我们能照顾好自己
We can handle ourselves.
所以我们一定要去看看
So that's what we're gonna do.
那我也去
Then I will, too.
我去
I'll go.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
行
Yeah.
我陪他们
I'll walk with them.
罗西塔
Rosita?
好的
Okay.
如有不测 弹♥药♥充足吗
If there's trouble, you got enough firepower?
就剩下手里这些了
We got what we got.
对讲机没电了
The walkies are out of juice.
若你们一小时后还没回来 我们就去支援
If you're not back in 60 minutes, we'll come.
说不定这样恰好中了别人的圈套
Which might be just what they want.
如果我们聚在一处 就是活靶子
If we're all in here, we're a target.
外面交给我
I've got the area covered.
好 两人一组 在附近隐蔽起来
All right, groups of two, find somewhere safe within eyeshot.
在世界还没乱套前
When the world was still the world,
我为非政♥府♥组织工作
I worked for an NGO.
我们的任务是往尼日尔河三角洲地区
Our mission was to deliver medicine and food
运送药品和食物
to the Niger River Delta.
坏人隔三差五就想取我性命
Bad people pointed guns in my face every other week.
你们不是坏人
You're not bad people.
你们不会杀我们
You're not going to kill us.
我们也绝不会杀你们
And we are definitely not going to kill you.
虽然我们是好人
Just because we're good people
不代表就不会杀你
doesn't mean we won't kill you.
若他们五人一小时后还没回来
If the five of them aren't back in an hour...
我就一刀捅穿你的脑袋
I'll put a knife in the base of your skull.
各位提高警惕 武器准备好
Eyes open, everybody. Weapons up.
一旦有人靠近就开枪
You see someone coming at us, you fire.
收到
Copy that.
只要看到人就开枪吗
So if we see someone, we just shoot them?
问得好
It's a good question.
如果他们跟我们一样呢
What if they're someone like us?
如果亚伦说的是实话呢
What if Aaron is telling the truth?
如果他们真的毫无恶意呢
What if they're someone who has nothing to do with this?
我们五个全副武装
We're five people walking with guns.
谁会没事跑来问好
No one's coming up to say hello.
但他就跑来问好了
But that's exactly what happened.
如果他们跟我们一样 我们更应该感到害怕
If it's someone like us, we should be afraid of them.
他不是说一直监视着我们吗
He said he was watching us, right?
那他昨天肯定看到我们了
It means he saw us yesterday.
既然他知道我们做过什么
And after everything we've done,
为什么还想让我们加入
why would he want us to join his group?
因为我们救了神父
People like us saved a priest.
救了跟总督一起去监狱的那个女孩
Saved a girl who rolled up up to the prison with the Governor.
还救了拿刀的疯女人
Saved a crazy lady with a sword.
他都看到了
He saw that.
我可不晓得他看到了什么
I don't know what he saw.
你看到我背包里的那瓶苹果酱了吧
You did see the jar of applesauce in my bag, right?
我不想耍花招
This isn't a trick.
我不想借此让你对我有好感
This isn't about trying to make you like me.
这是自卫本能
It's self-preservation.
如果行尸们循着哭声过来
Because if the roamers hear her and come this way,
我肯定先死
I know I'll be the first to go.
你觉得我会毒害你的女儿吗
You think I'm trying to poison your baby daughter?
我被绑着 而你又决心
I'm tied up and you've already expressed
要捅穿我的脑袋
a willingness to stab me in the head.
如果我残忍♥地杀了你的女儿
How would cruelly killing your daughter in front of you
对我有什么好处
in any way help the situation?
也许她死不了 只是会生病
Maybe she doesn't die. Maybe she gets sick.
也许只有你能帮她 那我就输了
Maybe you're the only one that can help her and I just lose.
的确只有我可以帮她
I am the only one who can help her
因为我有苹果酱 这叫双赢
because I have applesauce and we all win.
我讨厌苹果酱
I hate applesauce.
我妈常逼我吃我讨厌的食物
My mom used to make me eat foods
说吃了就能变得更爷们儿
I didn't like to make me more manly.
鲑鱼肉饼 苹果酱 洋葱之类的
Salmon patties, applesauce, and onions.
她那时很迷惑 尽了最大的努力改变我
She was a very confused woman who tried her damndest.
我带来苹果酱是想表明我们那有苹果树
I just bring the jar to show that we have apple trees nearby.
就像你说的 要死也你先死
Like you said, you'll be the first to go.
那个社区足够大
The community is big enough.
我们可以给你找到安身之处
We can find a place for you to live
即使她哭闹
where even when she cries, no one,
也不会传到墙外
nothing can hear it outside the walls.
你还有43分钟
You got 43 minutes.
他说的是实话
He was telling the truth.
给我站住 混♥蛋♥
Not one step closer, asshole!
我来搞定
I got 'em.
一起上吧
We got 'em.
该死
Damn it!
多谢
Thanks.
安全吗
All clear?
安全
All clear.
我的个乖乖
Gracious Ignatius.
意大利面圈
好久没吃过了
Oh, it has been a while.
我见过雷克斯一晚上吃了三罐
I think I saw Rex eat three cans one night.
四罐
Four.
那混♥蛋♥知道如果他不丢过来
Son of a bitch knew if he didn't toss 'em back,
我就要去抢了
I'd have come for 'em.
在消防车那会儿
Back at the fire truck,
我打了尤金
after Eugene...
你是不是以为我也会打你
did you think I was gonna hurt you?
没有
No.
那时你不理智
It's not you.
这些 现在是我们的了
This, this is ours now.
我们还有很多
There's more than enough.
不管我们去不去你的营地 这些都归我们
It's ours whether or not we go to your camp.
什么意思 我们为什么不去
What do you mean? Why wouldn't we go?
他也许在撒谎
If he were lying
或者想伤害我们
or if he wanted to hurt us...
但他没撒谎
but he isn't
也没有伤害我们
and he doesn't.
我们需要这地方
We need this.
所以我们全都要去
So we're going, all of us.
有人有不同意见吗
Somebody say something if they feel differently.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know, man.
这个谷仓一股子马粪味儿
This barn smells like horse shit.
那我们走
We're going.
我们往哪走 你的营地在哪
So where are we going? Where's your camp?
每次带新成员回去
Well, every time I've done this,
都是由我来驾车的
I've been behind the wheel driving recruits back.
我相信你们是好人
I believe you're good people.
对此我敢赌上性命
I've bet my life on it.
我只是还不敢赌上我朋友们的性命
I'm just not ready to bet my friends' lives just yet.
你不能驾车
You're not driving.
如果你想回家 就说出路线
So if you want to get home, you'll have to tell us how.
向北走16号♥公路
Go north on Route 16.
然后呢
And then?
到了我再告诉你们
I'll tell you when we get there.
我们向北走23号♥公路
We'll take 23 north.
到那里以后你再给我们指路
You'll give us directions from there.
那...我不知道还能怎么说
That's-- I don't know how else to say it--
这是个糟糕的主意
that's a bad idea.
我们清理了16号♥公路
We've cleared 16.
走那里更快
It'll be faster.
我们走23号♥公路
We'll take 23.
我们日落时出发
We leave at sundown.
我们要走夜路吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表