- That woman has been here one day. - Beth.
如果这地方连救人也做不到 它还有什么好呢
What good is this place if it doesn't try to save people?
关闭设备
Turn off the machines.
告诉爱德华兹不用再检查那个病人了
Tell Edwards to take the patient off of his rounds.
如果她自己挺过来了 很好
If she pulls through on her own, then fine.
但是你说得对 她不值得再付出资源了
But you're right. She's not worth the effort.
是你害死了那个女人
You just killed that woman.
你以为我敢站在你一边吗
Who do you think I have to side with?
跟他说 你改变主意了
Tell him. Tell him you changed your mind.
你不知道我的统治有多脆弱
You don't know how fragile this thing is.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
所以必须由你来做
So you'll just have to do it.
你去救那个女人
You're gonna save that woman's life.
这是药物储藏室的钥匙
This is to the drug locker.
我都不放心交给爱德华兹
I don't even trust Edwards with this.
你拿好
So take it.
我是夏普德 我在屋顶站岗
It's Shepherd. I'm on roof detail.
北东北方向一英里处传来了枪声
Just heard a gunshot maybe a mile north-northeast.
叫上拉姆森 开辆车去看看
Grab Lamson, take a car and track it down.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
我之前以为你很弱
I thought you were weak.
但你用实际行动证明了我是错的
You've proved me wrong.
我们需要更多的水
We need more water.
路前面的西南方有条小溪
There's a creek up the road
离这里只有几英里
a few miles southwest of here.
你们都去吧 我留在这里
Y'all go. I'll stay here.
你确定
You sure?
是的
I am.
好吧
Okay.
待着别动 伙计们 别起来
Just stay here, guys. Don't get up.
华盛顿没什么可给你们的
There is nothing for you in Washington.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
也不是一点都不好笑
It's not not not not funny.
我知道我们都有自己的应对方法...
Hey, I get that we're all dealing with things in different ways--
听着 华盛顿泡汤了 我不知该怎么办
Listen, I don't know what to do without DC anymore,
但我并没有应对什么 我已经走出来了
but I'm not dealing with it. I'm over it.
我只是希望他一切安好
I just want him to be okay.
尤金不够强壮
Eugene wasn't strong.
速度不够快 连武器都不会用
He isn't fast. He doesn't know how to use a weapon.
真♥相♥是残酷的 但他确实是个没用的人
The truth hurts, but he's useless.
他拥有一项得以保命的能力
He had one skill that kept him living.
因为他加以利用 我们就该生他的气吗
Are we supposed to be mad at him 'cause he used it?
太他妈对了
Damn right.
你够了
Get over yourself.
今天不只你一个人失去了重要的东西
You're not the only one who lost something today.
一切不可能变得比现在更好了
It's never gonna get any better than this.
贝丝
Beth.
我可以进去吗
Can I?
当然
Yeah, sure.
在二号♥诊室的那个女人
The woman in exam room two,
你会给她用什么药
what medicine would you give her?
道恩下令停止治疗了
Dawn called it.
我知道 但如果可以 你会用什么药
I know, but if you could, what would you give her?
她遭遇了车祸 受了内伤
She was in a car accident. She suffered internal injuries.
我只能大概猜猜
It's just a guessing game.
那就猜吧
So guess.
你有钥匙
You have the key.
是你偷来的 还是她给你的
Did you take it or did she give it to you?
如果钥匙是她给你的
Because if she gave it to you, she did not do it
-她绝对没安好心 -别说了
- out of the kindness of her heart. -Don't.
告诉我用什么药就好
Just tell me what medicine.
我那样做是想保命
I was trying to save my life.
我依然不知道是否保住了
I'm still wondering if I did.
肾上腺素滴注 五毫克
Epinephrine drip, five milligrams.
她不会马上醒来
She won't wake up right away,
但是这会缓解她的血压
but it'll ease her blood pressure
这样她就有生存的机会
so she'll have a shot.
祝你好运
Good luck.
真棒
Perfect.
你觉得上游的水会清澈一些吗
You think it's any clearer upstream?
应该不会
Probably not.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
让我看看
Let me see.
你在两分钟内就做好了一个滤水器啊
So, you just built a water filter in about two minutes, huh?
尤金教我的
Eugene taught me.
这需要一些时间 但水会清澈的
Takes a while, but it'll be clear.
然后我们可以烧水
Then we can boil it.
灾变之前 你和亚伯拉罕在一起吗
Were you with Abraham before it all happened?
没有
No.
没有 我跟别人在一起 努力生存下去
No, I was with other people just trying to make it.
你们怎么到一起的
How'd you wind up together?
我们在达拉斯遇上了
We crossed paths in Dallas.
我和我的团队在击退行尸
Me and my group, we were fighting off some dead ones
他开着大卡车 不知道从哪里
and he jumped in from out of nowhere
冒了出来
with that big truck.
愿那辆卡车安息
Rest in peace.
尤金在驾驶室里
He had Eugene in the cab.
之后 他告诉我 他在拯救世界
And afterwards, he told me that he was trying to save the world.
他看到了我的能力
And that he saw what I could do.
他需要我的帮助
And he wanted my help.
自从灾变之后 他是第一个
He was the first person to ask me for that
寻求我帮助的人
since this all started.
也许他也在撒谎
Maybe he was lying, too.
看见了吗
You see that?
那些波纹
Those ripples.
是鱼
Those are fish.
好吧 怎么做
Okay, how?
来吧
Come on.
枪声是从那边传出的
Shots were from over there.
我对天发誓我听到了
I swear to God I heard it.
那边 那边
There. There!
-放下 诺亚 -放下枪
- Put it down, Noah. - Put the gun down.
举起手来
Hands up.
转身
Turn around.
觉得太紧了就告诉我 好吗
You let me know if it's too tight, okay?
我还以为你很聪明 诺亚
I thought you were smart, Noah.
你觉得我们听不到吗
You think we wouldn't hear you?
你射击的行尸呢
Where are those rotters you were shooting at?
举起手来
Hands.
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
不管你们要干什么
Whatever this is,
我们都可以帮忙的
we can help.
按我们说的做 我们就不伤害你们
You do what we say, we don't hurt you.
好吧
Okay.
很好 现在转过身去
Good. Now turn around.
把枪放在地上 然后跪下
Put your guns on the floor and kneel.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
假如你们需要的话 这儿有水和食物
There's water if you need some and food.
介意我问你一件事吗
Mind if I ask you something?
你说话的方式...
The way you talk...
你举手投足之间...
the way you carry yourself...
你之前是警♥察♥吗
were you a cop?
信不信由你 我以前也是
Believe it or not, I was, too.
那是拉姆森
That's Lamson.
他会支持我们的
He'll be down for this.
他是个好人
He's one of the good ones.
疏散区
两个 我来
Two, on me.
联邦应急管理局
好吧
Okay.
你赢了 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表