你们慢慢来 四处走走
Take your time. Explore.
有任何需要的话 给我打电♥话♥
You need anything, you call me.
我没有...我们没有电♥话♥
I don't-- we don't have phones.
我的意思是...再走四栋就是我家
I-- I meant... I'm four houses down.
-谢谢 -那...
- Thank you. - So...
你好 我是食品室的
Hey. I work in the pantry.
迪安娜叫我把这些给你和你的朋友们
Deanna asked me to bring these over for you and your friends.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们正在洗漱
We're just cleaning up.
看出来了
I can see that.
你下巴上还沾着剃须膏
You still have some shaving cream on your chin.
我是杰茜
I'm Jessie.
瑞克
Rick.
知道吗 我以前是发型师
You know, I used to be a stylist.
还有别的十二份工作
And 12 other things.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你剪头
I could give you a cut if you want.
你都不认识我
You don't even know me.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我有两个儿子 罗恩和山姆
I have two boys, Ron and Sam.
罗恩是大儿子 跟你儿子差不多大
Ron's my oldest boy. He's about your son's age.
我可以介绍他们认识
I could introduce them.
-如果你和夫人没意见的话 -只剩我了
- If that's okay with you and... - It's just me.
好啊 那很好
No, that'd be...that'd be great.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
电 淋浴
Electricity, showers,
理发
haircuts...
没想到我还能见到这些
I never thought I'd see those again.
拜托
Come on.
什么情况下都得理发
Haircuts were never going away.
如果你还不适应 没有关系
It's okay if you're not okay with this yet.
好多了
That's better.
你可以坐下 达里尔
You're welcome to sit, Daryl.
我不咬人
I won't bite.
没事 这样很好
Yeah, I'm all right.
达里尔 你想不想留下
Daryl, do you want to be here?
那个男孩和婴儿
The boy and the baby,
他们应该有个家
they deserve a roof.
应该吧
I guess.
你可以去看看 快点回来
You can look. Just be quick.
好
Okay.
这些简直是豪♥宅♥
These are like mansions.
他们就这么白送给我们了
Mm-hmm. And they're just giving them away.
走吗
You coming?
走 马上
Yeah, in a sec.
房♥子离得都很近 但是...
They're right next to each other, but...
他们收了我们的武器 现在又把我们分开
They took our weapons and now they're splitting us up.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
今晚我们住在一起
We'll all be staying in the same house tonight.
斗狼[与第九集11:10的"狼群不远"呼应]
我在里面待了多久
How long was I in there for?
二十分钟
20 minutes.
天啊 我刷牙根本停不下来
God, I could not stop brushing.
我从来没有
I've never...
见过你脸这样
I've never seen your face like that.
我也这么觉得 刮前刮后都是
That's what I felt before and after.
听着
Look...
我知道我们为什么谨慎
I get why we're playing it safe.
我们应该这样
We should.
我只是
I just...
对这地方感觉很好
I have a good feeling about this place.
但愿你是对的
Well, I hope you're right.
是啊 但愿
Yeah, me, too.
瑞克 我
Rick, I...
没想到你脸这么俊
I didn't know what was under there.
听着 我不是有意打扰
Listen, I don't mean to interrupt.
我只是顺道来看看你们安顿得怎么样
I just wanted to stop by and see how you were all settling.
天啊
Oh, my.
住在一起
Staying together.
聪明
Smart.
没人说不能住一起
No one said we couldn't.
你说过你们是一家人 你自己说的
You said you're a family. That's what you said.
难以置信 你们这些
Absolutely amazing to me how people
背景迥异 毫无共性的人
with completely different backgrounds
竟能组成大家庭
and nothing in common can become that.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
我听说你会给人分配工作
Everybody said you gave them jobs.
是啊
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
是这里的规矩
Part of this place.
看来共♥产♥主义者最终还是赢了
Looks like the communists won after all.
你没有给我分配工作
Well, you didn't give me one.
我分配好了
I have.
只是还没告诉你
I just haven't told you yet.
米琼恩我也没告诉呢
Same with Michonne.
萨沙的工作我就快想好了
I'm closing in on something for Sasha.
迪克森先生适合什么工作我还在考虑
And I'm just trying to figure Mr. Dixon out,
但我会想出来的
but I will.
挺精神的
You look good.
如果一切真如你所说
If this is how you're saying it is...
那我们想留下来
then this is what we wanted.
我们准备好了
We're ready for this.
你们所有人吗
All of you?
所有人
All of us.
他们说四处走走
They said explore.
我们走吧
Let's explore.
不 我就待这儿
Nah, I'll stay.
好吧
All right.
洛莉和我
Lori and me,
我们曾经开车路过这样的社区
we used to drive through neighborhoods like this.
想着"总有一天..."
Thinking, "One day..."
现在我们住上了
Well, here we are.
我们去去就回
We'll be back.
快跟上 快点
Come on. Come on.
瑞克 你没事吧
Rick, you okay?
你看见卡尔和朱迪思了吗
Did Carl and Judith walk by?
我们在外面 他们走在我前头
We were out and they were ahead of me.
别担心 我知道他们在哪
It's okay. I think I know where they are.
那是娜塔莉和鲍勃·米勒
That's Natalie and Bob Miller.
他们曾有五个孩子和十二个孙子孙女
They had five kids and 12 grandkids.
这里的人好久没见过婴儿了
It's been a long time since anyone around here has seen a baby.
她的脸蛋肯定会被捏红的
She's gonna have to put up with some pinched cheeks.
谢了 我只是
Thanks. I just, um--
没关系 我明白
It's okay. I get it.
抱歉我弄坏了那个什么东西
Look, I'm sorry I broke whatever that was I broke.
是我和孩子们一起在做的雕像
It's a sculpture I'm making with the boys.
是个猫头鹰
It's an owl.
完成后就是猫头鹰了
I mean, it will be.
眼睛我怎么都雕不好
I just can't get the eyes right.
是啊 眼睛
Right, the eyes.
你都没仔细看它
You didn't even get a good look at it.
我当时忙着发疯呢
I was in the middle of losing my mind.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
卡尔现在过来可以吗
Would it be okay if Carl came over now?
罗恩想见见他
Ron really wants to meet him.
放学后我们基本都在这里
We're almost always here after school,
你可以随时来
so you can come by any time.
你们还上学吗
You go to school?
在一个车♥库♥里
It's in a garage.
上午是小孩子去上课
Little kids go in the morning
我们是下午去
and then it's us in the afternoon.
你可能也会去 对吧
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表