真万确
Hey, Tommy. Joe Lee.
托米 乔·李的电♥话♥
What?
干嘛
Tommy, get your ass home now.
托米 快给我滚回家
No, I'm not gonna.
不 不行
I got a job now.
你忘了我要工作
I don't give a shit about no job.
别跟老子扯什么狗屁工作
Do what I say when I say it.
老子让你干嘛你就干嘛
You hear me, you little shit?
听见没 小瘪三
Why?
为什么
Tara, why?
泰拉 为什么
I-I was afraid.
我当时很害怕
Of me? You were afraid of me?
怕我吗 你竟然怕我
That's insane.
不可思议
But you tied me up.
但是你绑着我
To keep you safe.
那是为你安全着想
Oh, my god, what other reason could there be?
老天 不然我为什么绑你
You have no idea how much you've hurt me.
你不知道你有多伤我的心
I feel like I've been staked.
还不如活活钉死我
I'm sorry, Franklin.
对不起 弗兰克林
It's my fault. My head is all confused.
我错了 是我一时糊涂
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
It's not you I'm afraid of, it's this place.
让我害怕的不是你 而是这鬼地方
All the other vampires...
还有其他那些吸血鬼
They're the ones who scare me.
是他们吓坏了我
I'll never let them touch you.
我绝不会让他们动你一根手指
There's only you.
这里只有我俩
They don't exist.
他们全都不存在
There's only you.
只有我们两个
Hm.
瞧
You've circled certain names here.
你在这上面圈了若干人名
I wonder why.
有何用意
You're joking.
您在开玩笑吧
Am I?
我有吗
I never saw this before you showed it to me.
您给我看之前 我从没见过这个
I don't even know what it is. Where did it come from?
我甚至不知道这是何物 来自何处
Oh, Franklin Mott found that, in your house.
是弗兰克林·莫特找到的 就在你家
With all due respect, why would you believe him?
恕我冒昧 您为何要相信他
It's my word against his.
而不相信我
Well, exactly. He's an old friend.
坦白说 他是我的故交
I'd trust him with, uh... Your genealogy?
我相信他是因为... 他是你的血脉
My...
我的...
My genealogy.
我的血脉
Earl Stackhouse, Sookie Stackhouse.
厄尔·斯塔克豪斯 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
Oh, those are the circled ones.
这些都是你画圈的名字
I have a theory, Bill. Do you know what I think?
我有套理论 比尔 知道我怎么想的吗
No, but I-I'm fascinated.
不知道 愿闻其详
I think telepathy runs in this family.
我认为 他们家族的读心术世代相传
I think you've been playing track the telepath.
我想你一直在研究这种读心术
You are trying to discover the origins and the meaning
试图弄清你那个人类女友
of your human's curious mental condition,
这种奇怪超能力的起因和意义
Because somehow, somewhere,
说不定何时何地
there is a payoff.
会大有用处
It's a theory beautifully built,
真是完美的理论
of air and imagination.
想象力非常丰富
But it has nothing to do with me, sir.
可惜与我毫无关系 阁下
Oh, Bill.
噢 比尔
Oh, Bill.
比尔
Excuse me, sir, can I talk to you?
打扰 陛下 有事向您汇报
In private?
旁人莫听
Guard!
卫兵
Buddy.
老弟
Hey, Andy.
安迪
I deserve more a welcome than that,
这招呼打得可有点儿冷淡啊
the news I got for you.
有好消息哦
Sorry, I'm just kind of waiting on somebody.
抱歉 我正在等人
I pulled every string in my collection
我今天想尽千方百计
on your behalf today.
为你说好话
I'm a deputy? Pretty damn close.
那我是正式警官了吗 就快成了
They'll wave everything but the physical.
万事俱备 就差体♥检♥了
Oh, boy, I'm in.
噢 哥们 我成了
And the written exam.
还有笔试
Wait, we talked about this. I can't take no test.
等等 我们之前说好了 我不能参加考试
Well, you gotta. Come on, it's easy.
必须如此啊 加油 很简单的
You just shove all that stuff in your head,
只需要强行记住
write your answers,
写在试♥卷♥上
and forget it all the next day,
第二天就可以丢掉了
Learn on the job, like everybody else.
边工作边学 我们都是这样
Come on, get your head up off the floor.
振作点 不要灰心丧气啊
You'll do great.
你会成功的
Who's the girl? Got a new one?
等哪个女孩 又有新欢了
Don't matter. She ain't coming.
都没关系了 她都没来
You gonna break?
你要休息一下吗
Ha, ha. No.
哈哈 不用
You break.
你休息吧
Or I will.
我也可以休息
Whatever you want.
随你了
Uh-huh.
啊哈
You drove all this way and waited all day
你大老远开车过来 等了一整天
and most of the night so...?
加上大半个晚上
It was fun.
我很开心
You know?
你知道吗
Drinking beers, talking to people.
喝啤酒 跟人聊天
Watching you do your thing.
看着你忙你的事情
My thing? That? Oh, no.
噢 你说那个事情
No, no, that is not my thing.
不 不 我可不爱干
No.
是吗
Still got to look at you.
反正能看着你
Did you look at me?
你有看到我吗
I can't be looking at folk with all that grease
我在那个满是油烟的厨房♥里面
flying around the kitchen.
可看不到别人
Right.
也对
But I saw you.
我还是看到你了
Every now and again.
时不时地看看
So we gonna play?
要玩一场吗
I'll play.
当然
And I'll break.
我也会休息
I don't want you coming in here running the table,
我可不想看到你来这儿摆显
making me look bad.
倒让我难堪
I don't think that's possible.
我觉得可能性很小
Listen at you talking all that bullshit to me.
听听 你又在胡说八道了
Hey, sam. Yeah?
喂 山姆 什么事
Can I stay with you tonight?
今晚能在你那里住吗
How come?
为什么
You know, uh, brother time.
兄弟俩 不行吗
Okay. You tell your folks, though.
好吧 不过你要跟爸妈说
Yeah, I will. I mean it.
好啊 我会的 我认真的
Yeah, I said I would, and I will.
我说了 我会跟他们讲的
You're lying,
你说谎
and that puts me right in the middle of the Mickens,
把我卷进你们家的内部事务中
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表