但是如果我以后会下地狱 我要尽可能
but if I'm going to hell, I'm making damn sure
拖得久一点
I'm holding it off as long as I can.
《治疗童年受虐者》
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's get this done.
车不稳 我体重轻点
It's not stable. I'm lighter.
越来越多了
There's more coming.
我们得杀出去
We're gonna have to fight through.
是啊 我看见它们了
Yeah, I see 'em.
我们得走了
We have to go.
GMH 那是什么 医院吗
GMH, what's that? A hospital?
不知道 可能是格拉迪纪念医院吧
I don't know. Grady Memorial, maybe?
格拉迪 白十字 可能他们就藏在那里
Grady, the white crosses-- it might be where they're holing up.
达里尔
Daryl!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
有没有能利用的东西
Anything we can use?
除了我们自己带的 再无其他
Nothin' but what we got.
好吧
All right,
系好安全带
buckle up.
你抓牢
You hold on.
我们没事
We're okay.
-我们还活着 -上帝
- We're okay. - God.
给
Here.
我没事
I'm fine.
证明给我看
Prove it.
你伤得重吗
How bad is it?
我经历过更糟的
I've had worse.
该死 那样真愚蠢
Damn, that was stupid.
那样下来更快
We made good time down.
我们和格拉迪医院之间只隔着三个街区了
There's only three blocks between us and Grady.
我们得在附近找个地方
We need to find a place nearby,
观察一下那里 看看能发现什么
scope it out, see what we can see.
你认为只用看 我们就能搞清楚
You really think we're gonna find out what we need to know
我们需要了解的事吗
just by watching?
我们从观察入手
It's where we start.
走吧
Come on.
是他们
It's them.
很好
All right.
我们开始观察吧
Let's see what we see.
你说我现在跟以前不一样了吗
You said I ain't like how I was before?
是的
Yeah.
那我以前什么样
How was I?
你以前像个孩子
It's like you were a kid.
现在长大成人了
Now you're a man.
那你呢
What about you?
我和索菲亚在那个庇护所待了一天半
Me and Sophia stayed at that shelter for a day and a half
然后回到爱德那里
before I went running back to Ed.
我回到家 被暴打一顿
I went home, I got beat up,
生活继续 然后
life went on, and ...
我只是不停地祈祷可以发生一些事情
I just kept praying for something to happen.
但我什么也没做
But I didn't do anything.
他妈什么都没做
Not a damn thing.
跟他在一起的那个我
When I was with him...
她已经死掉了
she got burned away.
这让我感到开心 也不是开心 但就是...
And I was happy about that. I mean, not happy, but...
在监狱的时候
and at the prison
我成为了我一直认为自己应该成为的人
I got to be who I always thought I should be,
我早该成为的人
thought I should've been.
但是她也死掉了
And then she got burned away.
现在的一切都只是...
Everything now just...
在燃烧消耗你
consumes you.
我们又不是灰烬
We ain't ashes.
是你的箭吗
Is that yours?
是啊
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, God.
我没事
I'm good.
我没事 你快走
I'm good. You go.
天呐
God.
求你了 我总得保护自己啊
Plea-- please. I had to protect myself.
-你为什么跟着我们 -我没有
- Why you followin' us? - I-I didn't,
我发誓 我以为你们在跟踪我
I swear! I thought you followed me.
扯蛋
Bullshit.
拜托 兄弟 求你了
Come on, man. Plea-- please!
-求你了 -不行 我已经救过你一次了
- Please, please. - Nah, I already helped you once.
不可能再救你了
It ain't happenin' again.
跟那个行尸好好玩吧
Have fun with Hoss over there.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
不不不 求你了 求你了
No. No, no, no! Please! Please!
求你了 对不起 求你了
Please! I'm sorry, please!
-求你了 求你了 -达里尔 停下
- Please! Please, please! - Daryl. Daryl. Stop.
-你差点因为他死掉 -但我没死
- You almost died 'cause of him! - But I didn't.
不行 随他去吧
Nah, let him be.
-对不起 求你了 对不起 -达里尔
- I'm sorry. Please, I'm sorry! - Daryl!
加把劲 再出来点
Come on, just a little more.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
还活着呢
I'm still here.
我得走了 我得走了
I gotta go. I gotta go.
他们会来的 他们应该听到枪声了
They're gonna come. They probably heard the shot.
如果他们找到我...
If they find me...
-谁 -他们 医院的人
- Who? - Them, people at the hospital.
等等 告诉我们 那里有没有一个金发女孩
Wait, wait, wait, just tell us-- is there a blonde girl there?
-你见过一个金发女孩吗 -贝丝
- You see a blonde girl? - Beth?
你认识她吗
You know her?
她帮我逃了出来 但她还在里面
She helped me get out, but she's still there.
他们来了
They're coming.
我们得立刻走 我们得走了
We gotta go now. We gotta go. We gotta go.
隔壁的大楼有个地下室
The building next door has a basement.
那里没行尸 很安全
It's clear. We'll be safe.
快走 我扶他
Go, I got him.
快点 起来
Come on, get up.
-起来 -好的
- Get up. - Okay.
不 等等
No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait!
-放开我 -等等 他们能救她
- Let go of me! - Wait! They can help her.
只有他们能救她
They're the only ones who can.
他们有药 仪器 医生
They have medicine, machines, a doctor.
如果你出去 就必须杀了他们 好吗
You go out there, you'll have to kill them, okay?
然后她就得不到救治了 你想这样吗
And then she can't get their help. Is that what you want?
我们能救回她 我们能救回贝丝
We can get her back. We can get Beth back.
救她们要付出多大代价
What's it gonna take?
很大
A lot.
他们有枪
They got guns,
有人
people.
我们也有
So do we.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表