混音
《Somewhat Damaged》 by Nine Inch Nails
预热
烘焙
关了
Turn it off.
我们对你失去亲人深表遗憾
这附近的行尸比以前要多了
There's more of them around here than there used to be.
-不知道是否有人... -嘘
- Don't know if any people are-- - Shh.
是有人
Someone is.
艾登想从一只行尸嘴下
Aiden was trying to save us
救出我们
from a roamer,
他对它开枪
shooting at it.
然后格伦让他分心了
Then Glenn distracted him.
我看见了手榴弹
I saw the grenades.
我想阻止他
I tried to stop him.
他们想跑 我不想
They wanted to just go, I didn't.
他想跑
He was gonna run.
我不想丢下他
I wasn't gonna leave him.
塔拉呢
What about Tara?
我也不想丢下她
I wasn't gonna leave her.
但我们逼他留了下来
But we made him stay.
没人帮忙的话 救不出艾登
Couldn't get Aiden out of there without help.
然后我们进入大厅时
Then when we got into the lobby...
他只用抵住门就行
All he had to do was hold the door.
他敲打着玻璃
...He was hitting on the glass,
推开我的门
pushing my door open.
他们要杀了我
They were gonna kill me.
但他惊慌失措了
But he panicked.
或者说他们想杀我 也许他们压根不在乎
Or they were trying to. Or they just didn't care.
诺亚 我抓住他了
Noah, I had him.
我抓住他的手了
I had his hand.
如果我不往回推
And if I didn't push back,
我也会死的
I'd be dead, too.
我尽力了
I tried.
我眼睁睁看着他死去
I watched him die.
是他们干的
They did this.
是他们
It was them.
但你们一起回来了
But you all came back together.
那是怎么回事
How did that happen?
妈 你在干什么
Mom, what are you doing?
我稍后要看录像 我们现在就得拍
I need it for later. We have to do this now.
不许带枪 不许出去
No guns. No going outside the walls.
格伦也是 直到我调查清楚
Same goes for Glenn until I finish looking into this.
你要调查什么啊
What do you need to look into?
我都跟你说了事情的经过
I-- I'm telling you how it went down.
这些人必须离开
These people have to go.
他们跟我们不一样
They are not like us.
我知道你也看出来了
I know you see it, too.
你不知道我看到了什么 尼古拉斯
You don't know what I see, Nicholas.
我看得很清楚
And I see a great deal.
我差点就把他留在那里了
I almost left him out there.
可以编个故事糊弄过去
Could have told a story.
怎么 你觉得我应该那样做吗
What, you think I should have?
他们不知道自己在干什么
They don't know what they're doing.
-没有一个人知道 -我们可以教他们
- Any of them. - We'll show them.
我不知道他们能不能看清现实
I don't know if they can see it. How things really are.
我不知道他们能不能做到
I don't know if they can yet.
他们还没有认清事实
They haven't caught up.
我们必须留在这里
We have to be here.
-我们必须留下 -没错 我们必须
- We have to. - Yeah, we do.
但是他们的规矩 我们不必遵守
But their rules, we don't answer to them.
我们就是他们 瑞克
We are them, Rick.
如今是了
We are now.
诺亚 他对这里很有信心
Noah, he believed in this place.
我告诉你 我们必须在这里好好生活
I'm telling you, we gotta make this work.
我送了烤面到迪安娜家
I sent a casserole to Deanna's family.
要让她看到我们的关心
We want her to see that.
你想过皮特吗
Have you thought about Pete?
还有我说的那件事吗
About what I said?
想过
Yeah.
我又和山姆谈了谈
Talked to Sam some more.
他说他妈妈在壁橱里安了插销
He said his mom put a bolt on the inside of his closet.
有时她会叫他把自己锁在里面
Tells him to lock himself in sometimes
直到早上才能出去
and not come out till morning.
他说他能听见他爸在吼
He said he can hear his dad yelling,
摔东西 他妈妈在哭
things breaking, his mom crying.
上个月有一次忽然没声了
Last month it got quiet right in the middle of it
他走出去发现妈妈躺在地上
and he went out and found her on the floor
昏迷了 流着血
unconscious, bleeding.
皮特坐在门廊上无动于衷
Pete was just sitting on the porch.
你为什么这么关心杰茜的遭遇
Why do you care what happens to Jessie?
你知道原因的
You know why.
而且我知道你为什么关心她
And I know why you do.
为什么
Why?
我见过你和她聊天的样子
I've seen you talk to her.
假如行尸没有杀死爱德
If walkers hadn't gotten Ed,
我现在就不会站在这里了
I wouldn't be standing here right now.
不 你会的
Yeah, you would.
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
瑞克
Rick.
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, man?
继续走
Keep walking.
什么
What?
你在说什么...
What are you--
请进
Come in.
-她怎样了 -稳定下来了
- How is she? - Stable.
撑着呢 我一会儿回去
Hanging on. I'm gonna go back there later.
我觉得萨沙可能在哨塔里过了夜
I think Sasha might have spent the night in the tower.
她还在上面吗
Is she still up there?
现在是亚伯拉罕在值班 但是
Abraham's on watch now, but...
她没回来 没人见过她
she hasn't been back and nobody's seen her.
就在前面
It's up ahead.
她告诉你的吗
She told you about it?
有一天我见到她拿着步♥枪♥出去了
I saw her going out one day with her rifle.
我知道已经有人放哨了 我问了她
I knew somebody was already in the tower. I asked.
这是我们来这里之后我第一次出来
It's the first time I've been out since we've been here.
我也是
Me, too.
我已经感觉到不一样了
It already feels different.
这是好事
That's good.
不好说
I don't know.
在发现
After Eugene,
尤金说谎之后
after finding out he lied,
我感到很迷惘
I was screwed up
因为我失去了希望
because I lost something.
而你似乎因为找到了希望而迷惘
You seem screwed up because we found something.
诺亚死了
Noah's dead.
而我觉得
And I think--
在那里我仿佛一直在沉睡
I just feel like I was asleep in there.
你是在努力忘掉过去 重新开始
You were trying to forget so you could try.
-我不想忘掉过去 -那就别忘
- I don't want to forget. - So don't.
但这不意味着你要放弃
But that doesn't mean you have to give up.
你没有带上你的刀
You didn't bring your sword with you.
这已经能说明问题了
That's not nothing.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for what happened.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
不好
I'm not.
我们应该处理一下皮特的问题
We have a problem with Pete.
我还以为状况会好转
I hoped it'd get better.
你知道吗
You knew?
状况并没好转 以后也不会
It hasn't gotten better. It won't.
皮特是外科医生
Pete's a surgeon.
他救了很多人
He's saved lives.
他也可能救下塔拉的命
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表