Right. Okay? Come on.
好啊 好吗 这边请
Always dreamed of having my own chicken shack.
我一直想开个炸鸡摊
Right. I would call it Mickens' Chicken and Chitlins.
对了 我想取名叫米根斯的小肚鸡肠
Yeah that'll happen.
嗯 这个可以有
Mr. Fortenberry states he was clearing the ditch
福坦巴里先生说他正在清理水沟
to replace a drainage pipe when he located the victim.
准备换一条排污管的时候发现了尸体
The head and hands are missing but there's no blood
死者的头和手都不见了 却见不到血
so he probably bled out before being brought to the scene.
可能是先被吸干了血 再挪到这儿来的
Muscle tissue shows signs of tearing rather than cutting
肌肉断面显然不是利器砍开 而是撕裂的
so it looks like our unsub just tore his head clean off.
所以凶手应该是直接扯下他的脑袋
Only thing I know can do that's a vampire.
据我所知只有吸血鬼能做到
That would explain why there's no blood.
那也能解释为什么没有血了
I quit.
我不干了
Hey Bud wait up. Where you going?
喂 巴德 等等 你去哪儿
Did you hear me? I quit.
你没听到吗 我不干了
I've had it with this shit.
我受够这些了
Every time we clear one murder two more spring up.
刚刚解决了一个凶手 又来了更多
It's like crabgrass.
简直就像杂草
We need you to sign the report.
我们需要你在报告上签字
You sign it. Or you. I don't care.
你自己签 要么你来 反正我不管了
Take this crap.
拿走这些破烂
All of it.
全都拿走
Forty-three years and what have I got to show for it?
辛辛苦苦四十三年 我得到了什么
Gaps in my brain and polyps in my ass.
大脑萎缩 屁♥股♥长包
I don't need this horseshit!
这种狗屁生活我受够了
The house is in no shape for guests I know.
这个房♥子现在挺乱的 不方便待客
It's a long story. I'll tell you about it in the car.
说来话长 我等下在车上跟你讲
I hear you read minds. That true?
我听说你会读心术 真的吗
Yes it is.
没错 是的
Son of a bitch.
不是吧
So we could have a whole conversation
这么说 我坐在这儿一言不发
with me sitting here clamped shut?
就能顺畅地跟你交流吗
Well it's kind of rude with just the two of us
这样有失礼貌吧 毕竟没有别人在场
but in a room full of strangers
如果满屋子都是陌生人
it might come in handy.
那就很有用了
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
What I don't understand is
我不理解的是
if you had Eric Northman's blood and all
既然你喝了埃里克·诺思曼的血
why he can't look after you himself.
他为什么不亲自来保护你
It's not like that.
你想错了
I'm not his.
我不是他的人
How'd he rope you into taking me to Jackson?
他是怎么说服你带我去杰克逊的
My old man
我老爸
he's got a construction company in Caddo Parish.
他在卡多教区有家建筑公♥司♥
Came up a little short on a project.
某个项目缺乏资金
Went to Northman for a loan.
于是就找诺思曼贷款
Wouldn't be my first choice.
要我就不会找他贷款
Yeah you take what you can get.
嗯 还不都是逼到那份上了
Only reason I'm here is to help him get out of debt.
我来这里就是帮他还债
I don't do favors for vamps.
我一般不会帮吸血鬼的忙
Plus I know the pack is sniffing around.
另外 我也知道他们在四处转悠
You ain't getting nowhere without an in.
没有一个狼人带你是不行的
Are you friends with them?
你是他们的朋友吗
I wouldn't call them friends exactly.
我可不会跟他们称兄道弟
My ex is banging their leader.
我的前女友和他们的头头搞在一起
Sorry.
抱歉
That pack is a cancer to our kind.
他们是我们族群中的毒瘤
Weres have lived in Jackson for almost 200 years
狼人在杰克逊住了将近两百年
without a single human knowing it.
