你怎么知道
How do you know?
我不知道
I don't.
但它们不在这里
But they aren't here.
好了 走吧
All right. Hey, let's go.
当心
Eyes up.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
你真有经验
You know your stuff.
我们在外漂泊了很久
We were out there a long time.
可能还有更多行尸
There could be more.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
该你了
You're up.
是这个
This one here.
-没错 -我们找到了
- Yeah. - We found 'em.
-又一个 -好样的 尤金
- Here's another. - All right, Eugene.
它穿着防弹衣呢 让它走近点
It's got armor. Let it come closer.
我来
I got it.
艾登 住手
Aiden, stop!
住手
Stop!
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
他死了
He's dead.
诺亚 塔拉 尤金
Noah? Tara? Eugene?
-你没事吧 没事
- You good? - Yeah.
笼子开了 行尸出来了
Cage is open. They're getting out.
-我们得去找... -这里
- We need to find-- - Here.
这里
Over here.
她还有呼吸吗 尤金
Is she breathing? Eugene!
离得太远 我不知道
I-- I can't tell from right here.
它们越来越近了
They're getting close.
有行尸
Walker.
有行尸
Walker.
尤金 你干掉它
Eugene, it's yours. Take it out.
去那个办公室 我去救塔拉 快
Get to that office. I'll get Tara. Go!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我没跟别人提枪的事
I didn't tell anybody about the guns.
-我发誓 -回答我的问题
- I swear to God. - Answer my question.
你还有饼干吗
Do you have any more cookies?
派对上你做的那些饼干
The ones you made for the party?
都没了 赶快走 回家去
They're gone. Now go. Go home.
我家没电
My house doesn't have power.
我本来要去给猫头鹰雕像上色的
I was going to paint my owl statue,
但是有人把它打碎了
but somebody broke it.
这都是无关紧要的小事 山姆
None of these are problems, Sam.
我不在乎你家怎么样
I don't care about your house.
对你的雕像也不感兴趣
I don't care about your statue.
出去
Get out.
-你能再做些饼干吗 -不能
- Can you make more cookies? - No.
-为什么不能 -因为我不想
- Why not? - Because I don't want to.
你可以教我怎么做吗
Maybe if you showed me how to make them,
我可以自己做
I....I could do it myself.
你想要吃饼干
You want cookies?
那好 你得去奥利维亚那里偷巧克力
All right. You're gonna have to steal the chocolate from Olivia.
你还要多给我偷一块
And then you're gonna get an extra bar for me.
如果你被抓到了 把我供出来
And if you get caught or you say anything,
我肯定对你不客气
you're not gonna like what happens to you.
走吧
Now go.
-她怎么样了 -她的头部受到重创
- How's she doing? - She has serious head trauma.
-失血过快 -怎么才能止血
- She's losing blood fast. - How do we stop it?
急救箱在艾登的背包里 已经被炸了
Med kit was in Aiden's pack. It got blown to hell.
货车里还有一个
There's another one in the van.
她快不行了 我们得抬她过去
She's on her way out. We need to get her there.
好的 我们抬她过去
All right, we'll get her there.
救命 来人啊
Help! Somebody!
天呐
Jesus.
-他还活着吗 -我检查了 我以为
- He's alive? - I checked him. I-- I thought--
-我们得去救他 -天呐
- We've got to get him. - Oh, Jesus.
最少要三个人才能救下他
It's gonna take at least three of us.
我们有那么多时间吗
We got that kind of time?
就算把艾登拉下来 他也可能伤重而死
We pull Aiden off there, we could kill him.
难道你想扔下他吗
So you're saying we leave him?
快去救他
Go, save him.
她会挺下来的 我知道她会的
She'd do it. I know she would.
我留下陪她 保护她 我保证
I'll stay with her. I'll keep her safe, I assure you.
我会的
I will.
好的 我们击退它们
All right, we'll knock 'em back.
-你还有信♥号♥♥弹吗 -有
- You still have that flare? - Yeah.
你朝那边的架子打信♥号♥♥弹
You fire the flare over the shelves.
一部分行尸会被吸引过去
That'll draw some of them over.
好的 剩下的我们徒手杀
All right, we're gonna hit the rest hand to hand.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
快
Come on!
重要建筑即将落成 伍德兰兹购物中心
托宾真的认为这要花四周吗
Tobin really think this'll take four weeks?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
第一次围墙拓张 花了两倍的时间呢
First time they expanded the wall, it took 'em twice that.
你能帮我顶会儿吗
Hey you...you okay to hang tight?
我得去送份"急件"
I need to send a fax to Cleveland.
大家退到卡车里去
Everybody, back till we're safe in the truck.
弗朗辛怎么办
What about Francine?
该死
Damn it!
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
快
Come on.
你先上去
Up and in. You first.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Mother dick.
-亚伯拉罕 - 当心
- Abraham. - Heads up.
你掩护外♥围♥
You take out the ass end.
我对付面前这群丑八怪
I got the uglies in the front.
就这样 排好队
That's it. Single file.
来吧 就这样
There we go. Come on.
别害羞 来吧
Don't be shy. Come on!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Mother dick!
天呐 那家伙还活着呢
Hell, son of a bitch is still alive.
-你在干什么 -来吧
- What are you doing? - Come on!
确保他活下去
Making sure he stays that way.
瑞克 我在喝啤酒呢
Hey, Rick, just having a beer.
顺便送你一瓶 感谢你今天帮我老婆
Thought I'd bring you one for helping my wife today.
我不喝 但是很感谢
I'm good, but thanks.
得了 别告诉我你还没下班呢
Come on, don't tell me you're still on duty.
我永远不能放松警惕 你懂的
Kind of always am, you know?
迪安娜的派对上除外
Not at Deanna's party.
我看到你了
I saw you.
你在那喝了酒 对吧
You had some, right?
真希望今天我能多帮些忙
You know, I wish I could have helped out more today.
我四处问了问 但大家没发现什么异常
I asked around, but nobody saor heard anything.
不过是只猫头鹰而已
Well, it was just an owl.
鉴于现在的情况 这不算什么
Grand scheme of things, I think we'll live.
是啊
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
听说你妻子不在了
Heard you lost your wife.
你知道
You know...
我知道 看起来好像我们好像没失去过什么
I'm sure it looks like we haven't lost much,
但我们失去过
but we have.
我们失去了一些东西
We've lost things.
我们非常努力地去保住剩下的
Other things we're just fighting like hell to hold on to.
你们经历过那么多事
Everything you people have been through,
不知道你们有没有同感
I don't know if you see that.
我们有
We do.
让你的孩子们来体♥检♥吧
Bring your kids in for a checkup.
我知道我让你来过 但他们也该来
I know I offered you one, but they really should come in.
他们在外面有一段时间了 是不是
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表