而且我们没车
And we don't have a car.
还得从厕所取水喝
And we're drinking toilet water.
但是这样的感觉依然很好
It just feels really good having this...
因为过去不再重要
because it's not about what was.
昨晚不再重要
Not last night.
重要的是未来
It's all about what's gonna be.
别为此感到内疚
Don't feel guilty about that.
艾伦
Ellen.
现在安全了
We're safe now.
我阻止了他们
I stopped 'em.
你们现在不必害怕了
You don't have to be scared now.
没事了
It's okay.
没有感染
It's not infected.
你还偷偷去过护士学校吗
You been going to nursing school on the sly?
是罗杰和帕姆教我的
Roger and Pam taught me.
我觉得今天我们应该留在这里
I think we should stay here today.
不行
No.
你准备在这里读书吗
You got some reading you need to catch up on?
我们昨天侥幸没事
We got lucky yesterday.
但我们都受伤了 特别是你
But we're all banged up, you especially.
我们经历过更糟糕的事
We've been through worse.
我们得继续走
We keep moving.
也许我们总是被迫停下
Maybe we always wind up stopping
是因为我们总是没准备好就上路
because we never start at 100%.
去华盛顿的路上 我们浪费的每一分钟
Every minute we waste getting him to Washington,
都有人死掉
people are dying.
你以为我不懂吗
You think I don't understand that?
经历了这一切之后
After everything?
听着 我可是真的想让大家抵达目的地的
You see, I want us to actually get there.
不 你想让我们闲坐着
No, you want us to sit around.
你想让我们停下
You want us to stop.
这座城镇还不赖
This town isn't in bad shape.
这间书店甚至还完好
This store wasn't even touched.
这可以成为不错的基地
We could make a good base here.
我们可以花最后一天时间找些补给
We could spend one last day doing a sweep for supplies.
我们边走边找
We'll sweep as we go.
从休斯顿开始就是这么做的 现在不能停下
We've done it since Houston. We're not stopping now.
你们听到女士的话了
You heard the lady.
我们往北走
We're taking it north.
厕所里没水了
We tapped out the toilet.
布劳德河在西边八公里的地方
Broad River is five miles west.
找到车之前 我们至少要到那里补给一下
At the very least, we stock up there before we find wheels.
其实有辆车
We got a vehicle.
碰巧
And it just so happens...
车上装了五百加仑水
it's got 500 gallons of water on it.
我们也该走运一次了
About time things started going our way!
拜托
Come on.
就一次
Just once.
就不能走运一次吗
One damn time.
我们会找到别的车的
We'll find another ride.
如果镇子里有能用的车 我们早就看到了
If there was a ride worth a shit in this town, we'd have seen it.
这辆车被用来撞过行尸
This thing's done some crowd clearing.
正好阻塞了进气口
Right up into the intake.
那就意味着
Which means we've got an
空气过滤器塞满了该死的尸骸
air filter filled with damn human remains.
这世界上每一个该死的小角落
And there is no damned corner on this damned Earth
都被破坏的面目全非了
that has not been dicked hard beyond all damned recognition.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham?
干嘛
What?
这是散热器的通风口
That feeds the radiator.
引擎的进气口在车顶上
The intake for the engine is actually on the roof.
塔拉 玛姬
Tara, Maggie!
就不能走运一次
One damn time!
-就一次 -亚伯拉罕 等等
- One damn time! - Abraham, just wait!
后面还有更多
There's more from the back!
我参加过七个乡郡庆典
I been to eight county fairs
和一个山羊竞技比赛
and one goat rodeo.
都没这个让人开眼界
I never seen anything like that.
书店旁边有家慈善商店
There was a Goodwill over there by the bookstore.
那里残破不堪 但可能会有些补给品
It's pretty blown up, but there might be some supplies,
一些干燥的衣服
some dry clothes, maybe?
没必要
Not necessary.
我两三下就能清理好进气口
I can clear that intake in two shakes.
然后引擎就能吸入空气
Then the engine will get some wind
我们也就能兜风了
and so will we.
你们会吹干的
You'll air-dry.
我们继续走
We roll on.
内有病人 让他们死
咋的
What?
太扯淡了
This shit is screwed up!
AJ
AJ?
贝卡
Becca?
别来找我们
艾伦
Ellen?
艾伦
Ellen!
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯 《未来的模样》
我知道你为什么留这个发型
I know why you have the haircut.
我说了 因为我喜欢
I told you, it's 'cause I like it.
我相信 我也很喜欢
I believe that. I like it, too.
我觉得你喜欢是有原因的
I think you like it for a reason.
你不是别人以为的那种人
You're not the person people think you are.
你想向他们展示真实的自己
You want 'em to know who you are.
不懂你在说什么
Not following you.
如果你不留这种长发
If you didn't have that mullet,
你就和其他科学家一样了
you'd probably be like everybody else in the labs.
但是你跟别人不一样
But you're not like everybody else.
如果别人处在你的位置上
I think a lot of people in your position
可能早就放弃了
probably woulda given up,
但你没有
but you didn't.
我这一路上 有很多人
There were people-- a lot of them along the way--
他们确保了我不放弃
they made sure I didn't give up.
根本不是我的功劳
It wasn't me remotely.
是你的功劳
It was.
这一切都多亏了你
You started this thing.
你和参孙不一样 他头脑不清
And you're not like Samson. He was kind of a mess.
不懂你在说什么
Not following you.
他的故事是...
Well, his story goes...
有一天一只狮子袭击了他
that one day when a lion attacked him,
上帝给了他力量 将狮子撕成两半
God gave him strength and he tore it apart.
之后他又独自回去
Then he goes back one day, he's by himself,
看到蜜蜂在遗骸上造了蜂窝
and he sees that bees have made a hive in the carcass.
然后他就把这个谜语讲给世人
So later he tells this riddle to people.
"吃的从吃者出来
"Out of the eater, something to eat.
甜的从强者出来"
Out of the strong, something sweet."
我一直在想
And I always thought,
这是关于他自己的生活经历
"How the hell are people supposed to know
别人怎么能猜得出
the answer when it's just about his own life?
答案只在他自己的脑袋里
When the only place the answer is is in his own head?"
这是什么味道
Whoa, what the hell is that?
什么
What?
起风了 你马上就能闻到了
Wind's picking up. You're about to smell it.
那是什么啊
What is that?
不管是什么在发臭
Whatever's making that stench,
反正不是什么好东西
it ain't nothin' nice.
我们不能停下
We're not stoppin'.
我们已经停下了
Uh, we're stopped.
走吧 我们得走了
Let's go. We gotta go.
我不会投降的
Yeah. I will not lie down.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
我不会屈服的
I will not abase.
亚伯拉罕 咱们离开这里吧
Abraham, let's get out of here.
我不会认输的
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表