You win, asshole.
瑞克
Rick.
瑞克
Rick!
瑞克
Rick,
三个人总比两个好
three is better than two.
你们的朋友 他叫什么
Your friend, what's his name?
我得和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
你们的计划会害死我和我朋友的
Your plan is going to get me and my friends killed.
我们会成功的
We're gonna make it work.
前提是你得有别的警♥察♥来交换
It would work if you had different cops to trade.
道恩把格拉迪医院管得一团糟
Dawn's running Grady into the ground.
我们中有一些人想让她下台 她自己也清楚
A bunch of us want her out and she knows it.
我很确定她也知道我们想让拉姆森来取代她
Pretty sure she knows we want Lamson to replace her, too.
道恩不知道这个
Dawn doesn't know that.
她可能知道
She might.
而且她很聪明
And she's smart.
所以你们的交易很可能失败
So there's a good chance you can't make this deal work
这会让我们全部送命
and that'll leave us all dead.
但假如你让我们走的话
But if you let us go,
我们会自己解决了道恩
we'll take care of Dawn ourselves
然后我们会放走你的朋友们 这事就结了
and then we'll let your friends go and this is over.
不 我们不会这么做的
No, we're not gonna do that.
-你想死吗 -不想
- Do you want to die? - No.
我只是需要你马上闭嘴
I just need you to shut up right now.
你们可以成功的
You can make this work.
但是你们得先和她通上话
But you've got to be able to talk to her.
诺亚告诉了我们关于她的一切
Noah told us all about her.
我认识她八年了 女士
I've known her for eight years, ma'am.
我了解这个女人
I know this woman.
我只想和平解决此事
And my only interest is peaceful resolution,
活下去
not dying,
今晚睡在我自己的床上
and sleeping in my bed tonight.
所以 求你们了
So, please,
让我帮你们吧
let me help you.
求你们了
Please.
瑞克 来
Hey, Rick.
你会想听听这个的
You're gonna want to hear this.
罗西塔
Rosita.
你那边怎么样 塔拉
Hey, how are we doing over there, Tara?
很不错 你们呢
Pretty damn good. How about you?
一个十字螺丝刀
A screwdriver. Phillips head.
快了
Almost.
差不多了
Almost.
就现在
Now.
-太棒了 -管用了
- Hell, yes. - It worked.
不错
Nice.
你知道怎么洗吗
You know how to clean these things?
我知道
I know how to clean these things.
太好了 我们需要这项能力
Good, we're gonna need that.
无论我们最后去哪里 你加入吗
Wherever we all wind up. You in?
我加入
I'm in.
-太好了 -伙计们
- Good. - Guys.
包里的东西肯定会让你们大吃一惊
You will never believe what's in this bag.
怎么了
Yes?
你...
You, uh...
你刚才说自己不舒服
you said you weren't feeling good.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
没事 我只是休息一下
Yeah, I was just resting.
我知道你没经历过这种事
I know all this is new to you.
这一切
All of it.
我只想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you,
想让你知道
for you to know...
我们做的事
the things that we do...
值得去做
they're worth it.
我已经拿了砍刀 你还想让我怎么样
I already took the machete. What more do you want from me?
我不是想让你怎样
I don't want anything from you.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们来了 快来
Here you go. Come on.
-我喘不了... -没事吧
- I can't-- I can't-- - You all right?
-我喘不上气了 -快去叫爱德华兹
- I can't breathe. - Get Edwards now.
-你去取张轮床 -好的
- You, get a gurney. - I got it.
没事 看着我
It's okay. Look at me.
-看着我 -放松
- Look at me. - Take it easy.
呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
好了 放松 放松
All right. Easy, easy.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
我没事了
I-- I'm okay.
我也不知道怎么回事 谢谢你们
I don't know what that was. Thank you.
卡萝尔
Carol.
我是贝丝
It's Beth.
我只是想告诉你我在这里
I just wanted you to know that I was here.
我要说出来 你好好听着
I'm gonna say it and you're gonna listen.
等你准备好了 就让我帮你
And then, when you're ready, you let me help you.
你跟他道别过了
You got to say good-bye.
他看到了 也感受到了
He saw it. He felt it.
你现在想纠结哪点都行
And you hold onto whatever you want to,
但我觉得你应该铭记这点
but I think you should hold onto that.
我本应该自己下手的
I should have been able to do it myself.
你是可以
You could've.
但你让自己去感受了
But you let yourself feel it.
睁开眼睛直面了一切
Kept your eyes open.
你让我帮你了
You let me help you.
她会说她不做交易
She'll tell you she won't make a deal.
她会说她绝不妥协
She'll tell you she won't compromise.
但她会的
But she will.
她总是妥协
She always does.
总之 知己知彼
Just-- just know who you're talking to.
我们大概十分钟后出发
Probably heading out in the next 10 minutes or so.
我们走之前你需要什么吗
Anything you need before we leave?
给我点水就好了
Actually, water would be great.
没问题
Will do.
谢谢 拉姆森警官
Thanks, Sergeant Lamson.
我叫鲍勃
My name's Bob.
你依然是个警♥察♥
You're still a cop.
不是
No.
不 真的警♥察♥都死了
No, the real ones are all gone.
该死
Damn it.
我没事
I'm-- I'm okay.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
我也是
Me, too.
停车场里
The parking lot,
你带我们回这儿的时候 我看见一只行尸
when you were bringing us back up here I-- I saw a rotter.
我看到其中一只行尸 我认识他
I saw one of the rotters and I knew him.
他叫泰勒
His name was Tyler.
我在格拉迪见过他
I met him at Grady.
我们都是在灾变后被派到那里的
We were both sent there when shit started going down.
整整两天才疏散完所有人
It took two whole days to evacuate everyone.
没有睡觉 没有吃饭
Didn't sleep. We didn't eat.
但那依然是我这辈子最美好的两天
But still, it was the two best days of my life.
我本该开车
I was supposed to drive
把最后一车幸存者载到安全区
the last van of survivors to the zone
道恩没让我去
and Dawn pulled me off.
她想要她真正信任的人开车
She wanted someone she could really trust
于是她派了泰勒去
and she put Tyler on it instead.
那些人都将疏散
These-- these people were gonna all be evacuated.
我很生气
I was really pissed.
我刚在外面看到了他
I saw him out there.
浑身溶化 黏在柏油路上
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表