我必须搞清楚
I had to know.
我们现在去哪儿
Where do we go?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你们回来了
You're back.
尤金撒谎了
Eugene lied.
他不能阻止灾变
He can't stop it.
华盛顿不是终点
Washington isn't the end.
其他人呢
Where is everybody?
贝丝还活着
Beth's alive.
在亚特兰大的一所医院里
She's in a hospital in Atlanta.
有人抓了他 其他人已经去救她了
Some people have her, but the others went to get her back.
我们知道是哪家医院吗
Do we know which one?
格拉迪纪念医院
Grady Memorial.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们快出发吧 去救你妹妹
Let's blow this joint, go save your sister.
不 珀西 告诉我
No, Percy, tell me.
我是不是应该说得更简单一点
Should I use smaller words?
修补我袖子上的洞这个命令
Is the directive fix the hole in my sleeve
对你而言很难理解吗
too complicated for you?
对不起 我忘了
I'm sorry. I forgot.
我有个主意
Well, here's an idea.
别再忘了
Don't forget.
你呢
What about you?
-你懂针线活吗 -我需要她
- You any good with needle and thread? - I need her.
抱歉 我们有许多工作要做
Sorry, we have a lot of work to do.
来吧 贝丝
Come on, Beth.
珀西会好起来的
Percy's going to be okay.
没有什么会好起来的
Nothing's okay.
你要跳下去吗
Are you going to jump?
我只是想一个人待一会
I wanted to be alone.
你把电梯的钥匙留在原处了
You left your elevator key where it was.
我知道你不会乱跑的
Well, I know you're not going anywhere.
你也不会
Neither are you.
你...
You--
你不断告诉自己要不惜一切代价
you keep telling yourself you have to do whatever it takes
撑到这一切结束
just until this is all over.
但是一切不会结束
But it isn't over.
就是这样了
This is it.
你就是这样的人 这地方也就这样了
This is who you are and what this place is until the end.
这地方救了你一命
This place saved you.
我救了你一命
I saved you.
救了两次
Twice.
其他人不知道你干了什么
The others don't know what you did.
他们以为琼是想报复我
They think Joan was trying to get back at me
而戈尔曼和杰弗里斯
and that Gorman and Jeffries
不过是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
-事实就是如此 -胡说
- That's what happened. - Bullshit.
我看见了砸碎的罐子
I saw the smashed jar.
我把办公室关了起来
I closed up my office
并且在酿成大祸之前补救了整件事
and I fixed it before it could be a problem.
你杀了警♥察♥
You're a cop killer.
我永远也不会杀人的
I would never kill somebody.
但你的确杀了
But you did.
你觉得假如其他人发现了 会发生什么事
What do you think would happen if the others found out?
我保护了你
I protected you.
而且我们一起帮助了那位病人
And we helped that patient.
我不必这么做 是我想这么做的
I didn't have to, I wanted to.
但是这儿的许多事都有自己的规矩
But there's a way things have to happen here.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get that?
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
不 道恩 是你要怎么做
No, Dawn, what are you gonna do?
先从她说起
Starting with her.
她是我的病人 这由我来决定
She's my ward. It's my call.
好 但大家有权知道他们在为谁卖♥♥命
Fine, but your people deserve to know who they're working for.
所以 你告诉她还是我来
So, you gonna tell them or am I?
你休想威胁我
You don't get to threaten me.
这不是威胁
That's not a threat.
但事实是 你气色很不好
But these are the facts. You look like shit.
大家都在议论 认为你不行了
The guys are talking. They think you're cracking.
简直是汉森的重演
This is Hanson all over again.
到了变革的时候了
It's time to make a change.
奥唐奈
O'Donnell.
你错了
You're wrong.
我跟汉森不一样
I'm nothing like Hanson.
他是我杀的 还记得吗
I was the one who killed him, remember that?
只有我能做到那一切
I was the only one who could go through with it.
放下枪 道恩
Lower your weapon, Dawn.
不然我就大喊
All I have to do is shout.
那我就说是你先袭击我的
All I have to do is say you came at me.
贝丝 走开
Beth, get out of the way.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna do this.
是你逼我的
You're not giving me a choice.
过来
Go.
我们还是新人的时候就在一起
We were rookies together.
你认识我的妻子
You knew my wife.
我的孩子出生时
You were here in this hospital,
你跟我一起在这所医院的停车场抽雪茄
having cigars with me in the parking lot when my kid was born.
住口
Don't.
那个人已经不存在了
That guy is gone.
我们应该保护别人
We're supposed to protect people.
帮助他们
To help them.
可看看你
But look at you.
你打老人
You're beating the old man.
你跟别人一起笑
You're laughing with your buddies
那个可怜女孩被强♥奸♥的事
about that poor girl getting raped.
-你现在就是这种人 -你又是什么人呢
- That's who you are now. - So who the hell are you?
我不会再放任不管了
Somebody who's not gonna let it happen anymore.
你这样做才不是为了那个
That's not what this is about.
你只是想抓住你拥有的东西
It's about holding on to what you have.
我有什么东西
What the hell do I have?
你不是这样的人
This isn't you.
汉森的事之后
After Hanson,
你变了
you changed.
你以为自己比我们强吗
You think you're better than us?!
乖乖待着 贱♥人♥
Stay in your lane, bitch!
贝丝
Beth!
谢谢
Thank you.
哭吧 没事
It's okay to cry.
我不会再哭了
I don't cry anymore.
我还是会哭
I do.
只不过不让别人看见
I just don't let them see it.
这是我自己的藏货
It's from my own stash.
喝吧 没什么附加条件
There's no strings.
我知道你为什么掩护我了
I know now why you covered for me.
你不是在保护我
You weren't protecting me.
而是在保护自己
You were protecting yourself.
是这样吗
Is that so?
戈尔曼 杰弗里斯 奥唐奈
Gorman, Jeffries, O'Donnell--
他们都是你的麻烦
they were problems for you.
但现在都不是了
And now they're not.
而且你没必要亲自动手
And you didn't have to do the dirty work.
这就是这里的规矩
That's how things get done here.
大家都利用别人来得偿所愿
Everyone uses people to get what they want.
你不用铭记在心 良心不安
You're not the ones who have to remember.
爱德华兹和崔维特的事就是这样的吗
Is that what happened with Edwards and Trevitt?
他利用了你
He used you?
我要出去
I'm gonna get out.
像诺亚那样
Just like Noah.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
-他要回家 -大家都会回来的
- He's going home. - They always come back.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表