However this plays out,
无论花多长时间才能重新开始
however long it takes for the reset button to kick in,
你们在那里都会更安全
you can be safe there.
比灾变后的任一时期都安全
Safer than you've been since this whole thing started.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
为小家伙拯救世界
Save the world for that little one.
为你们自己拯救世界
Save it for yourselves.
为那些在外逃难
Save it for the people out there...
除了生存别无希望的人拯救世界
who don't got nothing left to do except survive.
怎么了
What was that?
我想她知道我要说什么
I think she knows what I'm about to say.
她要加入 她加入我就加入
She's in. If she's in, I'm in.
-我们加入 -太好了
- We're in. -Yeah.
来吧
Let's do it.
好
Okay.
我不会让我哥哥
I'm not letting my brother
独享抱那孩子的乐趣
be the only one that gets to hold that baby.
等等
Wait.
再来一个
One more.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我去过监狱
I was at the prison.
跟总督一起
With the Governor.
我那时不知道他是谁
I didn't know who he was
他会做什么
or what he could do.
也不了解你们
And I didn't know who all of you were.
我只是不想隐瞒
I-- I just didn't want it to be hidden.
我在那里待过
That I was there.
你现在跟我们在一起
You're here with us now.
感谢招待
Thanks for the hospitality.
你竟然肯让我们喝你的圣餐酒让我很意外
I'm surprised you let us drink your communion wine.
没有人吃圣餐了
There isn't anyone left to take communion.
没祝福过的酒只是普通的酒罢了
The wine's just wine until it's blessed.
你一定隐瞒了什么
You're hiding something.
而且很显然是你无法逃避的事
And it's pretty obvious it's something you can't hide from.
那是你的事
That's your business.
但是这些人
But these people,
这些人是我的家人
these people are my family.
如果你隐瞒的事情会伤害到他们
And if what you're hiding somehow hurts them in any way,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不知道
I don't know.
快来
Come on.
你在干什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
贝丝在他们手上
They got Beth.
快点 上车
Come on. Come on, get in.
你醒了吗
You waking up?
你醒来了
Ah, you're back with us, huh?
好消息是
Good news is...
你还没死
You're not dead yet.
松了一口气 对吗
That's a relief, right?
但别高兴的太早
But try not to read too much into the word yet there.
否则你会疯掉的 鲍勃
It'll just drive you crazy, Bob.
我想解释一下自己
I want to explain myself a little.
你瞧
You see,
我们刚才并不想
We didn't want to hurt you...
伤害你
before.
我们不想让你脱离团队 或吓唬你
We didn't want to pull you away from your group or scare you.
我们不想这样做
These aren't things that we want to do.
我们只是必须这样做
They're things we got to do.
你和你的伙伴夺走了我们的家
You and your people took away our home.
这很正常
That's fair play.
现在我们像其他人一样
Now we're out here like everybody else
试图在外面生存
trying to survive.
为了生存
And in order to do that,
我们必须狩猎
We have to hunt.
最早的时候
Didn't start that way,
我们不吃人
eating people.
事情演化成了这样
It evolved into that.
我们进化了
We evolved.
我们不得不
We had to.
而现在 我们退化了
And now we've devolved
变成了猎人
into hunters.
我给你说过
I told you.
我说过回不去了 鲍勃
I said it. Can't go back, Bob.
我只是希望你明白
I just hope you understand
你身上发生的事不是私人恩怨
that nothing happening to you now is personal.
对 是你害我们落到这般境地
Yeah, you put us in this situation
而现在躺在这里的人是你
and it is almost kind of a cosmic justice
似乎是某种报应 但是
for it to be you, but...
换做别人我们也会这样做的
We would have done this to anybody.
我们会的
We will.
但是归根结底
But at the end of the day,
不管我们多么讨厌这种丑陋的事
No matter how much we hate all this ugly business...
人总是要吃东西的
A man's got to eat.
如果能让你感到安慰的话
If it makes you feel any better...
你的味道比我们想的好多了
You taste much better than we thought you would.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表