We're doing this at night?
听着 我知道这很危险
Look, I know it's dangerous.
但要比白天开到他们门前去好多了
But it's better than riding up to the gates during the day.
如果有危险 我们就必须
If it isn't safe, we need to get gone
在他们察觉之前离开
before they know we're there.
我们不会伤害你们的
No one is going to hurt you.
你想保护你的人
You're trying to protect your group,
但其实是置他们于危险之中
but you're putting them in danger.
告诉我营地在哪 我们现在就走
Tell me where the camp is, we'll leave right now.
今晚肯定很漫长
It's going to be a long night.
吃东西吧
Eat.
能休息就休息一下
Get some rest if you can.
我想 你 我和格伦开车带他一起走
I'm thinking you, me, and Glenn drive with that guy.
卡尔和朱迪思坐在那辆车上更安全
Carl and Judith are safer in there.
你没事吧
You okay?
你刚才说我们现在就走
When you said that we were going,
是真心的吗
was that for real?
还是说 你只想骗他说出营地在哪
Or are you just trying to get this guy to tell you where his camp is?
我们要去
We're going.
你是指不论付出什么代价
Whatever it takes to get there.
只要能到就行吗
Just as long as we get there.
你第一次靠近伍德伯里的外墙时
When you first came up on the walls outside Woodbury...
听到了什么
what did you hear?
没声音
Nothing.
终点站呢
And Terminus?
也没声音
Nothing.
今晚某时
Sometime tonight,
我们就会到他的营地墙边
we'll be outside his camp's walls.
在看不到里面的情况下
And without seeing inside,
我必须做出是否带家人进去的决定
I'm gonna have to decide whether to bring my family in.
他之前问过我 怎样我才会
He asked me before what it would take for me
相信他说的是真的
to believe it was real.
事实上
Truth is...
没有任何东西能说服我走进那里
I'm not sure if anything could convince me to go in there.
但是 我要去看看
But I'm gonna see.
我要去看看
I'm gonna see.
北23号♥公路
马萨诸塞州
德克萨斯州
我想集齐五十个州的车牌
Um, I'm trying to collect all 50 states.
都钉在我家的墙上
Put them all on a wall in my house.
你有自己的房♥子吗
You have your own house?
你可以自己看看
See for yourself.
为什么你没有你伙伴们的照片
Why don't you have any pictures of your people?
我拍过一张全体人员照片
Oh, I took a picture of the whole group,
但是曝光出了问题
but I didn't get the exposure right.
之后我想洗出那张照片时 它...
When I tried to develop it later, it just--
你问过他那些问题了吗
Did you ask him the questions?
没有
No.
你杀了多少行尸
How many walkers have you killed?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
多少
How many?
我也不知道 很多吧
I don't know. A lot.
你杀了多少人
How many people?
两个
Two.
为什么
Why?
因为他们想杀我
Because they tried to kill me.
你窃听了我们吗
You were listening to us?
我说过我在监视你们 是的 我窃听了
I already said I was watching you. Yes, I was listening.
就是说他的同伙可能也有窃听器
It means his people could have one, too.
他们可能已经听到我们的计划了 有危险
They could've heard our plan. This isn't safe.
该死
Shit!
-格伦 -他们就在我们后面
- Glenn! - They were right behind us.
他们可能撞上我们 现在他们可以下车了
They would have hit us. Now they can get out.
我没看到他们
I don't see them.
不 他们走了 他们脱身了
No, they're gone. They got away.
好的 我们折回去找他们 走吧
All right, we'll circle back and find them. Let's go.
-他们没事吧 -没事
- They're okay? - Yeah.
好 我们上23号♥公路行驶几英里后往左拐
All right, we can take a left a couple of miles up 23.
-到杰弗逊大道 -杰弗逊大道
- Jefferson Avenue. - Jefferson Avenue.
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
动啊
Come on.
动啊
Come on.
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
动啊 动啊
Come on. Come on.
我去看看怎么回事
Let me see what I can see.
它们冲着我们来了
They're coming right for us.
-是的 我们知道 -动啊 动啊
- Yeah, we know. - Come on, come on!
我们必须马上离开
We need to leave now.
等等
Hold on.
该死
Shit.
那是谁干的
Who did that?
我得走了 这件事结束了
I need to leave. This is over.
让我出去 我必须走了 这件事结束了
Let me out. I need to get outta here. It's over.
-怎么回事 -让我出去
- What's going on? - Let me out!
你们看到了吗
Did you see that?
米恩琼 别管他 我们得找到自己人
Michonne, leave him! We need to find our people.
他们看到了信♥号♥♥弹 肯定以为是我们放的
They saw that flare. They'll think we shot it.
去那边就能找到他们
This is how we find them.
格伦呢
Where's Glenn?
滚开
Get off!
想跑的话快跑吧
Run if you want.
我还有其他的事要担心
I got other things to worry about.
我们可以一起活下去
We can make it together.
但只有我们在一起才能活下去
But we can only make it together.
这是你说的 我是在窃听
You said that. I was listening.
格伦
Glenn!
他肯定在附近
He's got to be somewhere around here.
格伦
Glenn!
如果你想再把我绑起来 可以 但要快
If you really want to tie me up again, that's fine, but hurry up.
没时间了 我们走那边
There's no time. We're going that way.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果这是个陷阱 要把我们引回去
If this is a trap to get us back where you want us,
那你的人今晚就死定了
your people are going to die tonight.
信♥号♥♥弹是水塔那边放出的
The flare was towards the water tower.
爸爸
Dad!
-你妹妹还好吗 -没事 我们都很好
- Your sister okay? - Yeah. Yeah, we're fine.
埃里克 埃里克
Eric? Eric?
-埃里克 -我在里面
- Eric? - In here.
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric?
我没事
I'm okay.
只是运动伤
It's like a volleyball injury.
脚踝骨折
It's a broken ankle.
至少玛姬是这样说的
At least that's what Maggie said.
我喜欢她
I like her.
不是大伤
It's not a big deal.
天呐
Oh, my God.
回去以后我去医务室看看就行
I'll just go to the infirmary when we get back.
当我看到信♥号♥♥弹时 我...
When I saw that flare go up, I--
我以为...
I thought...
你很担心我 是吗
You were worried, were you?
是的
Yeah.
这是你的错 你知道吗
This is your fault, you know?
是吗
Is that so?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我一担心就会做蠢事
And because when I'm worried, I do stupid things.
我一做蠢事就会藏到老破车底下
And when I do stupid things, I wind up underneath a rust bucket
被行尸包围着
surrounded by roamers
左脚踝还被后轮压了
who roll a rear passenger tire onto my left ankle.
今天也有好事
Hey, something good came out of today.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表