该死
Oh, shit.
已经过了一天半了
It's been a day and a half.
他们也什么都没找到
They didn't find any either.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How do you know? - I know.
我们还有多远[还能撑多久]
How much longer we got?
60英里
60 miles.
我问的不是这个
I wasn't talking about that.
没油了 跟之前那辆一样
We're out, just like the other one.
那我们就走吧
So we walk.
我们状态不佳
We're not at our strongest.
等安顿好了再去干掉它们
We'll get 'em when it's best.
找个高地之类的
High ground, something like that.
它们哪里都会不去
They're not going anywhere.
离开亚特兰大已经三周了
It's been three weeks since Atlanta.
我知道你在那里失去了某些东西
I know you lost something back there.
她饿了
She's hungry.
她没事
She's okay.
她会没事的
She's going to be okay.
我们得找到水 食物
We need to find water, food.
我们在路上会有所发现的
We'll hit something in the road.
迟早会下雨
It's gonna rain sooner or later.
我去转一圈
I'm gonna head out.
看看能找到什么
See what I can find.
别去太久
Hey, don't be too long.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
我自己就行
I got it.
你要阻止我吗
You gonna stop me?
找水时我找到了这个
Found this when we were looking for water.
这是什么
What is it?
我觉得这东西以前可以放音乐
I think it used to play music.
现在坏了
It's broken.
谢谢 卡尔
Thanks, Carl.
我觉得你也许会喜欢
I thought you might like it.
我以前开玩笑说这些东西是苦行者时代
I used to joke these things were leftovers
遗留下来的粗毛衬衣
from the days of hair shirts.
教堂实际上...
The church actually made...
用粗毛做过衬衣
shirts out of hair.
如果你穿上 就能靠受苦
So if you wore it, you could atone
赎一点罪
just a little for your sins.
我知道粗毛衬衣是什么
I know what a hair shirt is.
我爸爸信教
My daddy was religious.
我以前也信
I used to be.
如果你想聊聊
If you ever want to talk
你父亲的事
about your father
或者贝丝的事...
or about Beth...
请你住嘴
Please, stop.
如果你准备好了 我洗耳恭听
Whenever you're ready, I'm here.
你都没见过他们
You never even met them.
-我知道你很痛苦 -你知道个屁
- I know you're in pain. - You don't know shit.
你是个牧师
You had a job.
你本该拯救你的信众 对吧
You were there to save your flock, right?
但你没有
But you didn't.
你躲起来了
You hid.
别装作这一切没有发生过
Don't act like that didn't happen.
我们可以干掉它们
We can take 'em.
瑞克说的没错
Rick's right.
我们的气力所剩无几
We barely have anything left.
没必要现在用尽
No use in spending it all now.
我可以干掉它们
I can take 'em.
你哥哥当时也很愤怒
Your brother was pissed, too,
在他失去了爱人之后
after what he lost.
-这让他变得愚蠢 -我俩不一样
- It made him stupid. - We are not the same.
我们从来都不一样
We never were.
但还是一样的
But it's still the same.
就是一样的
It just is.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有 太干了
No, it's too dry.
这里什么也没有
There ain't nothing here.
也许我们应该往回走了
Maybe we should start back.
你走吧
You go.
我觉得她救了我一命
I think she saved my life.
她也救了你一命 不是吗
She saved your life, too, right?
这是她的遗物
It was hers.
我们没有死
We're not dead.
这是你说的
That's what you said.
你没有死
You're not dead.
我了解你
I know you.
我跟你不一样 我不能让自己...
We're different. I can't let myself--
但是你...
But you...
我了解你
I know you.
你必须要直面你的感受
You have to let yourself feel it.
你会的
You will.
萨沙
Sasha.
保持队形 从侧面掩护她
Stay in line. Flank her.
控制住局势
Keep it controlled.
计划被搅乱了
Plan just got dicked.
住手 离开这里
Stop. Just get out of here.
我说了让你住手
I told you to stop.
爸爸
Dad,
看
look.
我去林子里
I'm gonna head into the woods,
绕一圈看看
circle back.
-我能跟你一起去吗 -不行
- May I come with? - No.
我自己去
No, just me.
玛姬
Maggie.
里面有...
There's one--
里面有只行尸
there's one in there.
我关上了 它还在里面
And I shut it and it's still in there.
好的
Okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们找到的只有酒吗
So all we found was booze?
是的
Yeah.
喝酒没用的
It's not gonna help.
他知道的
He knows that.
只会让事情变得更糟
It's gonna make it worse.
是的
Yes, it is.
他是个成年人了
He's a grown man.
我真心不觉得事情还能变得更糟
And I truly do not know if things can get worse.
能的
They can.
你哥哥
Your brother...
他想帮我
he tried to help me.
我不知道自己能不能活下去
I don't know if I'm gonna make it.
那你就活不下去
Then you won't.
别想了
Don't think.
吃东西吧
Just eat.
-玛姬 喝点水吧 -不
- Maggie, take a drink. - No.
好吧
Okay.
那跟我聊聊天怎么样
How about you just talk to me?
我没想到她还活着
I never thought she was alive.
我没想到
I just didn't.
爸爸去世后 我不知道
After Daddy, I don't know
我做不到了
if I couldn't.
听达里尔说过之后
And after what Daryl said,
我希望她仍在某处活着
I hoped she was out there, alive.
然后发现她确实还活着
And then finding out that she was
可当天就失去了她
and then she wasn't in the same day...
看到她那样 简直...
Seeing her like that, it...
让我觉得一切都那么不真实
made it feel like none of it was ever really there.
以前
Before...
这只是我心头的阴影
this was just the dark part and...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表