你同意吗
You up for this?
我跟你们一起去
I'm going with you.
你该陪着鲍勃
You should stay with Bob.
不 我想出去
No, I want to be out there.
我想参与其中
I want to be a part of this.
我知道你的感受
I know how it feels.
但是此时此刻
But this right here,
你能跟他共度的时光
the time you could have with him,
你不能就这样放弃
you can't throw that away.
真希望我跟凯伦也有最后的时光
I wish I had it with Karen.
你记得你当时的感受吗
Do you remember how you felt?
你想做什么事
What you wanted to do?
记得
Yeah.
怒火蒙蔽了我的双眼
It made it so I couldn't see it.
原谅
Forgiveness.
这才是直面伤痛
That's facing it.
我该原谅他们吗
I should forgive them?
原谅他们伤害了他 想杀死我们吗
For hurting him? For trying to kill us?
你有毛病吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你觉得我们有选择吗
You think we have a choice?
并非我们所有人
Not all of us.
只有你
Just you.
他睁开眼睛时
When he opens his eyes,
想看见的是你的脸
the only thing he's gonna want to see is your face.
拿着
Take it.
如果他死了
If he stops breathing...
-萨沙 -那就用刀刺穿他的太阳穴
- Sasha. - You put it through his temple.
这才是鲍勃想要的
That's what Bob would want.
圣莎拉 教堂
我猜你们知道我们来了
Well, I guess you know we're here.
而我们也知道
And we know
你们在这里
you're here.
我们全副武装
And we're armed.
所以没必要再躲藏了
So there's really no point in hiding anymore.
我们监视你们很久了
We've been watching you.
知道谁在这里
We know who's here.
有鲍勃
There's Bob,
除非你已经让他脱离痛苦了
unless you've put him out of his misery already.
还有尤金
And Eugene.
罗西塔
Rosita.
马丁的好朋友泰尔西
Martin's good friend Tyreese.
卡尔
Carl.
朱迪思
Judith.
瑞克和其他人刚刚出去了
Rick and the rest walked out
带走了很多枪♥支♥
with a lot of your guns.
听着 我们不知道你们躲在哪
Listen, we don't know where you all are,
但这里不大
but this isn't a big place.
愚昧亦是神赐于人的礼物 但人绝对不能滥用它
所以别再玩藏猫猫了
So let's just stop this now
免得带来不必要的痛苦
before things get more painful than they need to be.
我知道你们就躲在其中一扇门后面
Look, you're behind one of these two doors
我们有足够的火力把这两扇门都轰倒
and we have more than enough firepower to take down both.
我知道你们不想这样
Can't imagine that's what you all want.
牧师怎么想
How about the priest?
神父 你要是帮我们结束这一切
Father, you help us wrap this up,
我们就放你走
we'll let you walk away from this.
只要开门 你就可以走了
Just open the door and you can go.
你可以把婴儿带走
You can take the baby with you.
怎么样
What do you say?
谁知道呢 也许还是把孩子留下吧
I don't know. Maybe we'll keep the kid.
我开始喜欢这姑娘了
I'm starting to like this girl.
这是你们自己走出来的最后机会了
That's your last chance right now to tell us you're coming out.
说完了吗
Are we done?
轰掉门的合页
We'll hit the hinges.
把枪放在地上
Put your guns on the floor.
瑞克 把枪放下 否则我们就扫射那间办公室
Rick, we'll fire right into that office. So you lower your gun--
把枪放在地上 跪下
Put your guns on the floor and kneel.
照他说的做
Do what he says.
马丁 我们没别的选择
Martin, there's no choice here.
不 我们有
Yeah, there is.
想打个赌吗
Want to bet?
没必要求饶了 对吗
No point in begging, right?
没了
No.
你一进来时就可以杀死我们
Still, you could have killed us when you came in.
而你没有那样做 一定有原因的
There had to be a reason for that.
我们不想浪费子弹
We didn't want to waste the bullets.
我们过去也帮过别人
We used to help people.
我们救过人
We saved people.
情况变了 有天他们来了 然后
Things changed. They came in and--
在那之后
After that...
我知道你在外面游荡过 但我看得出来
I know that you've been out there, but I can see it.
你不知道饥饿是什么感觉
You don't know what it is to be hungry.
你没必要这样做
You don't have to do this.
我们可以离开
We can walk away.
你再也不会见到我们了
And we will never cross paths again.
我向你保证
I promise you.
但是你会遇见别人
But you'll cross someone's path.
你会对任何人做出这种事
You'd do this to anyone,
没错吧
right?
再说了
Besides,
我已经向你许诺过
I already made you a promise.
不要
No!
瑞克曾在第一集中说 要用红柄砍刀干掉他
本来死掉的可能是我们
It could have been us.
没错
Yeah.
这里是上帝的殿堂
This is the Lord's house.
不
No.
只是四面墙和一个屋顶
It's just four walls and a roof.
你会一直与我们同在
You'll always be with us.
成为我们的一部分
Part of us.
瑞克
Rick.
不 不用
No, don't.
让她留下吧
Let her stay.
我信任她
I trust her.
我就在门外
I'm right outside.
我只想跟你说声谢谢
I just want to say thank you.
谢什么
For what?
在来监狱之前
Before the prison,
我认为这世上好人已绝迹
I didn't know if there were any good people left.
我以为人类都已绝迹
I didn't know if anybody was left.
你接纳了我
You took me in.
因为你一直在这样做
'Cause you took people in.
就是你 老兄
It was you, man.
我昨天说的那些话
What I said yesterday,
并不是乱说
I ain't revising it.
就算是基于眼下的情况
Even in light of current events.
噩梦会结束
Nightmares end.
并不代表你的善良一面也要随之消失
They shouldn't end who you are.
这就是我这个将死之人的观点
And that is just this dead man's opinion.
我接受
I'll take it.
看看她
Just look at her
然后告诉我 这世界难道不会改变吗
and tell me the world isn't gonna change.
你刚昏迷了
You were out.
是吗
Was I?
是的
You were.
你为什么要笑
Why are you smiling?
我以为我在做梦
I think I was dreaming.
在梦里
And I think you
你也冲我笑了
were smiling back at me in the dream.
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
好事是什么呢
So what is it?
这件坏事里面的好事
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表