停下
Stop.
立刻停下
Stop right now.
停下
Stop.
我不会再说一遍
I won't ask again.
该死
Oh, shit.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
你个王八蛋 救救我
You son of a bitch. Help me.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
救救我
Help me.
你个疯子 发疯的王八蛋
You crazy-- you crazy son of a bitch.
我觉得你撞断了我的背
I think you-- I think you broke my back.
本来没必要这样的
Didn't have to be like this.
你只用停下
You just had to stop.
我做不到 我不了解你
I couldn't. I don't know you.
但我想 我开始明白你是什么人了
But I think-- I think I'm getting the idea.
你只用停下
You just had to stop.
送我回去
Take me back.
送我回医院
Take me back to the hospital.
我这样做是为了你的朋友
I did it for your friend.
出这种事后 我不能送你回去
Not after this, no.
回不去了 鲍勃
Can't go back, Bob.
我本来想帮你们讲和
I was gonna iron it over.
她会听的
She's under it.
而你在外面待了太长时间
And you've been out here too long.
你会死的 你们都会...
You'll die. You'll all--
闭嘴
Shut up.
拜托
Please!
让我进去
Let me in!
拜托 让我进去
Please! Let me in!
它们逼近了
They're close!
救命 它们来了
Help! They're coming!
别把我留在外面等死
Please don't leave me out here!
拜托了
Please!
别把我留在外面
Don't leave me out here!
卡尔 米琼恩
Carl! Michonne!
我得去看看 我现在知道了
I had to see it! I know now!
让我这样活下去吧
Let me live with it!
上帝啊 拜托
Oh, God, please.
-等等 -救命
- Wait. - Help!
放我进去 上帝 拜托
Let me in! Oh, God, please!
救救我 救命
Help me! Help!
卡尔 米琼恩
Carl! Michonne!
后退
Get back.
拜托 救命
Please! Help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
上帝 拜托
Oh, God, please!
放我进去 放我进去
Let me in! Let me in!
救救我
Help me!
-放我进去 -快
-Please, let me in! Please! - Come on!
救命
Help!
后退
Get back.
快去休息室
The rectory, come on.
我从那儿逃走的 从底下可以爬到教堂后方
That's how I got out. Crawl under to the back.
快走 带上婴儿快走
Just go. Take the little one and go.
你等我一起
Hey, hey. You wait for me.
我愿意
It's worth it.
在你们离开前我绝不走
I'm not going anywhere until you're gone.
-起来 -我跑不动了
- Come on. - I can't run anymore.
我们不跑了
We're not running.
他不肯停下
He wouldn't stop.
计划要变吗
This change things?
肯定的
It has to.
也许不用
Maybe not.
她之前就反对计划 支持计划的人已经死了
She said the plan won't work. The guy who did is dead.
也许我们得重新盘算一下
Maybe we gotta rethink this.
他们还说那个管事的警♥察♥根本不管他的死活呢
They also said the cop in charge didn't have any love for him.
也许你还算帮了她呢
Maybe you did her a favor.
不知道他们还会不会合作
I don't know if they'll play ball.
我们去问问
Let's find out.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他被行尸攻击了
He was attacked by rotters.
我们亲眼目睹了全程
Saw it go down.
你真会撒谎
You're a damn good liar.
我们现在命悬一线
We're hanging by a thread here.
必须一口咬定他是被行尸杀死的
He was attacked by rotters. That's the story.
你之前还说交换人♥质♥的计划没戏
You said the trade was a bad idea.
为什么改口了
What changed?
拉姆森是我们的唯一机会
Lamson was our shot.
不交换人♥质♥ 就必须火并
So it's this or you go in guns blazing, right?
你们也不希望如此吧
You don't want that.
-如果你敢耍我们 出什么岔子 -我知道
- If this is some bullshit you're spinning and things go south-- - I know.
我能看出谁是好人
I know the good ones from the bad.
让我们帮你们吧
Let us help you.
你呢
What about you?
你有多想活下去
You wanna live? How much?
道恩不敢在我们面前示弱
Dawn's afraid she'll look weak in front of us.
怕会伤及她的威信
Thinks it'll tip things against her.
确实会伤及
Hell, it will.
如果她知道你杀了一个我们的人
She'll see this trade as a rip-off
一定会认为你们在交易中占了便宜
if she thinks you took out one of our guys.
所以 说拉姆森是被行尸杀死的很明智
So it's a good thing Lamson got aced by rotters.
夏普德 拉姆森 你们在哪里
Shepherd, Lamson, what's your 20?
汇报关于枪声的情况 收到了吗
I need status on that gunfire. Do you copy?
莉卡瑞 收到了吗
Licari, do you copy?
有人能收到吗
Does anybody copy?
该死的
Damn it.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
他们有时不会回电
They don't always radio back
简直要把我逼疯了
and it drives me crazy.
等一下 贝丝 别放在那里
Wait, no, no, no. Beth, no, not there.
放到警徽旁边去
Up by the badges.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是汉森队长吗
Is this Captain Hanson?
谁对你说过他的事吗
Did someone say something about him to you?
只是说过他以前管事
Just that he used to be in charge.
你会听到一些关于他的传言
Well, you'll hear stories about him.
还有我的
About me.
以及我的所作所为的
About what I did.
他是我的良师
He was my mentor.
更是益友
My friend.
我想念他
I miss him.
但是传言中不会提到这点
That's the part the stories leave out.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他们每次出去行动
They risk their lives
都要冒着生命危险
every time they go out there.
行动得有意义 值得才行
It has to be worth it. It has to matter.
他忽略了这一点
He lost sight of that.
于是失去了他们
So he lost them.
贝丝 干这行你不需要受人爱戴...
Beth, in this job you don't need their love...
但必须受人尊敬
but you have to have their respect.
不然 当有一天
Otherwise, the day is gonna come
你需要帮助时 才会发现自己孤立无援
when you need backup and you don't have it.
知道后来会怎样吗
And what comes next?
大家都会玩完
Everybody goes down.
汉森迷失了自我
Hanson lost his way.
经过就是如此
That's what happened.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
学校
The school.
我必须亲眼看看
I had to see.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表