We get the rifle and we're good.
好吗 好吗
All right? All right?
准备好了吗
Ready?
不 住手 这样不安全
No! No, stop! It's not safe!
-只能这样 -不 砸不破的
- This is the only way. - No, it's not gonna break.
会的 我们稳得住 可以的
It will. We can hold it. We can.
相信我好吗 数到三
Trust me, okay? Count of three.
数到三 一 二...
Count of three. One, two--
不
No!
尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯 别这样
Nicholas! Nicholas, don't! Nicholas!
-该死 尼古拉斯 别这样 -尼古拉斯
- Damn it, Nicholas, no! - Nicholas!
别这样
Hey, don't do it!
-不 -别放手
- No! - Don't let go.
诺亚 诺亚 诺亚
Noah! Noah! Noah!
不
No!
让开 我们得走了
Move over. We're leaving.
回车上去
Get back in the van.
除非你告诉我他们在哪儿
Not until you tell me where they are.
你要么跟我一起回去
Either you come back with me
要么留在这里陪你朋友一起死
or you stay here and you die with your friends.
由你决定
Those are your choices.
帮我把他关到后面
Help me get him in the back.
诺亚在哪
Where's Noah?
你好 是卡萝尔对吗
Hi. Carol, right?
对
That's right.
你需要什么吗
Do you need something?
感觉不适吗
Not feeling well?
我之前跟山姆在一起 他没事吧
I was with Sam earlier. Is he okay?
他能有什么事
Why wouldn't he be?
我能和杰茜谈谈吗
Can I talk to Jessie?
现在不行
Not a good time.
皮特 不要
Pete, don't.
一切才刚刚开始
加百利 怎么了
Gabriel, what is it?
我要和你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
-进来吧 -私下谈
- Come-- come in. - Privately.
好的
All right.
撒旦
Satan...
以天使之光伪装自己
he disguises himself as the angel of light.
我担心虚假之光已经进入了墙内
I'm afraid that false light is here inside these walls.
你说你的社区不是天堂
Your community, you say it's not a paradise,
但这里就是天堂
but it is.
能来到这里我很感激 真的
I'm grateful to be here. I am.
但是你让其他人进来是个错误
But you made a mistake letting in the others.
为什么
How so?
瑞克
Rick...
他的团队
his group...
他们不是好人
they're not good people.
他们做过一些事
They've done things.
他们做过坏透了的事
They've done unspeakable things.
皮特在打杰茜
Pete's hitting Jessie.
或许也打了山姆
Maybe Sam, too.
像他们那样在外面生存那么久
To make it out there as long as they did,
他们必须做一些事
they must have done things.
瑞克自己也说过
Rick said as much.
他们生存了下来
They survived.
所以他们有价值
That's what makes them assets.
你错了
You're wrong.
你不能信任他们
They can't be trusted.
他们很危险
They're dangerous.
你也许以为他们做那些事是身不由己
You may believe that they did what they had to do,
他们很害怕 所以他们...
that they were afraid and so they--
听着
Listen up!
-总有一天 -我们今天进展很大
- The day will come... - We made a damn good dent today.
他们会把自己的性命放在你们之前
...when they'll put their own lives before yours and everyone else's
然后摧毁你们这里的一切
and they will destroy everything you have here,
摧毁你们努力建立的一切
everything you're working so hard to build.
我建议你们早点睡
I suggest you all call it an early night.
你怎么知道的
You know this how?
山姆告诉你的吗
Sam tell you?
他不用说我也知道
He didn't have to.
你为什么现在才告诉我
Why are you just now coming to me with this?
撒旦
Satan,
以天使之光伪装自己
he disguises himself as the angel of light.
他的仆人是正义的假使徒
His servants are the false apostles of righteousness.
他们不配来这里 他们不配来天堂
They don't deserve this. They don't deserve paradise.
谢谢 加百列
Thank you, Gabriel.
我要好好想想
I have a lot to think about.
我
I--
我希望自己能早点来找你
I only wish I'd come to you sooner.
我只是
That I just--
希望不算太迟
I hope it isn't too late.
来人啊 我需要帮助
Help! I need help!
瑞克
Rick.
我知道该怎么处理皮特
I know how this is gonna go with Pete.
只有一种办法
There's only one way it can go.
你必须杀了他
You're gonna have to kill him.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表