Mm-hm.
嗯
And he's nothing but fucking ash now, and good riddance.
他现在就是一堆灰烬 死得好
Hey, Sook.
嘿 苏克
Don't you do this to me.
不要这样对我
I wasn't playing before when I said you're all I got.
我以前说你就是我的一切 不是说着玩的
I fucking need you. So come on back.
我太他妈需要你了 所以一定要好起来
And I fucking need you too.
我他妈也需要你啊
Come on, y'all. Stop cussing at her.
拜托 你们不要在她面前乱骂
We're gonna figure this thing out.
我们会想办法治好她的
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Sookie.
苏琪
You're in the hospital.
你住院了
You can't seem to stay out of trouble, can you?
你似乎总有麻烦缠身 是吗
I don't... do you know me?
我不... 你认识我吗
Come.
到这边来
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Claudine.
我是克劳汀
Oh, dear. Your cup is empty.
亲爱的 你的杯子空了
We can't have that, can we?
这样可不行 是吧
Oh, Claudine.
哦 克劳汀
I know. It's beautiful.
我知道 这些水很美
Drink.
喝吧
My god.
天呐
It's the most amazing thing I've ever tasted.
我从没喝过如此美妙的东西
You've had it before.
你以前喝过
Okay, but where did she come from?
好吧 她是从哪里冒出来的呀
Oh, don't be fooled.
哦 别被它骗了
That pond is bigger and deeper than you think.
这个池子比你想得要大要深
Can we dance?
我们能跳舞吗
We can always dance.
我们随时可以跳舞啊
I knew you were gonna say that.
我就知道你会这么说的
And I knew you were going to say that.
我也知道你会那样说的
Come.
来吧
I think over again my small adventures,
吾再三反省 短暂旅途
my fears,
惊惧恐慌
those small ones that seemed so big.
实过眼浮云 不值思量
For all the vital things I had to get and reach,
毕生所求 不过尔尔
and yet there is only one great thing,
然夙愿未了 不敢离世
the only thing,
愿穷竭此生
to live to see the great day that dawns
只待长夜破晓 遍洒曙光
and the light that fills the world.
笑看乾坤 天地朗朗
That's beautiful.
真优美
That's because that shit is Inuit.
因为这是因纽特人的经典之作
And we all is used to lesser religions.
我们现代人都越来越缺失信仰了
I'm gonna have to sit this one out.
我看我还是就此打住吧
I guess I don't have the endurance that you all have.
我想我没你们那么好的体力
Oh, not to worry. You will one day.
不用担心 有一天你会和我们一样
You promise? I do.
你能保证吗 当然
Oh, Sookie.
哦 苏琪
Don't go back.
别回去了
Come with us. Come where?
跟我们走 去哪里
Our home.
我们的家
It's more beautiful than anything you can imagine.
那是一个超乎你想象的美丽家园
How do you get there? Swim.
你们怎么去呢 游过去
Come. Hate deep water.
来吧 我讨厌深水
Mama and daddy were killed by water. Don't. Can't swim.
爸妈就是被水淹死的 不行 不能游泳
I can't. See, I never learned to swim.
我不去 我没学过游泳
Do not fear the water.
不要怕水
It wasn't the water that killed them.
不是水害死你父母的
What?
什么
If it wasn't the water that killed them, then what did?
如果不是水害死他们的 那是怎么回事
The dark approaches.
黑暗来临了
The dark approaches.
黑暗来临了
How is she?
她怎么样了
Motherfucker.
操♥你♥妈♥的
She's dying. Thanks to you.
她快死了 都是因为你
I can help. The fuck you can.
我有办法救她 你♥他♥妈♥当然可以
Oh, hell, no. He's the one who did this.
天哪 不要 他就是罪魁祸首
Shit.
操
Jason, there is no time.
杰森 没时间了
My blood can save her.
我的血能救她
Hurry. I will see you all at home.
快点 我们在家里再见
I've never seen a vampire before.
我从没见过吸血鬼
I promise. You don't want to.
相信我 你不会想见的
Bill's not like that.
比尔不是一般的吸血鬼
I don't have time to explain to you right or wrong.
我没时间跟你争辩对或错
You have to come with us, Sookie.
跟我们一起走吧 苏琪
It's not safe for you anymore.
这里对你已经不再安全了
Why? He will steal your light.
为什么 他会吸走你的光
What light?
什么光
Sookie. No.
苏琪 不要
I'm not going with you. I don't know you.
我不跟你去 我都不认识你
Do not let him take it from you.
不要让他夺走你的光
Promise me.
答应我
How do I get back from here?
我从这儿怎么回去呢
Claudine?
克劳汀
Claudine!
克劳汀
Do it. Jason!
动手吧 杰森
Tara, it's my call.
泰拉 这事我做主
Do it.
动手吧
Come on, Sookie.
坚持住 苏琪
I come bearing gifts
我带礼物来了
because I want you to know how rotten I feel
你要知道 刚才那样对待你
about the way I've been treating you.
我也是怜香惜玉 于心不忍♥
I sent one of my minions to Tiffany's
我派手下去蒂芙尼饰品店
to pick up a little something for you.
给你带了一件小礼物
How'd you know I was a Tiffany's girl?
你怎么知道我喜欢蒂芙尼
Hm. Most women are.
哼 大多数女人都喜欢
And those who aren't
如果不喜欢
just think they're not.
也只是自以为不喜欢
They're beautiful.
真是漂亮
Mm. They're sterling silver.
嗯 这可是纯银的
Excellent.
太好了
They'll match my chains.
正好配我身上的锁链
Unfortunately, seeing you now I realize
真不幸 看到你我才发现
your ears are already pierced.
你耳朵上已经有洞了
Would you object to my piercing your eyelids?
你不会反对我把你的眼睑穿起来吧
Not at all.
不会
Very well.
非常好
Enough.
住手
Eric.
埃里克
Mr. Northman.
诺思曼先生
It's only enough if Bill Compton is with you, is he?
除非你把比尔·康普顿带来 我就住手
No, Magister.
没带来 大♥法♥官
But the Queen of Louisiana is.
却带来了路易斯安那州女王
Our deal was...
我们说好了...
I'll confess that you were correct before in suspecting me,
我承认之前你怀疑我没错
but everything I did was at her behest.
但是我做的每件事都是她授意的
You realize, of course, you're committing treason,
你应该意识到 这种不忠不义之举
throwing your Queen under the bus as you are.
导致你的女王陷入了和你一样的窘境
Oh, but she's no longer my Queen.
但她已经不是我的女王了
My loyalty is to Mississippi now.
现在我只忠于密西西比
And Mississippi's proud to claim
密西西比也很骄傲地接纳
Mr. Northman as one of her own.
诺思曼先生成为她的子民
Love the place. Love your vibe.
我很喜欢这个地方 还有这个气氛
We must talk franchising later.
等下再谈管辖权的事情
Russell Edgington.
罗素·爱丁顿
You may call me King.
你应该称我为国王
Is it true what Northman says?
诺思曼说的是真的吗
Yes, Magister.
是的 大♥法♥官
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表