I will not give up the ship.
等等
Hold up.
-我们该走了 -不行
- We gotta go. - No.
不 不能走
No, we don't.
它们听不见也看不见咱们
They can't hear us and they can't see us.
离得很远
Not from here.
我们没事
We're fine.
是啊 这就是所谓的没事
Yeah, this is the definition of "Fine."
我们需要地图 肯定有路能绕过去
We need the map. There's gotta be a detour.
我才不干
I'm not doing it.
我们从休斯顿到乔治亚一路都在绕道
We detoured and detoured and detoured from Houston to Georgia.
我再也不这么干了
I'm not playing that game anymore.
我们没法直接这么穿过去好吗
We are not going through this, okay?
这是不可能的
It isn't gonna happen.
A门后面是狂风暴雨
You got a shitstorm behind door A
B门后面是暴雨狂风
and a storm of shit behind door B.
如果够幸运 顶多碰到行尸或者卡车被击毁
If you're lucky, it's walkers or a shot-up truck.
但早晚会被逼入绝境
But sooner or later you get cornered.
你只能待在原地 最后自相残杀
You wind up stayin' and you wind up killin'.
我们不会回头 也不能回头
We don't go back. We can't go back.
我不是说要回头
I'm not talking about going back.
-只是往南走几里 -不行
- Just south a few miles. - No.
我们已经因为内脏堵住了空气过滤器
We already hit a full stop 'cause of an air filter
而止步了一次
compromised by innards.
类似情况会再次发生的
That will happen again.
那就再用水管收拾它们一次
Then we'll hit 'em with the hose.
水箱里没水了 亚伯拉罕
The tank is empty, Abraham.
如果我们把油门踩到底
If we floor it--
我们还是会撞上行尸 它们还是会拖慢我们的速度
We still hit them, they still slow us down,
之后我们就会被困住
and then they stop us.
我不是说要直穿过去
I'm not saying we just go straight.
这条路就是直穿过去的
That's the way the road goes.
-亚伯拉罕 -我们可以穿过去的
- Abraham! - We can get through!
我知道
I know it!
那意味着我们不能往南走
And that means we are not going south,
不能绕路 也不能回头
going around, or going back!
不
No.
他们说得对
They're right.
亚伯拉罕
Hey, Abraham.
-你在干什么 住手 -放开他
- What are you doing? Stop. - Let go of him.
我不会让你这么做的
I'm not gonna let you do this.
-不 你会的 -快住手
- Yes, you are. - Hey, hey, stop.
-滚开 -你完了 你完了
- Get out. - Hey, you are done! You're done!
-别这样 别这样 -住手
- Do not! Do not! - Stop!
我跟你说过了 别碰我 别碰我
I told you, you do not touch me! You do not touch me!
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
我不是科学家
I'm not a scientist!
我不是科学家
I'm not a scientist!
我撒谎了 我不是科学家
I lied. I'm not a scientist.
我不知道要如何阻止这一切
I don't know how to stop it.
我不是科学家
I'm not a scientist.
你就是科学家啊 我见识过你做的事情了
You are a scientist. I've seen the things that you can do.
我只是知道一些东西
I just know things.
你只是知道一些东西
You just... "Know things"?
我知道我比大多数人聪明
I know I'm smarter than most people,
我知道我很擅长撒谎
I know I'm a very good liar,
而且我需要去华盛顿
and I know I needed to get to DC.
为什么
Why?
因为我相信在那里
Because I do believe that locale
生存的可能性最大
holds the strongest possibility for survival,
而我想要生存下去
and I wanted to survive.
如果我能骗一些人带我去 那么
If I could cheat some people into taking me there, well,
我会对他们说 我这也是在帮他们
I just reasoned that I'd be doin' them a solid, too,
考虑到休斯顿的危险环境和现状
considering the perilous state of the city of Houston, the state of everything.
为了帮你走到这里 很多人都死了
People died trying to get you here.
我知道
I'm aware of that--
史蒂芬妮 沃伦 帕姆
Stephanie, Warren, Pam,
雷克斯 罗杰 乔塞亚 德克和约瑟芬
Rex, Roger, Josiah, Dirk, and Josephine.
还有鲍勃
And Bob.
我们离得越近 我越害怕
You see, I lost my nerve as we grew closer,
因为我是个懦夫
for I am a coward...
一想到抵达目的地后
and the reality of getting to our destination
我就必须揭示真♥相♥
and disclosing the truth of the matter
令我非常恐惧
became some truly frightening shit.
我想方设法减慢我们的速度
I took it upon myself to slow our roll.
抽时间来进行安排 这样等我们到了以后...
Find time to finesse things so then when we got there...
但是在这一刻
But at this moment,
我终于意识到我别无选择了
I fully realize there are no longer any agreeable options.
不管怎样我都是死路一条
I was screwed either way.
我还撒谎说布鲁克斯·埃利斯喜欢我的发型
I also lied about T. Brooks Ellis liking my hair.
我不认识布鲁克斯·埃利斯
I do not know T. Brooks Ellis.
但是我读过他的一本书
But I did read one of his books,
他看起来不像那种
and he seemed like the type of guy
会介意田纳西大礼帽长发的人
that wouldn't blink twice at a Tennessee Top Hat.
再说一次
Again...
我比你们聪明
I am smarter than you.
你们也许想把我丢在这里
Now, you may want to leave me here--
-喂 -住手
- Hey! Hey! - Hey, come on!
别碰他
Get off of him!
-天呐 -别
- Oh, my God. - No.
尤金
Eugene?
起来 看着我
Get up. Look at me.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 尤金 你还清醒吗
Oh, God. Eugene, are you there?
尤金
Eugene!
尤金
Eugene!
醒醒
Come on!
艾伦
Ellen.
救救我
Help me!
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
求你救救我
Help me, please!
它们来了 干掉它们
It's them. Get 'em!
干掉它们
Get them. Get 'em.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得它们的速度变快了
I think-- I think they're gettin' faster.
等等
Wait!
等等我
Wait up!
站住
Stop!
-你不能走 -为什么
- You can't leave! - Why?
我身负着一项非常重要的任务
I have a very important mission.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表