问我什么
Ask me what?
我得到这所房♥子时 这里有车架
When I got the place, there was that frame
还有些零件和设备
and some parts and equipment.
以前住这里的人造的
Whoever lived here built them.
这些零件也太多了
It's a lot of parts for one bike.
我每次出去看到什么零件 都会带回来
Whenever I came across any parts out there, I brought them back.
我不知道该拿什么零件
I didn't know what I'd need.
我总以为我能学会怎么做 但是
I always thought I'd learn how to do it, but
我觉得你知道该怎么做
I get the feeling you already know what to do with it.
重点是
And the thing is,
你需要一辆摩托
you're going to need a bike.
为什么
Why?
我告诉迪安娜别给你安排工作
I told Deanna not to give you a job
因为我已为你准备了一份
because I think I have one for you.
我希望你成为亚历山大的另一位招募员
I'd like you to be Alexandria's other recruiter.
我不想再让埃里克冒生命危险了
I don't want Eric risking his life anymore.
你想让我冒生命危险 对吗
You want me risking mine, right?
对 因为你做事有分寸
Yeah, because you know what you're doing.
你在外面很厉害
You're good out there.
但你不属于外面
But you don't belong out there.
我知道让人们了解你很难
I know it's hard getting used to people getting used to you.
我也理解你需要偶尔出去一趟
And I understand right now you need to be out there sometimes.
我也是
So do I.
但我希望你帮我招募的主要原因是
But the main reason why I want you to help me recruit
你能分辨出好人和坏人
is because you do know the difference between a good person and a bad person.
反正我也没别的事可做
I got nothing else to do.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
我帮你打几只兔子
I'll get you some rabbits.
太好了
Great.
你换刀了吗
You packing different steel nowadays?
对
Yeah.
以刀为生 为刀而死
Live by it, you die by it...
又用刀吃土豆泡芙
and eat potato puffs by it.
祈求上帝你不必再用它了
Pray to God you don't have to use it again.
祈求上帝你不会适应不再用它
Pray to God you don't get used to not using it again.
刀就在你背上
It's on your back...
即便已经卸下来了
even when it's off your back.
你到底喝了多少
How much have you had to drink?
我是大块头
I am a large man.
自然喝的啤酒也多
And I have had many beers to make up for that.
你知道吗
And you know what?
通过我的勇敢搭讪
By that brave act, I have--
我逐渐发现
I have come to realize that things
我已经适应现在这样了
have worked out pretty damn well for me.
那你呢
How about you?
你做出了什么努力
What have you done?
我穿上了这条裙子
I put on this dress.
再努力一点
Try again.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
山姆 你在这里做什么
Sam, what are you doing here?
我跟着你来的
I followed you.
本来指望你会再做一些饼干
I was hoping you were going to make more cookies,
但你却来了这里
but then you came here.
我可以再做一些
Well, I could make more.
我可以为你做一整炉
I could make a whole batch just for you.
-你喜欢吗 -当然
- Would you like that? - Yes.
-我是说 请做一些吧 -好
- I mean, yes, please. - Okay.
但你得答应我
But you've got to promise me
不告诉别人我来过这里
you can keep it secret that I came here.
但我得告诉我妈
But I'd have to tell my mom.
我什么事都告诉我妈
I mean, I tell my mom everything.
你不能告诉任何人
You can never tell anyone,
特别是你妈
especially your mom.
因为如果你告诉她
Because if you do...
某天早上 你醒来后
one morning you'll wake up...
会发现自己不在床上
and you won't be in your bed.
那我在哪里
Where will I be?
你会在墙外
You'll be outside the walls
很远很远的地方
far, far away
被捆在树上
tied to a tree.
你会不停尖叫
And you'll scream and scream
因为你很害怕
because you'll be so afraid.
没人会来救你
No one will come to help
因为没人能听见你
because no one will hear you.
但是 有些东西能听见你
Well, something will hear you.
怪物会来抓你
The monsters will come.
外面的那些
The ones out there.
它们来抓你时 你跑也跑不掉
And you won't be able to run away when they come for you.
它们会撕碎你
And they will tear you apart
生吞活剥你
and eat you up all while you're still alive.
疼得撕心裂肺
All while you can still feel it.
之后
And then afterwards,
没人知道你怎么了
no one will ever know what happened to you.
或者 你可以保证
Or you can promise
永远不告诉别人你看到了什么
not to ever tell anyone what you saw here
一切就不会发生了
and then nothing will happen.
你还能得到饼干
And you'll get cookies.
很多饼干
Lots of cookies.
我觉得你知道该怎么做了
I know what I think you should do.
景色也挺不错的 对吗
That's a pretty good view, too, isn't it?
我很久没抱过宝宝了
It's been a long time since I held one of these.
她和卡尔
She and Carl...
是我留下的原因
they're why I'm still here.
我知道你想对我说什么
And I get what you've been telling me.
是什么
What's that?
这里没那么糟
Here isn't that bad.
你想抱她吗
Do you want to take her?
好
Yeah.
萨沙 加入我们吧
Sasha. Come join us.
我保证你只用听就行
I promise all you have to do is listen.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
保佑她 我不知道她为什么看那么久
Bless her heart. I don't get what takes her so long.
我们只有一本书
I mean, we only have one copy
读书会的目的不就是让大家都能看上吗
and the point of book club is that we all read the book.
我真希望能有牙医来我家
I just keep hoping that a dentist shows up at our gates.
-他牙不好 -我是说
- It's his teeth. - I mean,
新鲜的时候好吃多了
it's just so much better when it's fresh.
新鲜的时候好吃多了
I mean, it's just so much better when it's fresh.
萨沙 亲爱的 你爱吃什么菜
Sasha, honey, what's your favorite meal?
我想以后给你做
I'd love to cook it for you sometime.
我为每位新人都做
I'm doing it for all the new arrivals.
-我不知道 -你当然知道
- I don't know. - Of course you do.
每个人都有爱吃的菜 你的是什么
Everyone has favorites. So what's yours?
想吃什么都行
Whatever you want.
我只是担心
I'm just worried that I'll
做了你不爱吃的菜 你懂吗
end up cooking something you hate, you know?
你担心吗
You're worried?
你担心的就是这个吗
That's what you worry about?!
我在努力弄明白是怎么回事
I'm trying to figure out what it is.
到底是怎么回事
What it is exactly.
这一切
This...
不是真的
it isn't real.
萨沙 你经历了很多
Sasha, you've been through a lot
这点我明白 但是你刚说的话
and I accept that, but what you just said...
是胡话
that's bullshit.
选吧
Take your pick.
听着 我想了想
Look, I've been thinking.
我们真的需要枪吗
Do we really need these?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表