不 没关系 我一般也起来了
No, no, it's cool. I'm usually up.
我以前整整七年
I used to open for a coffee shop
都给咖啡店开门
every day for seven years.
大脑会保留一些你不需要的习惯
Your brain, it gets wired to things you don't need anymore.
我还喜欢随身带着手♥机♥
I still like carrying around my cell phone, too.
以后它会响铃
One of these days it's gonna ring
然后吓我一大跳
and freak my ass out.
如果你碰巧打到野猪 能分我一条腿吗
Hey, if you happen to bag a boar out there, can I have a leg?
来做意大利熏火腿
To make a prosciutto.
灾变前我就在地下室熏肉了
I used to cure meats in my basement even before all this.
我做的泡菜也超好吃
I made some kick-ass pickles, too.
行 奥利维亚
Sure, Olivia.
谢谢
Thanks.
来杀了我吧
Come and get me.
我没看见 但它就在附近
I don't see it, but it's close.
只有一只
There's just one of 'em.
我们不会久留的
We won't be here long.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
等里面没人了我们就进去
We can go in when it's empty.
怎么做 晚上那里会锁门
How is that? It's locked up at night.
走窗户 只有个插销 我可以拉开
The window. There's just a latch. I can leave it open.
-插销 -是啊
- A latch? - Yeah.
万一某个蠢货扣上了呢
What if one of those pricks shuts it?
那就等几天 再拉开插销
Wait a couple of days, leave it open again.
它越来越近了
It's getting closer.
我们越早做越好
We need to do it sooner than later.
现在他们没监视我们
Right now, they're not watching us.
还没担心这种会面
Not worrying about meetings like this.
我们也许需要枪 也许不需要
We may need the guns, we may not.
不管怎么样 我们都需要
We will whatever way it goes.
他们是我见过的最幸运的人
They're the luckiest damn people I ever met.
而他们越来越幸运了
And they just keep getting luckier.
怎讲
How's that?
我们现在来了
We're here now.
他们有几个小箱子
They've got a couple of footlockers
里面都是9毫米自动枪
just full of 9 millimeter autos,
鲁格手♥枪♥ 卡尔特克步♥枪♥
Rugers, Kel-Tecs.
就扔在里面 他们不用那些枪
Just tossed in there. They don't use them.
永远也不会知道不见了
They're never gonna know they're gone.
有人已经拿了一把 对吧
Someone's got one now, right?
听着 其他人 让他们努力融合
Listen, the others, we want them to try.
你也是
You, too.
所以不要声张 我们三个知道就行
So we keep it quiet. Just us.
它来了
Here it comes.
-我来 -等等
- I got him. - Hey, wait.
我们说的是带我出来练枪
We said we were taking me out shooting.
回去时弹夹可不能是满的
I couldn't go back with a full mag.
真幸运 它来了
Lucky he came by.
我们该回去了
We should get back.
你拉开插销 我们伺机行动
You'll pull the latch, we'll pick our moment.
我们没必要靠运气
Us, we don't need to be lucky.
那是什么
What the hell's that?
是个W吗
Is that a W?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道这是不是什么把戏
I don't know if this is some kind of play,
把权力交给陌生人
handing authority to strangers.
制止打架斗殴的权力
The authority to break up fistfights.
如果真是那样 她也该给达里尔一套警服
If it was just that, she should have given one of these to Daryl.
我不知道这是为了我们还是他们
I don't know if it's for us or for them.
也许迪安娜真想除掉我们
Or maybe Deanna's trying to get rid of us and them.
但是让我俩穿上警服
You put these jackets on me and you,
让人们都看到
have the people see it.
如果这是把戏 那真聪明
If that's the play, that'd be smart.
她看起来挺聪明
And she seems smart.
那时聪明还是现在聪明
Smart for then or smart for now?
这就是现在
This is now.
出来
Come out!
快点
Now!
你凭声音就能分辨行尸和人类吗
You can tell the difference between walkers and humans by sound?
你能分辨好人和坏人吗
Can you tell the difference between a good guy and a bad guy?
瑞克好像不怎么擅长
Rick doesn't seem to be an expert at that.
现在没什么区别了
There ain't much of a difference no more.
这就是你对你同伴的看法吗
That how you feel about your people?
你为什么跟踪我
Why you following me?
我不知道你也在
I didn't know I was.
我只是出来打兔子的
I came out to hunt rabbits.
我知道你为什么出来
I know why you're out here.
介意我加入吗
Mind if I join?
跟上
Keep up.
保持安静
And keep quiet.
你保护人♥民♥ 服务大众
You protect and serve.
巡逻 沿墙警戒 照看孩童
You patrol, walk the wall, watch out for the kids.
假如出现了冲突 你就去解决
If there's a conflict, you solve it.
大家会听你的
And people will listen to you.
因为我们穿着防风衣吗
Because we're wearing windbreakers?
因为他们相信这身制♥服♥
Because they believe in this.
因为我要求他们这样做
Because I'm telling them to.
这里曾经住了个警官
A police officer used to live here.
所以我们有这些警服
So we had these jackets
而且我希望弄得正式一点
and I wanted to make it official.
这样才有权威
So it's official.
总有一天这里会有政♥府♥的
There's gonna be a government here one day.
那也是为什么我希望玛姬来协助我
That's why I want Maggie working with me.
将来还会有一个警队
There's gonna be a police force.
所以我希望你俩起个头
That's why I want you two to start it.
我看到了一个生机勃勃的社区
I see a vibrant community here
有工业 有商业
with industry, commerce,
有文明
civilization.
真正的生活
Real lives.
有可能只是很原始的生活 但是...
It might be horses and mills, but--
怎么了
What?
听上去像是异想天开吗
Does that sound like pie in the sky?
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
我们能谈谈安保工作吗
Can we talk security?
我们需要墙边一直有人巡逻
We need a constant patrol along the walls.
不仅仅是查看哪里有缺口
Not just looking for damage,
还要警戒是否有人爬进来
but signs that anyone climbed in from outside.
你可以顺着支柱爬上来
You can move right up the supports.
我就会那样做
That's what I'd do.
如今人类才是真正的威胁
People are the real threat now.
瑞克 我知道你觉得
Rick, I know you think
墙内人人都应该武装起来
that we should all be armed within the walls.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
没关系
That's fine.
你照我说的做
You make these changes,
就不用武装了
we won't need to.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我申请在钟塔上放哨
I want to volunteer to be one of the lookouts in the clock tower.
钟塔上没人放哨
There are no lookouts in the clock tower.
-什么 -之前我们看见上面有人
- What? - We saw someone up there earlier.
那是我儿子斯宾塞放上去的空膛步♥枪♥
That was an empty rifle my son Spencer put up there.
他有时会上去 但不经常
He mans it sometimes, but not often.
听着 没有放哨的必要
Look, there hasn't been the need.
我们需要立刻在塔上设哨 时刻戒备
We need a lookout in that tower right now, 24/7.
只有这样才能提前发现敌情
It's the only way we'll be able to see if someone's coming at us.
好吧 我们轮班放哨
Okay, okay, we'll make shifts.
我会尽可能多轮几班
I'll take those shifts, as many as possible.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表