前提是你们能突破走向那里的行尸群
If you even make it that far with all the cold bodies heading over.
卡罗尔
Carol.
你打算怎么做
How are you gonna do this?
我得杀人
I'm gonna kill people.
她叫什么
She got a name?
嘿 她叫什么
Hey, she got a name?
朱迪思
Judith.
她是你女儿吗
She your daughter or something?
她是我朋友
She's a friend.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
虽然我认识一些人
I mean, I know people.
但他们不过是一起搭伙生存的混♥蛋♥罢了
They're just assholes I stay alive with.
那个女人也是你朋友吗
The other one your friend? The woman?
我以前也有朋友
I used to have them.
周末约在一起看橄榄球
Used to watch football on Sundays.
一起去教堂
Went to church.
我知道我有过
I know I did.
但我想不起来那情景了
But I can't picture it anymore.
真可笑 浑浑噩噩不知过了多久
It's funny how you don't even notice the time go by.
每天糟糕的事不断
Horrible shit just stacks up day after day.
最后就习惯了
You get used to it.
我还没有习惯
I haven't gotten used to it.
你当然没有了
Of course you haven't.
你是那种会救小宝宝的人
You're the kind of guy who saves babies.
就像是困在海中
It's kind of like saving an anchor
没有船 却要死抱着船锚不放一样
when you're stuck without a boat in the middle of the ocean.
遇到什么心结了 是不是
Been behind some kind of walls, right?
你还活着
You're still around,
但是你没干过脏活 我看得出来
but you haven't had to get your hands dirty. I can tell.
瞧 你是个好人
See, you're a good guy.
你完全不知道我♥干♥过什么
You have no idea about the things I've done.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
这就是为什么你今天会死
That's why you're gonna die today.
这就是为什么这个宝宝也会死
It's why the baby is going to die.
或者...
Or...
你可以坐上那辆车
you can get in that car,
离开这里
get out of here,
继续幸存下去
keep on being lucky.
你以为你会杀了我吗
You think you're gonna kill me?
你怎么还没杀了我
Why haven't you killed me?
让我活着对你有什么好处
How...How does having me alive help you?
你为什么还要和我说话
Why the hell are you even talking to me?
带上她
Take her,
开上车子
take the car,
离开这里
and go.
我今天不想做这种事
I don't want to do this today.
严禁烟火 阿内特气罐公♥司♥
是终点站吗
Is that Terminus?
是的
Yeah.
应该是
Probably.
说不定这次你会赢
Maybe you're gonna win this.
说不定你的朋友
Maybe your friend--
我是说
I mean,
说不定那个女人
maybe that woman
被枪杀了
just got capped.
说不定等她回来了
Maybe I'm gonna be the one who gets capped
我会被枪杀
when she comes back.
今天没有人会死
Nobody's got to die today.
伙计 假如你真这么想
Man, if you believe that...
那死的人一定是你和那个小孩
then it's definitely gonna be you and the kid.
就算那个地方已经化为灰烬了
Even if that place is burning to the ground.
刚刚是怎么回事
Hey, what the hell was that?
听到了吗
Do you copy?
你们留在这里
You stay here.
葛瑞 这些人又逃不走
Gareth, these guys aren't going anywhere.
在我搞清情况之前 留在这里
Stay here until I know what's happening.
我们就干坐着吗
So we just sit here?
我们还有工作
Got a job to do.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
在吗 葛瑞
You there, Gareth?
他忙着呢
He's busy.
你闻到烟味了吗
You smell the smoke?
听到枪声了吗 他说不定已经死了
You hear the shots? He could be dead.
我们待在这里干嘛 这里可能会被炸飞
The hell we doing here? The whole place could be going up.
你刚执了一回勤就违反规矩
You went on one roundup and you blew protocol.
我们不用担心安保 那不是我们的工作
We don't deal with security. That ain't our job.
这才是 看着我
This is. Hey, look at me.
干嘛
What?
不要
No, no, no, no, no!
瑞克
Rick!
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
-有人袭击他们了 -可能我们的人逃了
- Someone hit them. - Maybe our people got free.
借过
Excuse me.
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我或许可以用这个弹壳把门打开
I might be able to use this shell to compromise the door.
听外面的情况
From the sound of things,
可能没人会给咱们开门了
there may not be anybody left to open it.
尤金 抱歉 闭嘴
Eugene, I'm sorry, but shut up.
好的
Okay.
我爸会回来的
My dad's gonna be back.
-他们都会回来的 -会的
- They all are. - They are.
他们回来的时候
And we need to get ready
我们要准备好 杀出一条血路
to fight our way out with them when they do.
如果他们遇到麻烦 我们就有机会了
If they got problems, we got a chance.
像是炸♥弹♥的声音
It sounded like a bomb.
像是打仗的声音
Sounds like a damn war.
就在那
Right there.
他们到底是什么人
What the hell are these people?
他们不是人
They ain't people.
别杀他
Don't.
让他尸变吧
Let him turn.
遇到他们的人 格杀勿论
Cross any of these people, you kill them.
别手软
Don't hesitate.
他们不会手软的
They won't.
我们跑的话 就可以摆脱它们
If we run, we can get by them.
它们无暇顾及
They're distracted.
我们得把那些人救出来
We got to let those people out.
我们的人性还在
That's still who we are.
肯定还在
It's got to be.
救救我
Help me!
快快快
Come on, come on, come on.
我们是一样的
We're the same!
我们都一样
We're them!
走开
Back off!
我们是一样的
We're the same.
快走
Come on.
-我们必须原路返回 -A区在那边
- We got to double back. - A is that way.
回去的话就找不到路了
We go back, we don't know where we are.
我们别无选择 对吗
We don't really have a choice, do we?
-在这等着 -瑞克 瑞克
- Wait here. - Rick. Rick!
装弹
Reloading!
我们必须原路返回
We're going to have to double back.
不再信任
放下武器 转过身来
Drop your weapons and turn around.
我想看看你的脸
I want to see your face.
快
Now!
那些标牌
The signs...
是真的
They were real.
这里曾是个避难所
It was a sanctuary.
可有人来夺取了这地方
People came and took this place.
-我只想知道...-他们强♥奸♥ 杀人
- Just tell me where-- - And they raped and they killed
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表