She also cracked open my gourd
理解了我未曾理解的一些事
to considering implications I hadn't.
我会利用这次机会抒发己见
I will remark about those at this time.
你把我们带到了这里
You got us here.
我只是编了一个弥天大谎
All I did was craft a top-shelf lie
让一个孔武而英勇的人能够发挥才能
to which a person with strength and heroism could apply their talents.
我觉得你当时也需要这个契机
My bet was you needed that.
我很感谢你
I thank you.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我对你的感谢和抱歉是等量的
And I mean both emphatically and in equal measure.
我...
I'm...
也很抱歉
sorry, too.
完全没必要
Utterly and completely unnecessary.
我差点杀了你
I almost killed you.
是啊 那倒是
Yes, there's that.
你回来了
You're back.
很好 我正想偷偷溜去参加会议
Good, just wanted to sneak off to the meeting.
你觉得我们晚些时候可以聊一下吗
You think we could find some time to talk later?
聊聊艾登
About Aiden?
我有些话想说
Just some things I need to say
但不知道可以找谁说
and I'm not sure who I can say them to.
我现在真的没有一个可以交心的人
I don't really have anyone here right now,
你应该明白我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
再说吧
I'll see.
好的
Cool.
你能把门带上吗
Can you get that?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
瑞克
Rick.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
卡萝尔 达里尔
Carol, Daryl,
和我
and me...
我们一起计划的
we worked it out together.
卡萝尔从武器库拿了三把枪
Carol took three guns from the armory.
我还有一把 她手上也还有一把
I still have one, she still has one.
我们对你说谎是因为
We lied to you because
我不知道你会如何反应
I wasn't sure how you'd take it,
你会做出什么事
what you'd do.
你觉得我会试图阻止你吗
You think I'd try to stop you?
你的确打了我的头啊
Well, you did hit me over the head.
那是为你好 不是为他们
That was for you, not them.
我之前害怕你会劝我放弃
I was afraid you'd talk me out of it.
你有可能这样做
You could've.
我们不需要他们
We don't need them here.
我也不需要我的刀
I don't need my sword.
我觉得你能想出办法的
I think you can find a way.
我们可以想出办法的
We can find a way.
如果我们想不出
And if we don't...
我依然追随你
I'm still with you.
肯定会出事
Something's gonna happen.
但别主动惹事
Just don't make something happen.
别太久了
Don't be too long.
很快你就会发现
You're gonna find yourself in a place
生活又恢复原状了
where it's like how it used to be.
如果你放弃了太多人性
And if you let too much go along the way,
那是不行的
that's not gonna work.
因为你会重回现实世界
'Cause you're gonna be back in the real world.
这就是现实世界 鲍勃
This is the real world, Bob.
不 这是一场噩梦
Nah, this is a nightmare.
迟早会醒的
And nightmares end.
我来到这里
I came here...
是因为我不知道该怎么办才好
because I don't-- I don't know what to do.
我失去理智了
I'm losing my head.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
不能
No.
我们开始吧
We're going to start.
可以再等等吗
Can we wait?
还有人会来的
There's still people coming.
格伦 瑞克
Glenn, Rick.
我们这就开始
We're going to start.
已经天黑了
It's already dark.
我们要谈谈最近发生的事
We're going to talk about what happened.
不谈打架的事 也不谈前因后果
Not the fight. Not what precipitated it.
我们正在处理那事
We're dealing with that.
我们要谈谈我们的一位治安官
We're going to talk about one of our constables,
瑞克·格兰姆斯
Rick Grimes.
我们要谈谈
We're going to talk about
他从武器库偷了一把手♥枪♥的事
how he had a pistol he stole from the armory,
他竟然拿枪对着自己人
about how he pointed it at people.
我们还要谈谈他之前说过的一些话
And we're going to talk about what he said.
我也希望他此刻能在这里
I was hoping he'd be here.
她说过他会来的
She said he's coming.
我相信他会来的
I'm sure he'll be here.
我也相信我们一定能好好解决这事的
And I'm sure we can work this all out.
我觉得我想死
I think I want to die.
你怎么会不想死呢
Why wouldn't you want to die?
你根本不配来这里
You don't deserve to be here.
你的所作所为 是无法抹除的
What you did can never be undone.
死人没有选择权 但你做出的那些选择
The dead don't choose, but the choices you made,
你竟然牺牲了自己的...
how you sacrificed your own--
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
鲍勃当时被截肢了
Bob was mutilated.
被吃了
Consumed.
你的罪孽 让他被毁了
Destroyed because of your sins.
别说了
Stop it.
你哥哥觉得那事与他无关
Your brother felt he was apart from it.
但他其实脱不了干系
He was a part of it.
他不配来这里
He didn't deserve to be here.
-你也不配 -住嘴 住嘴
- You don't! - Stop it! Stop it!
以前在外面挣扎求生
And after being out there
现在又得接受另一种生活方式
and then not being how you were out there...
这会把人逼疯的
It can drive you crazy.
瑞克只是希望家人能活下来
Rick just wants his family to live.
他希望你们都能活下来
He wants all of you to live.
他现在的样子
Who he is
就是你们以后的样子
is who you're gonna be...
如果你们走运的话
If you're lucky.
瑞克·格兰姆斯一次又一次地救过我的命
Rick Grimes saved my life over and over.
外面有很多很可怕的人
There's terrifying people out there.
他从他们手中把我救出来
And he rescued me from them.
像我这样的人
People like me,
像我们这样的人
People like us
需要像他那样的人
Need people like him.
我知道昨晚发生的事很吓人
I know what happened last night was scary.
我相信他一定深感抱歉
And I'm sure he's sorry for that.
但或许我们应该听进去他说的话
But maybe we should listen to what he was saying.
简而言之
Simply put...
可怕的屁事有很多 而你们屁也不知道
There is a vast ocean of shit that you people don't know shit about.
瑞克对那些可怕的屁事了如指掌
Rick knows every fine grain of said shit...
甚至远不止于此
And then some.
-拜托不要 -嘘
- Please don't. - Shh.
-不要 -它们会听见的
- No. - They'll hear you.
那样重置需要更久
It'll take longer to reset it.
别乱动
Just be still.
别乱动
Just be still.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我父亲敬重瑞克·格兰姆斯
My father respected Rick Grimes.
瑞克也是一位父亲
Rick is a father, too.
他有一颗善良的心
He's a man with a good heart
他对做过的坏事
who feels the things he does,
会感到愧疚
the things he has to do.
而我们这些
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表