Stuck out there, melted to the asphalt.
而我能想到的只是
And all I could think was,
"那本该是我
"That would have been me.
那本该是我 他救了我的命"
It would have been me. He saved my life."
这么久以来 他一直在那里
He's been out there the whole time.
变成了街道的一部分
Like he's a part of the street.
就像某种荒谬的 永无止境的笑话
Some screwed up, endless joke.
而我对此无能为力
And there's nothing I can do about it.
那就让我帮你吧
So let me help you.
你还记得他在哪里吗
Do you remember where he was?
记得 我可以带你去找他
Yeah, I-- I can take you right to him.
我们不出去了 但我枪法不错
We're not going out there, but I'm a good shot.
告诉我在哪里
Show me.
好的
Okay.
大楼南面
South side of the building.
在那里能看到他
You can see him from in there.
你渴了
You're thirsty.
别说自己不渴
Don't say you're not.
你刚才想让我开枪杀了你吗
Did you want me to shoot you?
我以为我想
I thought I did.
但我不想
But I didn't.
有人吗
Hell-- hello?
我来了
I'm coming.
待在原地 不要动
Stay right there. Don't try to move.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你知道吗 我又想了想
You know, the more I think about it,
也许那并不是完全
maybe it wasn't completely
一点也不好笑
not not not funny.
喂
Hey.
别看了
Don't even look at it.
请依法系好安全带
你看到他了吗
You see him?
大概在轿车右边20码处
About 20 yards right of the sedan.
那里有半面墙
There's a half wall.
他就靠在上面
He's leaning against it.
我看到他了
I see him.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure that's him?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表