我等你的时候搜索了周围
While I was waiting for you, I searched through the neighborhood.
发现了这个
I found that.
你搞丢了车牌
You lost the license plates.
我把车都搞丢了
I lost the car.
也许这样更好
Maybe it's for the best.
说实话那车太难看了
That monstrosity out front can run.
丑得都能吓跑行尸
It's so ugly, it'll scare the roamers away.
我是埃里克
Hi. I'm Eric.
我是瑞克
Rick.
没事的
It's okay.
打搅一下 打搅一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
各位
Everyone.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你们救了埃里克
You saved Eric.
我欠你们所有人的
I owe you. All of you.
我会确保我们抵达社区以后
And I will make sure that debt is paid in full
完全报答你们的恩情
when we get to our community.
等我们抵达亚历山大以后
When we get to Alexandria.
现在 我不知道你们怎么想
Now, I'm not sure about you,
但是我今晚不想再坐车了
but I'd rather not do any more driving tonight.
也许我们可以明早再上路
Maybe we can hit the road tomorrow morning.
听起来不错
That sounds fine.
但是如果我们要在这里过夜
But if we're staying here for the night,
你就必须睡那边
you're sleeping over there.
你真觉得有这个必要吗
You really think we got to do that?
这样保险点 我们又不了解你
It's the safe play. We don't know you.
除非你枪杀我
The only way you're gonna stop
不然我一定要和他在一起
me from being with him right now is by shooting me.
瑞克 他告诉我们营地的位置了
Rick, he told us where the camp is.
而且他的同伴真的只有一人
And he really was only travelling with one other person.
他们都没有武器
They're both unarmed.
其中一个人脚踝还断了
One of them's got a broken ankle.
我也想让我们安全点
I want us to be safe, too.
我不能放弃一切人性
I can't give up everything else.
我知道我说过什么
I know what I said,
但是其实这很重要
but it does matter.
好吧
All right.
怎么了
Yeah?
我知道该吃药了
I know it's time for another dose,
但我想让他一路睡到家
but I want to let him sleep until we get home.
不 这是给你的
No, it's for you.
只是几瓶药 不用吝啬
A few bottles. Don't need to be stingy with 'em.
我知道那有多疼
I know how bad those hurt.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的腿
Oh, your leg.
在灾变前伤的吗
Did that happen before?
在灾变中伤的
During.
我爸和我出了车祸
Dad and me, car accident.
路上有行尸
Rotters in the road.
我以前有个医生
I had a doctor.
能走路已经很幸运了
Probably lucky I can even walk.
在亚历山大有一位很出色的外科医生
We have a pretty gifted surgeon in Alexandria.
他叫皮特
His name's Pete.
我见过他妙手回春
I've seen him do some amazing things.
他也许能帮你
He might be able to help.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
七张桩牌 方格棋盘
Seven-card stud. Stares and squares.
大小顺序是A K Q J
It's aces, cuatros, neeners, and two-eyed jacks.
一共14张外卡 你是认真的吗
So there's 14 wild cards? Are you serious?
跟两只在交♥配♥的狗一样认真
Serious as two copulating dogs.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
看
Look.
看路 壮汉
Eyes on the road, champ.
还有多远
How much longer we got?
只剩不到一半路了 为什么问
Looks like we're a little over halfway there. Why?
我们能做到的
We can make it.
我们能做到的
We can make it.
做不到啊
Can't win.
跟那辆救火车没两样
Might as well paint it red, put a ladder on it.
我们只需要换个电池
All we need is another battery.
上哪儿去找电池啊
Where in the hell are we gonna find another battery?
来这边
Right over here.
你怎么知道那里有电池
How'd you know those were there?
来吧
Come on.
战斗结束了
The fight's over.
你必须学会放手
You've got to let it go.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
毕竟生存欲曾令你
After it's kept you...
温暖 饱餐
warm and fed and...
幸存
alive.
但是这也会
But the fight...
转变你
it turns on you.
你必须放手
You've got to let it go.
鲍勃在教堂也对我说过这话
That's what Bob was trying to tell me back at the church.
该冒什么险
What to risk.
何时是安全的
When it's safe.
何时该接纳他人
When to let someone in.
规矩一直在变
The rules keep changing.
对我来说是这样
They did for me.
在我们走之前 我要...
Before we get going, I got to--
我要去静静
I got to take a moment.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
亲爱的
Hey. Hey, sweetheart.
过来
Come here.
尽管你错了
Even though you were wrong,
但你那样做依然是对的
you were still right.
我们走吧
Should we go?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表