没有一个人类知道这件事
Now these sons of bitches come to town
现在这些杂种们到这儿来了
there's a crime streak a mile wide.
罪恶之手越伸越长
Not to say the rest of us are above violence
我这样的狼人是否凶狠另当别论
but you shut the barn door behind you.
可你刚才看见我时也着实吓得够呛
One of them came after me last night in here.
昨晚有个狼人跟踪我到了这里
Yeah Northman mentioned that.
诺斯曼提到了
Looks like a hell of a fight.
看来打得很惨烈嘛
You gonna be ready for more of that in Jackson?
杰克逊势必更加危险 你准备好了吗
They took someone I love from me.
他们带走了我的爱人
I don't know about you but I was raised to fight back.
我不知道你怎么想 但我要以牙还牙
Great.
太棒了
You'll get us both killed.
你会害死我们俩的
I'll pack light.
我会轻装上阵的
What is she?
她是谁
Is she your--? Your wife?
是你的妻子吗
No she is not.
不是的
Will she kill me?
她会杀了我吗
I will not allow her to hurt you.
我不会让她伤害你的
You've hurt her enough for two laugh times William
你伤害她还不够深吗 威廉姆
I warned you.
我警告过你
There's our world and theirs.
我们与人类水火不容
Between lies only suffering.
否则只能带来痛苦
If you can kill me...
你能杀了我吗
Please I beg you do it now.
我求你 现在就动手吧
Make her forget.
让她忘了你吧
Go on.
去呀
You brought this upon her. You must undo it.
你给她带来的痛苦 要由你来解除
Caroline.
卡罗琳
We can never be together.
我们永远都不会在一起
I was never here.
我没有来过这里
Goodbye young Thomas.
再见了 小托马斯
The only way to show your love for a human
如果你爱一个人 唯一要做的
is to stay away.
就是离开
Forever.
永远不见
Do you understand now?
现在你明白了吗
Johnson's my best goddamn man.
约翰逊是我最好的手下
They're all dumber than a box of rocks.
他们全都笨得跟石头没两样
Sir that's unfair.
先生 这么说可不公平
To boxes maybe. Or rocks.
确实对石头不太公平
Talbot dear
亲爱的托博
we forgot to offer Cooter a refreshment.
我们忘了给库特备一些茶点了
Could you?
你能去准备一下吗
Of course.
当然
Zima correct?
季马[日本酒精饮料] 对吧
Sir it's been 24 hours
先生 已经24小时了
and still no sign of him or the waitress.
还没有他和那个女服务员的消息
Can your pack of imbeciles do nothing right?
你手下那帮饭桶就不能办成点事吗
Somebody got him.
可能有人抓到他了
Eric northman.
埃里克·诺斯曼
Who?
谁
He's a sheriff under Sophie Anne.
他是苏菲·安妮手下的治安官
He has a perverse interest in that waitress.
他对那个女服务员有不正当的企图
I'm sure he's been watching over her.
我敢肯定 他一直在保护那丫头
Ah Mr. Compton.
康普顿先生
Good day's rest?
睡得可好
I've considered your offer.
我考虑了你的提议
My service to queen Sophie Anne
我为女王苏菲·安妮效力
has brought only suffering to me
只能给我带来痛苦
and the humans that I have lived amongst.
我身边的人类也深受其害
I recognize that now.
我现在意识到这一点了
For their safety and also for mine...
为了他们和我的安全
I hereby renounce my fealty to the kingdom of Louisiana...
我现在宣布放弃效忠路易斯安那王国
And I humbly pledge my loyalty to your majesty.
愿为陛下您效犬马之劳
Wonderful.
太好了
Ah. Wonderful.
真是不错
We don't need the girl after all.
我们终于不需要那个女孩了
You're letting her go?
你想放了她
But you gave me your word.
但你向我许诺过
I have given my word.
我是许诺过
To Mr. Compton.
但是向康普顿先生许的诺
And I intend to keep it.
并且我打算去遵守它
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表