What if it's someplace that we can be safe?
我们离那里只有一百英里
We're 100 miles away.
这是个机遇 是个机会
It's a possibility. It's a chance.
而不像现在这样在外漂泊
Instead of just being out here.
勉强生存
Instead of just making it.
因为目前看来就是这样的
Because right now, this is what making it looks like.
难道你不想带着希望多活一天吗
Don't you want one more day with a chance?
我们该走了
We should go.
只有一百英里远
It's 100 miles away.
我们该去华盛顿了
We should go to Washington.
瑞克
Rick!
救命 瑞克 格伦 米琼恩
Help, Rick! Glenn! Michonne!
救命
Help!
诺亚 坚持住
Noah, hold on!
我来干掉它
I got him.
你没事吧
You okay?
-是泰尔西 -在哪儿
- It's Tyreese! - Where?
我家 他被咬了
My house. He's been bit.
?每个人都有生存的权利?
?Every man has a right to live?
?爱是我们所拥有的一切?
?Love is all that we have to give?
?我们为了生存一起奋斗?
?Together we struggle by our will to survive?
?我们为了幸存一起拼搏?
?And together we'll fight just to stay alive?
?奋斗之人 必须前行?
?Struggling man has got to move?
?奋斗之人 时不我待?
?Struggling man, no time to lose?
?我是个奋斗之人?
?I'm a struggling man?
?而我必须前行?
?And I've got to move on?
没事了 泰尔西
It's okay, Tyreese.
你现在应该懂了
You gotta know that now.
你不想继续参与也没事 泰
It's okay that you didn't want to be a part of it anymore, Ty.
你没必要非得参与
You don't have to be a part of it.
看吧 这就是你的问题了
See, that's your problem right there.
我有什么问题
What's my problem?
你不想参与其中
You didn't want to be part of it,
但活着就是参与
but being part of it is being now.
就是这样
That's what it is.
睁眼看清楚吧
Open your eyes.
你没必要参与 如果你不想参与的话
You don't have to. Not if you don't want to.
真的没必要 现在这样更好
You don't. It's better now.
你说你会证明你的价值
You told me you'd earn your keep.
你那时候不知道自己在说什么 对吧
You had no idea what you were talking about, did you?
对吧
Did you?!
你睁着眼睛 却不想去看清现实
Your eyes were open, but you didn't want to see.
即便我早就逼你去看了
Even though I made you see it.
我都给你看了
I showed you.
但你听进去了吗
But did you adapt?
你改变了吗
Did you change?
没有
No.
你却坐在一个
That you would sit there in front of a woman
杀了你爱人的女人面前
who killed someone you loved...
你原谅了她
and you would forgive her.
就是这样
That's all there is.
就是这样了
This is all there is.
你完了
This is it.
我不知道我在跟谁说话
I didn't know who I was talking to.
我说了只要能留下来 我做什么都行
I said I would do what I had to to earn my keep,
但我不知道你的真面目
but I didn't know you.
但我知道
But I know--
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我知道过去发生了什么 现在又是什么情况
I know what happened and what's going on.
我知道
I know.
你什么都没给我看
You didn't show me shit.
你 你已经死了
You, you're dead.
你曾经的一切
Everything that you were
都已经死了
is dead.
一切...
And it's--
一切还没结束
it's not over.
我原谅她是因为
I forgave her because...
一切都还没结束
it's not over.
一切都没结束
It's not over.
一切 一切都没结束
It's-- it's not over.
我没有逃避现实
I didn't turn away.
我一直在听新闻
I kept listening to the news
这样我就能尽我所能去帮忙
so I could do what I could to help!
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up!
像我这样的人
People like me--
像我这样的人 他们能活下来
people like me, they can live.
今天任何人都不会死
Ain't nobody got to die today.
你必须付出代价
You have to pay the bill.
-你按住他 -好了 上
- You hold him! - I got it! Go!
一刀 干净利落 砍
One hit, clean! Go!
用力
Push it!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
-快走 -从后面走
- Let's go! - Through the back.
得把锁链砸断
We've got to break the chain.
走
Let's go.
-我们用球棒 -我扶他
- We can use the bat. - I got him.
你能把他扶住吗
Can you hold him up?
可以
Yeah.
准备好
Get ready!
一二三 起
One, two, three, now!
伙计 假如你真这么想
Man, if you believe that,
那死的人一定是你和那个小孩
then it's definitely gonna be you and the kid.
-不 -别管了
- No-- - Leave it.
我扶着他 保持清醒 保持清醒
I got him. Stay with us, now. Stay with us.
你必须付出代价
You have to pay the bill!
我扶着你 慢点 慢点
I got you. Easy now, easy.
好的 一二三
Okay, one, two, three.
什么 等等
What? Wait, wait, wait, wait!
-快点 -快点
- Come on! - Come on.
睁眼
Open them!
拜托老兄 睁开眼睛 睁开眼睛
Come on, man. Open your eyes. Open your eyes!
该发生的总会发生
It went the way it had to,
该发生的终会发生
the way it was always going to.
你必须坚持住 坚持住
You got to hold on, man. Hold on!
-抬他的腿 -二 三
- His feet! Get his feet. - Two, three...
我们走
Let's go!
快 把他递给我
Come on, give him to me.
-抬他进来 -我扶住了
- Bring him in. - I got him.
-扶他坐起来 -你没事的 你没事的
- Hold him up. - You're all right. You're all right.
卡萝尔 我们上车了
Carol, we're at the car.
我们需要灼烧和包扎伤口
We need to cauterize the arm and wrap it.
支走萨沙和卡尔
Get Sasha and Carl away.
他们没必要看到这个
They don't need to see this.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on!
据报道 在共和国交通走廊
There have been troubling reports of cannibalism
附近的难民营出现了
having broken out in refugee camps
令人不安的食人现象
along the republic's transportation corridor.
尽管叛军取得了一系列胜利
And despite the string of victories by rebel forces,
但是有报告显示他们的战术愈发残忍♥
there are disturbing reports of increasing the brutality of their tactics
包括对村庄的大规模破坏
including the wholesale destruction of villages,
烧毁当地监狱 伤害平民
burning down local prisons, targeting of civilians,
甚至将孩子和年轻母亲断肢
and even the widespread mutilation of children and young mothers.
而这看起来只是
And this seems like only the beginning
他们所谓的无尽战争的开始...
of their campaign that they label as an endless war against...
关掉
Turn it off.
你确定吗
You sure?
没事了 泰尔西
It's okay, Tyreese.
你现在应该懂了
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表