他们走不远 因为他们做不到
They don't ever get far because they can't.
不过说实话
But really...
他们也不想走
they don't want to.
他要回家
He's going home.
我年轻的时候和你很像
I was like you when I was younger.
我听不进去别人的话
Nobody could tell me anything.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
你认识她
You know her.
命运让你们都来到了这里
And somehow you both wound up here.
也许这意味着什么
Maybe that means something.
贝丝 你可以成为我们的一份子
Beth, you can be a part of this thing.
你们两个都可以
Both of you.
我们做的事非常重要
This is important.
可能是你这辈子做过的最重要的事情
Maybe the most important thing you do in your life.
你刚才的所做所为...
And what you did back there...
戈尔曼和奥唐奈会伤害别人
Gorman and O'Donnell hurt people.
他们的死没有给世界带来任何损失
The world didn't lose anything when they died.
你搞错了状况 我没有利用你
And you're wrong about what happened. I didn't use you.
而且我会铭记在心
And I will remember.
你在折磨你自己
You're beating yourself up.
别这样
Don't.
我太蠢了
I was stupid.
你在教堂杀掉的那个人
At the church, that guy you killed,
他名叫马丁
his name was Martin.
我们抓住他了
We had him.
我和卡萝尔
Me and Carol.
在终点站的时候
Back by Terminus.
她在你们之后进去了
Then she went in after you all
只剩下我和他
and it was just me and him.
我说我杀了他
I said I killed him.
我本来是可以杀了他
I could have done it,
或许我当时就该动手 但是...
maybe I should have done it, but...
我没有
I didn't.
我一直在想这事儿
I keep thinking about it.
我记得我们小时候
I remember when we were kids
你就是我的跟屁虫
and you used to follow me around,
我做什么你都跟着做
copying every little thing I did.
我们都遇到这种事
What happened to both of us,
也许是因为我们还是那么相似
maybe it's because we're still the same.
就像我们以前一样
Just like we were back then.
也许那是好事
And maybe that's good.
你还是老样子
You're still the same.
这样很好
And that is good.
但我觉得我做不到了
I don't think I can be.
做不到了
Not anymore.
再也做不到了
Not anymore.
他们正在接近据点
They're headed towards the vantage point.
好
Okay.
收到
Copy that.
弗兰科警官 麦金利警官
Officer Franco. Officer McGinley.
我是瑞克·格兰姆斯
I'm Rick Grimes.
我曾是金恩郡警局警官
I was a deputy in the King County Sheriff's Department.
我来提个提议
I'm here to make a proposal.
把你的武器放地上
Lay your weapon on the ground.
好
All right.
你的提议是什么
What's your proposal?
我有两个人在你们手上 你们也有两个人在我手上
You have two of my people, I have two of yours.
我们想换人
We want to make an exchange.
然后我们就各走各的 井水不犯河水
Then we'll be on our way. No one gets hurt.
-谁 -用夏普德警官
- Who? - Officers Shepherd
和莉卡瑞警官换贝丝和卡萝尔
and Licari for Beth and Carol.
昨天你们的人开车撞到了个女人
You picked up a woman yesterday
然后就把她接到医院去了
after your people hit her with a car.
诺亚跟你在一起 所以你才知道 对吗
Noah, he's with you? That's how you know?
没错
Yes, he is.
拉姆森警官呢
What about Officer Lamson?
我们找到他前 他已经被行尸袭击了
He was attacked by the dead before we got to him.
你们的人在哪儿
Where are your people?
就在附近
They're close.
联♥系♥你们的副队 我可以等
Radio your lieutenant. I'll wait.
把武器收起来
Holster your weapons.
你们也是
You, too.
他们没有受到伤害
They haven't been harmed.
拉姆森呢
Where's Lamson?
行尸杀了他
Rotters got him.
我们亲眼所见
We saw it go down.
我对此很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
他是个好人
He was one of the good guys.
一人换一人
One of yours for one of mine.
好
All right.
走吧
Move.
很高兴我们能解决这事
Glad we could work things out.
是啊
Yeah.
现在把诺亚交给我
Now I just need Noah.
然后你们就能走了
And then you can leave.
交易里没有这一条
That wasn't part of the deal.
诺亚是我的病人
Noah was my ward.
贝丝顶替了他 而我失去了她
Beth took his place and I'm losing her,
所以我要他回来
so I need him back.
-长官 拜托别... -夏普德
- Ma'am, please, it's not-- - Shepherd!
我的警员冒着生命危险找他
My officers put their lives on the line to find him.
其中一人还死了
One of them died.
不 他不能留下
No, he ain't staying.
他是我的人 他不属于你们
He's one of mine. You have no claim on him.
这孩子想回家 他也不属于你
The boy wants to go home, so you have no claim on him.
那么交易就不能达成了
Well, then we don't have a deal.
交易已经完成了
The deal is done.
-没事的 -不 不
- It's okay. - No. No.
我必须这样做
I got to do it.
这样不对
It's not okay.
这就行了
It's settled.
等等
Wait!
没事的
It's okay.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd be back.
我现在懂了
I get it now.
不 不要开火
No! Hold your fire!
结束了
It's over.
只是因为她
It was just about her.
解除戒备
Stand down.
你们可以留下
You can stay.
在这里我们能生存
We're surviving here.
总比外面要好
It's better than out there.
不
No.
我会带上后面想走的人
And I'm taking anyone back there who wants to leave.
如果你想跟我们走
If you want to come with us...
现在走过来
just step forward now.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表