And all of us
来到这里前就在一起的人
who were together before this place,
不管我们是何时相遇的
no matter when we found each other,
我们现在都是一家人
We're family now.
这全靠瑞克
Rick started that.
你阻止不了
And you won't stop it.
你做不到
You can't.
你也不想做
And you don't want to.
这个社区 你们这些人
This community, you people...
那个大家庭
That family...
你们也想加入的
You want to be a part of it, too.
在其他人发言之前
Before we hear from anyone else, I--
我想本着透明的原则 分享一件事
I would like to share something in the spirit of transparency.
加百利神父前天来找过我
Father Gabriel came to see me the day before yesterday
他说我们不能信任
And he said our new arrivals
这些新人
can't be trusted,
他们很危险
That they were dangerous,
他们会把自己的利益放在社区之前
that they would put themselves before this community.
不到一天之后
And not one day later,
瑞克就证实了加百利神父
Rick seemed to demonstrate all the things
所说的一切
Father Gabriel said.
我希望加百利今晚也在场
I had hoped Gabriel would be here tonight.
我没看见他 迪安娜
I don't see him here, Deanna.
所以你只是在口头转述他的话
So you're just saying what someone said.
你录下他的话了吗
Did you tape him?
-他不在 -瑞克也不在
- He's not here. - Neither is Rick.
失陪了
Excuse me.
诺亚是被你害死的
Noah died because of you.
我想告诉你事实 教你怎么做
And I tried to tell you how it is, how it has to be
你却想杀我
and you try to kill me?
我只想保护我的家人
I just want to keep my family safe.
你知道吗 我都不知道这意味着什么了
You know? And I don't even know what that means anymore,
但是如果这意味着我们要流放...
but if it means that we've got to get rid of--
我当时惊慌了 我惊慌了
I was scared. I was scared.
-我不适应外面 -闭嘴
- I don't belong out here. - Shut up.
我惊慌了 我惊慌了
I was scared. I was just scared.
-闭嘴 -我不...
- Shut up. - I don't--
-我不适应... -闭嘴
- I don't belong-- - Shut up!
我不适应外面
I don't belong out here.
我不
I don't.
闭嘴
Shut up.
开枪吧
Do it.
萨沙
Sasha.
你应该让她开枪
You should let her.
他们死了
They died.
他们都因我而死
They all died because of me.
确实如此
They did.
门口没有一个警卫
There wasn't a guard on the gate.
门大开着
It was open.
我让加百利关上了
I asked Gabriel to close it.
快去
Go.
行尸不是我带进来的
I didn't bring it in.
是它们自己进来的
It got inside on its own.
它/他们总会进来
They always will--
不管是死人还是活人
The dead and the living,
因为我们在里面
because we're in here.
外面的那些家伙
And the ones out there...
会跟着我们
...They'll hunt us.
会找到我们
They'll find us.
会试着利用我们
They'll try to use us.
会试着杀掉我们
They'll try to kill us.
但是我们会杀了它/他们
But we'll kill them.
我们能活下去 我会教你们
We'll survive. I'll show you how.
我之前在想
You know, I was thinking--
我要杀你们多少人
I was thinking how many of you do I have to kill
才能救你们
to save your lives?
但我不会那样做了
But I'm not gonna do that.
你们必须做出改变
You're gonna change.
我对昨晚的话不后悔
I'm not sorry for what I said last night.
我后悔的是没有早说
I'm sorry for not saying it sooner.
你们没准备好
You're not ready,
但是你们必须准备好
but you have to be.
现在就得准备好
Right now, you have to be.
运气会到头的
Luck runs out.
你不是我们的一员 你不是我们的一员
You're not one of us. You're not one of us!
皮特 别这样做
Pete, you don't want to do this.
-别靠近我 雷吉 -皮特 住手
Get the hell away from me, Reg. Pete, just stop.
-闪开 -雷吉
Get away from me. Reg. Reg.
-闪开 闪开 -先别动手
- Get away. Get away! - not now.
-皮特 住手 皮特 -闪开
- Now, Pete, stop. Pete-- - Get away!
-不 -不
- No, no! - Oh, no, no!
-都怪他 -闭嘴
- This is him! - Shut up!
-都怪他 -上帝啊
- This is him! - Oh, god!
亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, my love. My love, my love.
不 亲爱的 不
no, my love, no.
不 亲爱的
No, my love.
怪他
It's him!
都怪他
This is him!
瑞克
Rick...
动手
...Do it.
瑞克
Rick?
狼群不远
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表