What's wrong with this one?
她爱干净
She likes things neat.
那她肯定喜欢你的办公室
She must love your office.
我们都以不同的方式为她效力
We all have ways of making her pay.
我在门外等你
I'll wait for you outside.
道恩叫你 快来
Dawn needs you, now.
幸好我们发现了她
She's lucky we found her.
不管你想做什么 都不值得
Whatever you were thinking, it wasn't worth it.
现在你有两个选择
Okay, you have two choices.
要么我们帮你截肢 要么你自己来
Either we cut off your arm or you do.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 还有你的小婊♥子♥
Screw you and your little bitch!
-自以为是的荡♥妇♥ -戈尔曼 出去
- Smart-ass whore. - Gorman, get out of here!
这是麻醉剂 你用得着
It's anesthetic. You need it.
-去死吧 -她已经做出选择了 快动手
- Go to hell. - She made her choice. Do it.
动手
Do it.
不 不 放开我
No, no, no! I said leave me alone!
我们绝不会见死不救
We're not going to let you die.
不会眼睁睁地看你尸变
We are not going to let you turn.
你去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
-我帮不上忙 -你想让她死吗
- I can't help. - Do you want her to die?
贝丝 帮我们压住她
Beth, I need you to hold her down.
快来 快
Do it now. Now.
-没事的 没事的 -快来
- It's okay. It's okay. - Come on.
别碰我
Keep your hands off me!
我才不会回他那儿去
I'm not going back to him!
你不用回去
You don't have to.
-你控制不了他们 -我会的
- You can't control them. - I will.
贝丝 准备好了吗
Beth, you ready?
你没事吧
You okay?
我是诺亚
I'm Noah.
"棒棒糖协会"的
Of the Lollipop Guild.
我叫贝丝
Beth.
多谢
Thanks for that.
我觉得上午的事过后 你可以吃点糖
Figured you could use a pick-me-up
换换心情
after this morning.
早知道我就把整罐糖都拿来了
Guess I should have brought the whole jar.
这件应该合身
Here, this should fit.
你知道琼是怎么回事吗
You know what happened with Joan?
她留下来 工作了一段时间
If she'd have stayed, worked for a while,
她不能等康复了直接走吗
couldn't she have just left?
至少我没见到过这种情况
I haven't seen it work like that yet.
你在这儿工作多久了
How long have you been here?
差不多有1年吧
I guess about a year.
我跟我老爸被人发现的时候 都是奄奄一息
Dad and I were both pretty messed up when they found us.
他们说只能救活一个
They said that they could only save one.
我一直被蒙在鼓里
For the longest time, I actually believed them.
如今才明白
Now I get it.
老爸要高大 强壮许多
Dad was bigger, stronger.
肯定会反抗
Would have fought back.
给他们造成威胁
Would have been a threat.
那他们是故意不救他的吗
They left him behind on purpose?
道恩对这事睁一只眼闭一只眼
And Dawn just looked the other way.
看似她在掌控全局 实则不然
See, she's in charge, but just barely.
情况越来越糟
And it's getting worse.
所以一旦时机成熟 我就要离开这儿
It's why I'm out of here when the time is right.
去找我的叔叔
I came looking for my uncle.
然后再接老妈
Gotta get back to my mom.
你家在哪里
Where's home?
里士满
Richmond.
弗吉尼亚的首府
Virginia.
我们那儿有高墙
We had walls.
他们看我骨瘦如柴
See, they think I'm scrawny.
以为我不堪一击
They think I'm weak.
但其实他们一点也不了解我
But they don't know shit about me.
不了解我是什么人
About what I am.
不了解你是什么人
About what you are.
夏普德 你已经连值两班了
Shepherd, you've already pulled a double.
现在换我吧
I got it from here.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
谢了
Thanks.
我知道你还没吃早餐
I know you didn't have breakfast.
这是停战协议
Peace treaty?
我不用吃很多的
I don't need much.
我不会受你逼迫留很久的
I'm not staying any longer than you make me.
你不应该把这看成坐牢
You know, you shouldn't see this as a sentence.
我给你提供食物 衣服 保护
I'm giving you food, clothes, protection.
这些东西从来都不是免费的
When have those things ever been free?
我从没主动向你求助
I never asked for your help.
但你确实需要我的帮助
But you needed it.
试着看看我们做的好事
Try to look at the good we're doing.
就算很艰难 我们还是救了琼一命
Hard as it was, we saved Joan's life.
救了崔维特一命 我们还救了你一命
Trevitt's life. We saved your life.
我维持着这里的运转
I'm keeping all of us going here.
这可不是件小事
That is not a small thing.
我们付出了很多才变成今天这样 贝丝
It's taken a lot to get us here, Beth.
而我相信灾变之前的生活
And I believe that what we had before all of this
并未终结
isn't over.
等我们最终得救了
And when we're finally rescued,
等噩梦结束了
when this nightmare ends,
我们会需要重建的
we're gonna need to rebuild.
你不会真的认为有人会来救我们吧
You don't really think someone's coming for us?
还有像我们一样的人存在 贝丝
There's still people like us, Beth.
有试图维护世界 重建秩序的人
People trying to keep the world alive, to fix it.
在那之前 我们都得贡献一份力量
Until then, we all have to contribute.
都得妥协让步
To compromise.
有得到 就要有回报
If we take, we give back.
这样才公平
It's only fair.
所以继续回报你欠我们的
So keep working off what you owe
然后你很快就可以离开了
and you'll be out of here in no time.
-假如你想离开的话 -我想
- If that's what you want. - It is.
那你就得吃东西
Well, then you have to eat.
不然的话 你会变得虚弱
Otherwise, you'll get weak.
你不能好起来 你会需要更多的治疗
You won't heal, you'll require more treatment,
然后你就不能工作了
and you won't be able to do your job.
我知道你情非得已
I know you didn't ask for this.
我也是
I didn't either.
你唱得真好
That's really nice.
我去叫爱德华兹医生
I'll get Dr. Edwards.
不要 拜托
No, please.
先别叫
Not yet.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她可以控制他们的
She can control them.
但她没有 因为这样更简单一些
But she doesn't because it's easier.
因为她是个懦夫
Because she's a coward.
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我猜当本人不用付出代价时
I guess it's easy to make a deal with the devil
就能轻易地和恶魔做交易了
when you're not the one paying the price.
有东西不见了吗
Lose something?
这是你的吧
This is yours, ain't it?
青苹果味的
Sour apple.
和道恩从儿科那里找来的一样
Like the kind Dawn acquired from pediatrics.
你可以尝一尝
Suppose you could have a taste.
看看能不能想起来这个味儿
See if it rings any bells.
我不想吃
I don't want it.
来吧
Oh, come on, now.
我只是想确认一下我把这糖还对人了
I just want to be sure I'm returning this to its rightful owner.
没错 这就对了
Yeah. That's right.
-很好 很好 -别烦她
- That's right. That's right. - Leave her alone.
这姑娘是我的
The girl should have been mine.
谁都不是你的 戈尔曼
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表