Probably you, too, right?
可能吧
Probably.
各位 这是卡尔
Guys, this is Carl.
卡尔 这是米奇和伊妮德
Carl, this is Mikey and Enid.
伊妮德也是外来的人
Enid's from outside, too.
她是八个月前到的
She just came eight months ago.
对了
Oh, um...
这是你们的吗
is this yours?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们不知道那栋房♥子分你们了
We didn't know you guys got that house.
我们只是在那里玩玩 听听音乐
We mostly just hang out there and listen to music.
是伊妮德的
That's Enid's.
你想打游戏吗
Want to play some video games?
米奇家还有个台球桌
Or Mikey's house has a pool table,
但是他爸爸不让别人玩
but his dad's kind of strict about it.
没关系 他工作去了
It's okay. He's at work.
抱歉 我们有点吓到你了
Sorry, I guess we come on kind of strong.
我们随便玩玩就行
We can just hang out.
如果你不想说话 可以不说
You don't even have to talk if you don't wanna.
是啊 伊妮德三周后才开始说话
Yeah, took Enid three weeks to say something.
快振作起来 小伙子
Pull it together, sport.
我们
Let's, um--
我们玩电子游戏吧
let's play some video games.
好啊
Cool, yeah.
这就是我妈想要我们住的地方
This is the kind of place my mom wanted for us.
很遗憾你失去了她
I'm sorry you lost her.
我不仅仅是失去了她
I didn't just lose her.
我还亲手杀了她
I killed her.
必须是我来动手
It had to be me.
罗恩的房♥子怎么样
How was Ron's house?
你觉得这个地方怎么样
What do you think of this place?
我觉得这个地方看起来
Well, I think it seems...
很不错
nice.
没错
Yeah.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我喜欢这里的人
I like the people.
但是他们很弱
But they're weak.
我不想让我们也变弱
And I don't want us to get weak, too.
迪安娜还没给我安排工作
Deanna hasn't given me a job yet.
你想要工作吗
You want one?
是的
Yeah.
你想吗
Do you?
那就是签字了
That's signing the papers.
就代表正式同意了 就是这么回事
That's saying yes, this is how it is.
你害怕这样做吗
You afraid to do that?
你不害怕吗
Aren't you?
不
No.
那为什么我俩都醒了
So then why are we both awake?
我要出去走走
I'm gonna take a walk.
你是瑞克
You're Rick.
是的
Yeah.
我妻子帮你剪了头发
My wife cut your hair.
没错
Yeah.
欢迎来到亚历山大
Welcome to Alexandria.
我洗衣服 打理花♥园♥
I did laundry, gardened, um...
当爱德回到家时
always had dinner on the table for Ed
总为他备好饭菜
when he came home. Um...
我每天都在想念那个笨笨的好男人
I miss that stupid, wonderful man every day.
我无法对团队做出什么贡献
You know, I really didn't have much to offer this group,
所以我就成为了他们的保姆
so I think I just sort of became their den mother.
他们人也很好 一直保护着我
And they've been nice enough to protect me.
你认为自己适合做什么
Where do you think you'll fit in?
我希望可以参与到社区活动中去
Well, I'd like to be involved in the community.
你们有没有类似青年联盟的组织
Do you have anything like a Junior League?
我很善于与人打交道
I'm a real people person.
该打卡上班做炖菜咯
Time to punch the clock and make the casseroles.
什么
What?
给老人家做晚餐
Make dinner for the older people--
还有需要休息一下的主妇和不能做饭的人
moms who need a break, people who can't cook.
这样可以结识很多邻居
Get to meet a lot of the neighbors that way.
好吧
All right.
你洗澡了吗
Have you taken a shower yet?
快去洗吧 我会洗你那件背心
Take a shower. I'm gonna wash that vest.
大家都要保持体面 你也不例外
We need to keep up appearances, even you.
我以前就这样 何必现在改
Hey, I ain't starting now.
我会趁你睡觉时用水管冲你
I'm gonna hose you down in your sleep.
你看起来真扯
You look ridiculous.
我们必须留下来
We need to make this work.
为什么
Why?
因为
'Cause...
我们在外面待得太久了
we were almost out there too long.
格伦 塔拉 诺亚
Glenn, Tara, Noah?
幸会 我是艾登
Nice to meet you. I'm Aiden.
这位是把守大门的尼古拉斯 你们见过的
You met Nicholas pulling gate duty.
你是迪安娜的儿子吗
You're Deanna's son?
是的 我听说你有寻找补给的经验
That's right. I hear you got experience making supply runs.
我看过你们的食品室 你们似乎做得挺好
I saw your pantry. You guys seem to do pretty well.
是啊 我以前在大学储备军官团训练过
Yeah, well, had some training before this. ROTC.
都快升中尉了 结果灾变了
Was nearing lieutenant when this shit blew in.
-我爸也是储备军官 -他没活下来吗
- My dad did ROTC. - He didn't make it?
没有
Nah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我最近老是说这话
I'm sorry a lot these days.
来吧 我给你们指点一下窍门[双关]
Come on, I'll show you the ropes.
我们今天要去找补给吗
We're doing a run today?
只是演习
Just a dry run.
带你们看看外面的地形 看看你们的水平
Show you the terrain outside the walls, see how you do.
摸摸你们有没有种 懂吗
Weigh each other's sack a little, you know?
不懂 没摸过 但是行啊
No, I don't, but cool.
-那武器呢 -对了
- What about weapons? - Oh, yeah.
今天我们带了些不错的小玩意儿出来
We pulled out some sweet-ass biscuits for today.
准备好
Get ready.
爸
Dad.
我们一直在逐步扩大搜索范围
We've been increasing our radius mile by mile,
在镇周围拓展出半圆形安全区
spreading in a semicircle around the town.
目前已经拓展到了53英里
We've made it 53 miles out so far.
下车后 我们会分成两队
We break into two groups when we step outside our vehicle.
如果有情况 就发射闪光弹
If shit hits, we fire a flare.
两队互相支援
One group gets the other.
这方法不错
Good system.
没错
It is.
另外 你们能来到这里
Still, you're standing here
是因为我们上个月失去了四个人
because we lost four people last month.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们在找补给时碰上了行尸
We were on a run, roamers came out,
那四个人没有守规矩
they didn't follow the system.
他们都是好人
They were good people.
是的
They were.
只是太害怕了
They were just scared.
听着 我会很严厉
Look, I can be a hard-ass.
我知道我很讨人厌
And I know I'm a douchebag.
总得有人领导团队
Someone's got to call the ball around here
而那个人就是我
and that someone is me.
如果你是团队一员 就得无条件服从我
If you're on this crew, you do exactly as I say.
很遗憾你的人遭遇不幸
Sorry you lost your people.
是啊 我们报复过了
Yeah. We got ours.
抓住了一个害死我们人的行尸
Managed to snag one of the deadheads that took them down.
把它吊在那里
Strung it up there.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
现在我们有个热身仪式
Now we have a little pregame ritual.
让我们头脑清醒点
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表