看起来很好喝
Looks good.
你好
Hello.
你可以放下枪
You can lower that.
W代表着什么
What's the W for?
这里的第一批移♥民♥
You know, the first settlers here,
他们悬赏狼头
they put bounties on wolves' heads.
找了印第安人
Brought the natives into it.
让他们猎狼
Made them hunt them.
没多久 狼就被杀光了
Didn't take them too long to kill them all.
狼现在回来了
They're back now.
有什么想法
Thoughts?
天道好轮回
Everything gets a return.
-你在耍嘴皮吗 -我没有
- Are you shitting me? - No, I shit you not.
我喜欢这样
I like this.
聊聊天
Just talking.
我没什么机会见到新面孔
I don't get to meet new people very often.
大概每两周一次
Maybe once every two weeks.
-真多 -我很努力
- That's a lot. - Oh, I work at it.
我们都是
We do.
有时候我们找到营地 掳掠一番
Sometimes we find camps. We run through them.
但我们也会设陷阱
But we have traps, too.
那不一样 不是这样的见面
It's different. It's not like meeting like this.
平等地见面
As equals.
在火堆前跟陌生人聊聊天
Little chats in front of a fire with a stranger.
这是如今最像电影的东西了
That's the closest thing to movies now.
我很想念电影
I miss the movies.
我以前... 放下
I used to-- put that down.
为什么
Why?
因为我想要
'Cause I want it.
我想要你有的一切
I want everything you have.
每一滴
Every last drop.
我能留一点吗
Can I keep a little of it?
让我挺过一两天
Just to get me through a day or two?
让我活下来
You know, just to keep me alive?
我也要带走你
I'm taking you, too.
你可不会活着
And you're not exactly gonna be alive.
好吧
Okay.
这附近的一些印第安人部落
Some of the tribes around here,
他们认为第一批人类
they thought that the first people were wolves
是由狼变的
transformed into men.
现在
And now, well,
你知道
you know.
天道好轮回 对吧
Everything gets a return, right?
我的补给和装备可以全归你
You can have my supplies. You can have everything.
没必要搞得太丑恶
Doesn't need to be any ugliness.
但我不能允许你带走我
But I can't allow you to take me away.
我不会允许的
I will not allow that.
别动
Don't move.
别乱动
Just be still.
别乱动
Just be still.
你们快走吧
You should just go now.
不
No.
走吧
Just go.
拜托
Please.
动手
Now!
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
你一直都在这里吗
You were here the whole time?
整晚都在
All night.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
这就跟在车厢里一样
It's-- it's like the train car.
发生了这么多事
After the whole thing,
我还被关在那里
I'm still there.
迪安娜想让你来这里 冷静一下
Deanna wanted you in here, calm things down.
罗西塔处理了你的伤口
Rosita patched you up.
卡尔来了一会儿
Carl came by for a while.
我让他回家了
I sent him home.
瑞克
Rick.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们让皮特待在另一座房♥子里
We put Pete in another house.
你本可以告诉我家暴的事
You could have told me what was happening.
事情进展迅速 然后出了诺亚的事
It moved fast. And then Noah.
我不能跟你说枪的事
I couldn't tell you about the gun.
是啊
No, you couldn't.
你想待在这里
Oh, you wanted this place.
我们必须找个安身之地
We had to stop being out there.
我们到这里了
Well, we're here.
你刚说了你不在这里
Well, you just said you weren't.
你从哪里弄到的枪
Where'd you get the gun?
你从武器库里拿的 对吧
You took it, right? From the armory?
那真愚蠢 你为什么要这样做
That was stupid. Why did you do it?
以防万一
Just in case.
迪安娜打算今晚开个会
Deanna's planning to have a meeting tonight.
想去的人都能参加
For anyone who wants to.
-为了流放瑞克吗 -她会提议的
- To kick Rick out? - To try.
我们并不确定
We don't know that.
玛姬现在和迪安娜在一起
Maggie's with Deanna right now.
她会搞清楚的
She's gonna find out what it is.
在会议上 你要说你担心
At the meeting, you say you were worried
有人遭受虐待
about someone being abused
而大家都坐视不管
and no one was doing anything about it.
你要说你拿了枪是为了保证
You say you took a gun just to be sure
那个袭击你的人不会伤害杰茜
that Jessie was safe from a man who wound up attacking you.
你说你会听他们处置
You say you'll do whatever you want them to.
编一个他们想听的故事就好
Just tell them a story that they want to hear.
我来这里之后就一直这样
That's what I've been doing since I got here.
为什么
Why?
因为这些人是孩子
Because these people are children
孩子喜欢故事
and children like stories.
如果说尽好话
What happens after all the nice words
他们还想赶走他怎么办
and they still try to kick him out?
他们现在派人看守武器库了
They're guarding the armory now.
我们还有刀
We still have knives.
对付他们刀就够了
That's all we'll need against them.
今晚在会议上
Well, tonight at the meeting,
假如情况不妙
if it looks like it's going bad,
我就吹口哨
I whistle.
卡萝尔抓住迪安娜
Carol grabs Deanna,
我拿下斯宾塞
I take Spencer,
你抓住雷吉
you grab Reg,
格伦和亚伯拉罕掩护我们 控制人群
Glenn and Abraham cover us, watch the crowd.
我们可以和他们谈的
We can talk to them.
我们会谈的
Yeah, we will.
但是如果说不通
If we can't get through,
我们就抓三个他们的人
we take the three of them
说我们会割他们的喉
and say we'll slit their throats.
就像在终点站那样吗
Like at Terminus?
不 我们只是说说而已
No, we just tell 'em.
他们把武器给我们 那就结了
They give us the armory and it's over.
你真想这样做吗
Did you want this?
不想
No.
我之前崩溃了
I hit my limit.
我搞砸了
I-- I screwed up.
然后我们就到了这一步
And here we are.
现在 恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要再去睡一会儿了
I'm just gonna sleep some more.
玛姬 她在门廊上
Maggie, hey. She's out on the porch.
你想谈什么 玛姬
What do you need to talk about, Maggie?
今晚的会议
The meeting tonight.
玛姬 假如我们可以...
Maggie, if we could talk--
我想和所有人讨论发生的事
I want to talk to everyone about what happened
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表