Get our heads on straight.
提醒我们敌人是谁
Remind us what we're up against.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
帮我找到它
Help me find it.
瞧瞧这烂摊子
Look at this shit.
还在滴血 它就在附近
Blood's still wet. It's nearby.
它已经走了
It's gone.
它害死了我们的一个朋友
It took down one of our friends.
它就在附近 我们不会让它跑的
It's nearby, we're not letting it go.
这里 过来 过来
Hey, over here. Come on. Come on.
快来 来我这
Hey, come on. Come at me.
-不 别碰它 -你们都退后
- No, don't touch it. - The rest of you, back off.
过来 快啊 过来
Come on. Come on. Come here.
快快 快过来 过来
Come on. Come on. Come on now. Come on!
抓住了
Get him.
该死
Damn it!
不 抓好了
No, hold on to it!
-搞什么 -对啊 搞什么
- What the hell?! - Yeah, what the hell?
-你差点害死她 -我让你们退后
- You almost got her killed! - I told you all to stay back!
我让你们无条件服从我
I told you to listen to every damn thing I said.
我跟你们说过的
I told you that.
你们三个换工作吧
You three need new gigs.
你们还不适合出去
You're not ready for runs yet.
你恐怕说反了吧
Yeah, pretty sure you got that backwards.
听着 我们有自己的规矩
Look, we got a way of doing things around here.
-你绑了只行尸 -它杀了我们的朋友
- You tied up walkers. - It killed our friend.
我不想再纠缠了
Look, I'm not having this conversation.
你们在外面要听我的命令
You obey my orders out there.
那我们就和上一队人一样死定了
Then we're just as screwed as your last run crew.
再说一次
Say that again.
退后 艾登
No, back off, Aiden.
-来呀 -拜托老兄 别惹事
- Come on. - Come on, man. Just take a step back.
来呀 硬汉
Come on, tough guy.
没人怕你 老兄
No one's impressed, man.
走开吧
Walk away.
艾登 怎么回事
Aiden! What is going on?
这家伙质疑我们的规矩
This guy's got a problem with the way we do things.
你为什么放他们进来
Why did you let these people in?
因为我们真正知道在外面该怎么做
Because we actually know what we're doing out there.
艾登 不 够了
Aiden, no! That's enough!
我说够了
I said that is enough!
-别这样 -他自找的
- Let's not do this now. - Tell him.
你想再被打翻吗
You want to end up on your ass again?
冷静 好吗 达里尔
Cool, all right? Daryl.
所有人听好了
I want everyone to hear me, okay?
瑞克和他的人现在是社区的成员
Rick and his people are part of this community now
享受平等待遇
in all ways as equals.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
你们全部上交武器
All of you, turn in your weapons.
你们俩来跟我谈谈
Then you two come talk to me.
我说过会给你安排工作
I told you I had a job for you.
我想任命你为治安官
I'd like you to be our constable.
你以前是警♥察♥
That's what you were.
一直都是警♥察♥
That's what you are.
你也是
And you, too.
你们接受吗
Will you accept?
好吧
Okay.
好 我接受
Yeah, I'm in.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
把他打翻
For knocking him on his ass.
你不喜欢我 对吗
You don't like me, do you?
你们应该关上门
You should keep your gates closed.
为什么
Why?
因为现在生存是最重要的
Because it's all about survival now.
不择手段
At any cost.
外面的人虎视眈眈
People out there are always looking for an angle.
伺机利用你的弱点
Looking to play on your weakness.
他们只在乎
They measure you
你有什么价值
by what they can take from you,
怎么利用你生存
by how they can use you to live.
安全吗
We good?
是的
Yeah.
你又当警♥察♥了
You a cop again?
我试试大小
I'm trying it on for size.
这么说我们要久留了
So we're staying?
我觉得我们可以分屋睡了
I think we can start sleeping in our own homes.
安顿下来
Settle in.
如果我们太过舒适 会放松戒备
If we get comfortable here, we let our guard down--
这地方会让我们变弱
this place is gonna make us weak.
卡尔也说过这话
Carl said that.
但是不会那样的
But it's not gonna happen.
我们不会变弱
We won't get weak.
我们的骨子里已经没有脆弱
That's not in us anymore.
我们能做到的
We'll make it work.
如果他们做不到
And if they can't make it...
我们就接管这里
then we'll just take this place.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表