还大笑
and they laughed
持续了好几周
over weeks.
但我们逃出去了
But we got out
然后我们战斗 夺回了这里
and we fought and we got it back.
从那时起 我们懂了
And we heard the message.
不当屠夫
You're the butcher...
便为羔羊
or you're the cattle.
从车厢里带出来的人 他们在哪
The men they pulled from that train car, where are they?
他们在哪
Where are they?
现在
Now...
对准我的头吧
point it at my head.
你本可以成为我们的一员
You could have been one of us.
你本可以听到上天的旨意
You could have listened to what the world is telling you.
你们引诱人们来这里
You lead people here and
洗劫他们 再杀掉他们
you take what they have and you kill them?
这地方是做这种事的吗
Is that what this place is?
不 最初不是
No, not at first.
可我们不得不这样
It's what it had to be.
所以我们还在这里
And we're still here.
你们不在这里
You're not here.
我也要走了
Neither am I.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 天啊
Oh! No, God!
不 不
No! No!
后退
Back off!
后退
Back off!
把武器放在地上
Put your weapons on the ground.
现在踢过来
Kick them over right now.
快
Right now!
求你
Please.
求你 不要
Please, don't.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
出去
Go outside.
出去
Go outside!
我一扭她就死 伙计
Just one twist, man.
-不要 -别逼我
- Don't! - Don't make me!
出去
Go outside.
好
All right.
辛西娅 听到了吗
Cynthia, do you copy?
辛西娅 听到了吗
Cynthia, do you copy?
对 就该这样
Yeah. That's how it works.
我做不到
I won't.
我做不到
I won't!
我做不到
I won't!
我做不到
I won't!
我做不到
I won't!
解决方法是什么 尤金
What's the cure, Eugene?
这是机密
It's classified.
我们不知道会发生什么
We don't know what's gonna happen.
别烦他了
You leave him be.
我们应该继续准备
We need to keep working.
是啊 但现在该听听了
Yeah, but it's time to hear it.
因为我们不知道接下来会发生什么
'Cause we don't know what's coming next.
接下来我们会从这里逃出去
What's next is we get out of this.
就算我全盘托出
Even if I told you all,
就算我提供一步一步的指示
even if I provided step-by-step instructions
配上插图和精心编排的常见问题
complete with illustrations and a well-composed FAQ
如果我出了意外
and I went red-ring,
解决方法也会随我而亡
the cure would still die with me.
我不会让你出事的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
最好的情况就是
The best-case scenario,
我们走出去面对子弹 大火和行尸
we step out into a hellstorm of bullets, fire, and walkers.
我不是飞毛腿
I'm not fleet of foot.
肯定不可能靠
I sure as hell can't take a dead one down
钝器和信心放倒行尸
with sharp buttons and hella confidence.
是啊 但是我们可以 而且我们会的
Yeah, but we can and we will.
你不欠我们的
You don't owe us anything.
目前还不欠
Not yet.
但我们只是想听听你的计划
But we just want to hear it.
不说也没事
You don't have to.
我是人类基因组计划十人小组的一员
I was part of a 10-person team at the Human Genome Project
我们将疾病改造为武器 对抗已武器化的疾病
to weaponize diseases to fight weaponized diseases.
用致病微生物对抗致病微生物
Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms.
以毒攻毒
Fire with fire.
不同部门间喝过酒
Interdepartmental drinks were had,
建立起了关系 共享信息
relationships made, information shared.
我对自动纠错传送系统
I am keenly aware of all the details
背后的运作细节了如指掌
behind fail-safe delivery systems
其目的是杀光这个星球上所有的活人
to kill every living person on this planet.
我认为 只要对华盛顿的终端略作调整
I believe with a little tweaking on the terminals in DC,
我们就可以扭转局势
we can flip the script.
干掉所有行尸
Take out every last dead one of them.
以毒攻毒
Fire with fire.
一切顺利的话 听起来还是很炫酷的嘛
All things being equal, it does sound pretty badass.
所以 我们继续准备吧
So let's get back to work.
快点 一路杀到栅栏边
Come on! Fight to the fence!
不要离开他
Do not leave his side!
-快快快 -卡尔
- Go, go, go! - Carl!
快跟上 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go!
爬过去
Up and over.
我们走 快点
Let's go! Move!
我们走 快点
Let's go! Move!
快点
Come on!
在这里
Right here.
我们还待在这里做什么
The hell are we still around here for?
枪♥支♥ 还有补给
Guns, and some supplies.
围着栅栏走 用步♥枪♥
Go along the fences. Use the rifles.
干掉剩下的人
Take out the rest of 'em.
什么
What?
他们没资格活下去
They don't get to live.
瑞克 我们逃出来了 结束了
Rick, we got out. It's over.
他们死光才算结束
It's not over till they're all dead.
当然结束了 那里着火了
The hell it isn't. That place is on fire.
里面全是行尸
Full of walkers.
我可不会为这种蠢事浪费时间
I'm not dicking around with this crap.
我们刚刚才逃出来
We just made it out.
栅栏倒了
The fences are down.
他们要么逃 要么死
They'll run or die.
那是你做的吗
Did you do that?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们必须跟我来
You have to come with me.
朱迪思 你没事
Judith. You're okay.
发生了什么
What happened?
来了一群行尸
There were a bunch of walkers out here and
他掐着朱迪斯
he got his hands around Judith's neck.
别 他死了
No, he's dead.
我必须做
I-- I had to.
所以我做了
So I did.
我能做到
I could.
我不知道火是不是还在烧
I don't know if the fire is still burning.
S04E14中米卡曾说"黑烟代表仍在燃烧"
还在烧
It is.
是啊 我们得走了
Yeah. We need to go.
好 但是去哪里
Yeah, but where?
离那里越远越好
Somewhere far away from there.
我们会跟他说的
We'll talk to him.
但不是现在
Not just yet.
无处避难
过去
妈妈
Mom! Mom.
不
No!
那个
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表