还好...
It was--
还好你当时不在
it was good you weren't here for it.
她还好吗
She hanging in there?
不好
No.
你们要把十字架也拆了吗
Are you gonna take the cross, too?
如果我们需要的话
If we need it.
他想去亚特兰大 但我接受不了
He wants to go to Atlanta, but I can't have that.
那你留下来 我去
Then you stay. I'll go.
我欠卡萝尔的
I owe it to Carol.
我们都欠卡萝尔的
We all owe Carol.
我欠她的更多
I owe her more.
你会为此下地狱
好了
All right.
我们很快就会回来
We'll be back soon.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
Yeah?
你知道我经历过这种事
You know I've been there.
我知道
I know.
鲍勃 他会希望...
Bob, he would have wanted--
别说了
Don't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
求你别说了
Please, don't.
好吗
Okay?
借过
Excuse me.
我只是来检查她
I'm just checking on her.
它们不知道我们在这里
They got no clue we're here.
这对GREATM是个好消息
That's great news for GREATM.
GREATM的一个坏消息是
In less great news for GREATM,
我们分完了最后一点水
we just scraped the bottom of the water barrel.
GREATM是什么
What is-- what's GREATM?
我们 小组名字 团结
Us. Group name. Solidarity.
兄弟连
Band of brothers.
GREATM[每个人名的首字母]
GREATM.
我打算在我的指关节弄个纹身
Thinking about getting a tattoo on my knuckles.
抱歉 我只是想分分心
Sorry, I'm just trying to think of something else, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
他醒了吗
Anything?
没有
No.
我们该送他去教堂吗
Should we get him to the church?
移♥动♥他可能让他情况更糟
Moving him could make him worse.
什么会让他好转
What will make him better?
醒来
Waking up.
如果他没有...
If he doesn't...
来吧
Come on.
你一整天都没喝水
You haven't had anything to drink all day.
拿着瓶子
Take the bottle.
说真的 我六岁的侄子都不这样做
Seriously, my six-year-old nephew didn't pull this shit.
别这样 亚伯拉罕
Don't do this, Abraham.
-看着我 -别惹我
- Look at me! - Don't.
看着我
Look at me!
坐下 不然我崩了你
Sit down or I'll put you down.
那么 接下来该做什么
Well, what's next on the agenda?
日落时分 我们朝天空开一枪
At sundown we fire a shot into the air.
引两个人出来巡逻
Get two of them out on patrol.
等天黑了
Then once it's dark enough
房♥顶上的人看不见我们时 就行动
that the rooftop spotter won't see us, we go.
把一侧楼梯的锁破坏掉
We cut the locks on one of the stairways,
上到五楼
take it to the fifth floor.
我开门 达里尔干掉守卫
I open the door, Daryl takes the guard out.
怎么干掉
How?
一刀封喉
He slits his throat.
这次行动必须安静 占据优势
This is all about us doing this quiet, keeping the upper hand.
他们不知道我们会来
They're not expecting us.
上楼后分开行动 使用刀具和消音武器
From there, we fan out. Knives and silenced weapons.
速度一定要快
We need to be fast.
泰尔西 萨莎 干掉他们
Tyreese, Sasha, take them.
达里尔 厨房♥里的人交给你
Daryl, you take care of whoever is in the kitchen.
道恩交给我
I got Dawn.
如果他们识相 剩下的人就会投降
If they're smart, the rest of them will give up.
那就是5对3了
Then it'll be five on three.
给贝丝一把武器 就是6对3了
Six on three once we get a weapon to Beth.
是12对3 病人们会帮我们
12 on three. The wards will help.
这是最好的打算 那最差的呢
That's best case. What's worst case?
如果有一个警♥察♥
All it takes is one of those cops
在错误的时间下了楼
going down the hall at the wrong time.
那就没法安静了 全员火并
Then it's not quiet. All hands on deck.
就得真枪实弹硬来了
We're talking about a lot of bullets flying around.
-也只能硬来了 -不见得
- If that's what it takes. - It's not.
如果我们能在外面
If we get a couple of her cops
活捉她的手下 就可以跟他们换人
alive out here, we do an even trade.
他们的人换我们的人 大家各回各家
Theirs for ours. Everybody goes home.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
那招说不定管用
And it might work.
但是这招一定管用
This will work.
不 那招也管用
Nah, that'll work, too.
你不是说道恩只是想让一切正常运转吗
You say this Dawn, she's just trying to keep it together, right?
理想和现实是两码事
Trying and doing are two different things.
抓走她的两名警♥察♥
You take two of her cops away,
她还能有什么能耐
what choices does she have?
大家都会各回各家
Everybody goes home.
就像他说的
Like he says.
选一个
Pick one.
你要学会自卫
You need to learn how to defend yourself.
我们可以教你
We can teach you.
自卫
Defend myself?
他们都说会离开了
They said they'd go.
他们是骗子 杀人凶手
They were liars and murderers.
-我们也是 -我们那是自保
- Just like us. - We protected ourselves.
他们想杀我们
They wanted us dead.
你的教堂能撑这么久是运气好
You're lucky your church has lasted this long.
如今你不能在一个地方久留
You can't stay in one place anymore.
不能待太久
Not for too long.
一旦你离开这里
And once you're out there,
就会遇到无可避免的麻烦
you're gonna find trouble you can't hide from.
你必须学会如何战斗
You need to know how to fight.
不错的选择
Good choice.
但握法不对
But you're not holding it right.
你必须能捅下去
You've got to be able to drive it down
因为有时候它们的头骨
'cause sometimes their skulls
有点硬 你必须能...
aren't as soft and you need to be able--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不行
No.
我得躺一会儿
I need to lie down.
这就是你的计划
That's your plan, huh?
听着 我们已经尽力了
Look, we are doing everything we can.
莉卡瑞现在还在开着车找
Licari is out in the sedan right now.
如果有诺亚的踪迹 我们会找到他的
If there is a sign of Noah, we are going to find him.
你刚说过 你的计划是指望着他自己遇险
You just told me that your plan was counting on him screwing up.
身为警♥察♥ 你办事还真是靠谱
That's some active police work right there.
还有别的事吗
Was there anything else?
是的 还真有
Yes, actually, there was.
在二号♥诊室的病人
The patient in exam room two,
我把她带回来的时候 她已经半死了
she was half dead when I brought her in.
她的情况不太乐观
She's not looking so good.
这不是竹篮打水的游戏
This ain't Pin the Tail On the Donkey.
我们真要在这个女人身上浪费资源吗
Are we really gonna keep wasting valuable resources on this lady?
你的DVD要用多少电
How much electricity does your DVD take?
-你说什么 -我们的资源很有限
- Excuse me? - We have very limited resources here.
而你每天都给它充电
You charge it every day.
-你开玩笑吗 -贝丝
- Are you kidding me? - Beth.
-那个女人才来这里一天 -贝丝
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表