我罪孽深重
I'm damned.
早就有罪了
I was damned before.
我总是会锁门
I always lock the doors.
我总是锁门
I always lock the doors.
有个东西...
There's something--
有个人躺在草丛里
there's someone outside lying in the grass.
萨莎
Sasha.
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob.
-他的腿 -把他抬进去 行尸我们来对付
- His leg. - Get Bob inside. We'll take care of them.
给我搭把手 帮帮我
Can you help me, please? Help me. Help me.
快进去
Get inside!
快
Go!
当时我在墓地
I was in the graveyard.
有人把我打晕
Somebody knocked me out.
等我醒来一看 那地方
I woke up outside this place.
像是所学校
It looked like a school.
葛瑞那家伙
It was that guy, Gareth.
和五个同伙
And five other ones.
正当着我的面 吃着我的腿
They were eating my leg right in front of me.
跟没事儿人一样
Like it was nothing.
神气十足 得意洋洋
All proud like they had it all figured out.
达里尔和卡萝尔在他们手上吗
Did they have Daryl and Carol?
葛瑞说他们开车跑了
Gareth said they drove off.
他太痛苦了 我们有没有药
He's in pain. Do we have anything?
急救箱里好像有些药包
I think there are pill packets in the first aid kit.
-好的 -留着吧
- Yeah. - Save 'em.
-不 -听我的
- No. - Really.
我在食品银行被咬了
It happened at the food bank.
没事的
It's okay.
鲍勃
Bob?
我办公室里有张沙发
There's a sofa in my office.
虽然于事无补 但...
I know it's not much, but...
谢谢
Thank you.
我来抬他
I got him.
你知道鲍勃说的那个地方吗
Do you know the place Bob was talking about?
是一所小学
It's an elementary school.
-很近 -有多近
- It's close. - How close?
到底有多近 加百利
How close, Gabriel?
从这儿步行 穿过树林10分钟就到了
It's just a 10-minute walk through the woods from here,
墓地的南面
due south of the graveyard.
他发烧了吗
Does he have a fever?
体温正常
He's just warm.
吉姆被咬的时候坚持了2天才走的
Jim lasted almost two days before we left him.
该面对现实了
Time for a reality check.
大伙儿必须即刻启程前往华盛顿
We all need to leave for DC right now.
达里尔和卡萝尔快回来了
Daryl and Carol are gonna be back.
他们不在 我们不走
We're not going anywhere without them.
这点我理解
I respect that,
但目前尤金的处境危险
but there's a clear threat here to Eugene.
我必须在事态失控前带他撤离
I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier.
所以如果你们不走 那自求多福吧
So if y'all won't come, good luck to you.
我们得分道扬镳了
We'll go our separate ways.
你要靠脚走吗
You leaving on foot?
我们自己修好了那辆该死的巴士
We fixed that damn bus ourselves.
我们的人更多
There are a lot more of us.
如果你不想损失人手的话
You want to keep it that way?
就该一起来
You should come.
卡萝尔救过你的命 我们救过你的命
Carol saved your life. We saved your life.
我现在可是在试图救你一命
Well, I am trying to save yours.
救所有人一命
Save everyone's.
人不齐的情况下 我们哪里也不去
We're not going anywhere without our people.
-你们的人走了 -他们会回来的
- Your people took off. - They're coming back.
回来干什么 收尸吗
To what, picked-over bones?!
-你不能开走... -别动手
- You're not taking-- - Do not lay hands!
亚伯拉罕
Abraham!
停手 马上
Stop! Now!
你真的认为
Do you really think
你现在离开会更安全吗
that you're gonna be any safer leaving right now
在这大半夜的
in the middle of the night?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
那明天怎么办
What about tomorrow?
我们要互相照应
We need each other for this.
我们要互相帮助才能到华盛顿
We need each other to get to DC.
我们能齐心协力度过所有这一切
We can get through all of it together.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
假如你就再多待一天帮忙
If you stay just one more day and help,
我就和你一起去华盛顿
I'll go with you to DC
不管发生什么
no matter what.
行吗
Okay?
格伦和玛姬也一起
Glenn and Maggie, too.
不行
No.
那只能祝你好运了
Good luck, then.
我对破坏你的队伍不感兴趣
I'm not interested in breaking up what you have here.
罗西塔 拿上你的装备
Rosita, grab your gear.
-亚伯拉罕... -快去
- Abraham-- - Now.
尤金 我们走
Eugene, let's go.
尤金
Eugene.
动身啊
Move it.
-我不想走 -快走
- I don't want to. - Now.
好吧
Okay.
你们不能开走巴士
You're not taking the bus.
阻止我试试看啊
Try to stop me.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
你留下来...
You stay--
你留下来帮我们
you stay and help us,
然后我们就和你一起走
and we will go with you.
-不行 -这不是你说的算
- No. - It's not your call.
你留下来 帮我们
You stay, help us.
就半天
Half a day.
到了中午 我们立马走人
Come high noon, we're taillights.
我们绝不会坐以待毙的
I'm not waiting for the other damn shoe to drop.
然后我们会和你一起走
And we will leave with you.
就12个小时
12 hours.
然后我们动身
Then we go.
我脸上被踢了一脚
You know, the one good thing
导致的一个好处是
about getting kicked in my face--
这让我忘了腿部的疼痛
made me forget the pain in my leg.
还有身侧 所以有两个好处
And my side, so two good things.
我们不要再玩那个游戏了
We're not playing that game anymore.
好吧
Well...
鉴于现在的情况
all things considered,
我还以为你会逗逗我
figured you could humor me a little bit.
这事发生时 你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me when it happened?
我知道
I knew
如果我告诉你
when I told you,
重点就是结果了
it'd become all about the end.
而我真的很喜欢这过程
And I really liked the middle.
他们以为自己掌控了一切
They think they're in control.
我们在明 他们在暗
We're in here and they could be anywhere.
但我们知道他们在哪里
But we know exactly where they are.
这计划挺靠谱 我承认
Plan's got stones, I'll give you that.
-赶在他们之前行动 -对
- Make our move before they do. - That's right.
他们以为我们没法理智思考
They're not counting on us thinking straight.
我们有吗
Are we?
我只是在确认 这行动非同小可
I'm just making sure. It's a big play.
别忘了这些人能做出什么
Remember what these people are capable of.
泰尔西
Tyreese.
嗯
Yeah?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表