How the hell did this happen?
杰茜
Jessie.
我不想让罗恩和山姆知道我抽烟
I don't want Ron and Sam to know about those.
我会保密的
Your secret's safe.
诺亚是个好孩子
Noah was a sweet kid.
但是塔拉 皮特把她照顾得很好
But Tara, she's-- she's in good hands with Pete.
他打了你
He's hitting you.
他伤害了你
He's hurting you.
这必须停止
It has to stop.
-会停止的 -为什么
- It will. - How?
他以前经历过一些事
There are things in his life that happened.
我不在乎
I don't care.
听我说 以前也是这样
Look, it was like this before
但他后来听劝改了
and he got help.
我劝他改了
I helped him
情况后来变得很好
and things were good.
我可以处理好的
I can fix it.
不 你做不到 但我可以
No, you can't. But I can.
不 你能做什么
No, what-- what can you do?
你要怎么做 要把他关进监狱吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna put him in jail?
你只会把情况搞得更糟
You're only gonna make things worse.
如果情况恶化 那意味着他已经杀了你
If it's gotten worse, it means he's killed you.
那就是接下来会发生的事
That's what's next.
我不会让那种事发生的
And I'm not gonna let that happen.
你为什么会在乎
Why do you care?
为什么这事对你那么重要
Why is this so important to you?
现在 你好不容易安定下来
Now? You've made it.
你为你的孩子们找到了一个家
You have a home for your kids.
瑞克 你到底想干什么
Rick, what are you doing?
我只是想帮忙而已
I'm trying to help.
我看未必
I don't know that.
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
明白吗 我可以管好自己
Okay? I can take care of myself.
我们都得管好自己
We have to take care of ourselves.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道山姆找人要枪了吗
You know Sam asked for a gun?
为了保护你
To protect you.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
杰茜 在这里 你看不清状况
Jessie, in here, you can't see it,
但其实是一样的
but it's the same.
其实跟外面的世界是一样的
It's the same as out there.
我们有食物吃 有房♥子住
We have food and roofs over our heads,
但你不能苟且偷生
but you don't get to just live.
你不能忍♥气吞声
You don't get to put it off
或是祈祷一切好转 杰茜
or wish it away, Jessie.
如果你不抗争 你就会死掉
If you don't fight, you die.
而且
And...
我不希望你死
and I don't want you to die.
我可以帮助你
I can-- I can help you.
我可以保障你和孩子们的安全
I can keep you and your boys safe.
我可以做到的
I can.
你只需要点头答应就行
All you have to do is say yes.
你会为别人做这种事吗
Would you do this for someone else?
换做是别人 你还愿意这么做吗
Would you do this for anyone?
不 不会
No. No.
我同意
Yes.
瑞克
Rick.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
皮特
Pete.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
-听我说 -我得请你走人了 瑞克
- Listen to me. - I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, Rick.
不要
No.
你说什么
Excuse me?
该离开的人是你
You need to leave.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
走吧 皮特
Just go, Pete.
你们刚刚谈了些什么
What have you been saying to each other?
你们两个干了什么好事
What have you been doing?!
皮特 我们都出去吧
Pete, you and me are gonna leave now.
你跑到我家来...
You come into my house...
皮特 我们出去吧
Pete, you and me are leaving.
该出去的人是你
You're leaving right now.
你以为你代表了法律吗
You think you're the law?
你真以为这里轮得到你做主吗
You actually think you have a say in anything here?
-退后 -你以为你是谁啊
- Step back. - Who the hell do you think you are?
我在忍♥着不杀你
Someone who's trying not to kill you.
不
No!
你最好住手
You wanna stop now!
敢跑进我家
Come into my house?!
-皮特 住手 -这是我家
- Pete, stop it! - It's my house!
皮特 住手
Pete, stop it!
不 住手
No! Stop it!
迪安娜
Deanna!
爸 别打了
Dad, get off!
住手
Stop it!
立刻住手
Stop it right now.
再敢碰他们 我就杀了你
You touch them again and I'll kill you.
该死 瑞克 我说了停手
Damn it, Rick! I said stop.
不然呢
Or what?
你要赶我走吗
You gonna kick me out?
放下枪 瑞克
Put that gun down, Rick.
你还是不懂
You still don't get it.
你们都不懂
None of you do!
我们知道该怎么做 我们从不迟疑
We know what needs to be done and we do it.
我们是幸存者
We're the ones who live.
你们只会呆坐着 定计划和犹豫
You, you just sit and plan and hesitate.
你们装作什么都懂 其实什么也不懂
You pretend like you know when you don't.
你们只会希望世界不是这个样子
You wish things weren't what they are.
你们想活下去吗
Well, you want to live?
你们想让这地方维持下去吗
You want this place to stay standing?
你们那套结束了
Your way of doing things is done.
事情不是想想就会变好
Things don't get better because you-- you want them to.
从现在开始 我们必须
Starting right now, we have to live
活在现实中
in the real world.
我们必须审核谁能待在这里
We have to control who lives here.
我现在非常清楚谁能待在这里
That's never been more clear to me than it is right now.
我吗 你...
Me? Me? You--
你是说我吗
You mean-- you mean me?
你的方法♥会♥毁掉这里
Your way is gonna destroy this place.
会害死人
It's gonna get people killed.
已经害死人了
It's already gotten people killed.
我不能坐视不理
I'm not gonna stand by and let it happen.
不抗争
If you don't fight,
就会死
you die.
我不能袖手旁观
I'm not gonna stand by...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表