我们来这里是为了她
This was for her.
没准我们也可以住在这里
And it could have been for us, too.
我想要为我失去的一切
I wanted to die for what I lost.
和爱人去死
Who I had lost.
我走到一群行尸当中
I stepped out into a crowd of those things
想要...
just trying to...
用它们来泄气
take it all out on them
直到它们杀了我
until they took me.
让它们挡在面前 这样我就能逃避现实
Put them all in front of me so I didn't see anything.
但是
But
我还是继续前进了 所以之后
I just kept going. And then later,
当朱迪思需要我的时候我就在她身边
I was there for Judith when she needed me.
我救了她
I saved her.
送她回到爸爸身边
I brought her back to her dad.
如果我放弃了 一切都不会发生了
And that wouldn't have happened if I had just given up...
如果我没有选择继续活下去
If I hadn't chosen to live.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah.
这并不是终点
This isn't the end.
你能行
There you go.
这就对了
That's right.
避暑地
我们应该...
We should...
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah!
我一直在想终点站集装箱里的
I was thinking about that guy in the storage container,
那个人
back at Terminus.
我是怎么让大家停下的
How I made us stop.
离开监狱之后
After the prison,
在旅途中
on my trip,
我又见到了玛姬
I got Maggie back.
事情都还说得过去
Things went okay.
失去了华盛顿这个目标
Losing Washington...
失去了...
losing...
失去了贝丝
losing Beth
刚知道她还活着就失去了她...
right after just finding out she's alive...
那时我还没赶上你们
I hadn't caught up with you yet.
如果换做现在
If it were now,
我不会让大家停下的
I wouldn't make us stop.
我们会径直走过
We'd run right by.
而且我会打死那个女人
And I would have shot that woman dead.
管他对错呢
Right or wrong.
我们必须停下
We need to stop.
不然会在外面待太久的
You can be out here too long.
这是我家
This is my house.
-你最好别进去 -我要进去
- You don't want to go in there. - Yes, I do.
让我看看吧
Let me see it.
我打头阵
Me first.
我努力尽快赶回来了
I tried to come back sooner.
我努力了
I tried.
我按照你的话做了
I did what you told me to.
你没事的 坚持住 我去叫他们
You're okay. Just hold on. I'll get them.
我去叫他们
I'll get... I'll get them.
至少68名共和国公民
At least 68 citizens of The Republic
在对沿海主要地区的
have been killed in four deadly attacks
四次致命袭击中被杀
along the main coastal district.
叛军依然在滥用暴♥力♥
The group has continued their campaign of random violence,
肆意地穿过乡村
moving across the countryside unfettered
而共和国♥军♥一片混乱
with The Republic's military forces in disarray.
我告诉过你
I tried to tell you.
我告诉过你 伙计
I tried to tell you, man.
死的会是你
It was gonna be you.
你是舍身救婴儿的那种人
You're the kind of guy who saves babies.
你觉得如果你爆了我的头
You think Gareth would have been able to follow you guys
葛瑞还能追踪到你们吗
if you'd have just put a bullet in my brain?
或者像你妹妹一样砍死我
Cut me up like your sister did?
冷静 别起来
Oh, whoa, whoa. Don't get up.
如果我没告诉他们你在哪里
If I hadn't told them that you were there,
也许葛瑞就不会去找你
maybe Gareth wouldn't have gone after you.
也许他们就不会死
Maybe they wouldn't be dead.
也许鲍勃就不会死
Maybe Bob wouldn't be dead.
说不定他还活着
Maybe him being alive,
假如是这样的话
maybe something about that
可能贝丝的结局就会不同
would have changed things with Beth.
多米诺骨牌效应
Domino shit.
也可能不会
Maybe not.
也许你现在就不会被咬了
Maybe you wouldn't be bit right now.
伙计 那是胡扯
Man, that is bullshit.
我是在食品银行被咬的
I got bit at the food bank.
该发生的总会发生
It went the way it had to,
该发生的终会发生
the way it was always going to.
就像这次一样
Just like this.
...然后夜袭了村庄
...then terrorizing the village by night,
实施了报复行动
carrying out revenge attacks
其中包括用刀砍无辜人士
involving hacking innocents with machetes
以及用火烧某些无辜人士
and, in some cases, setting them on fire.
假如你杀了我
If you just did it,
假如你没有像个婊♥子♥一样撒谎
if you didn't lie like a bitch,
也许就会改变一些事情
it might changed things.
也许你就不用付出代价
Maybe the bill would have been paid.
必须付出代价
The bill has to be paid.
你必须证明自己的价值
You have to earn your keep.
你告诉过我 只要能留下来
You told me you'd do whatever you had to do
做什么都行
to earn your keep.
那是你的原话
That's what you said.
记得吗
Remember that?
现在更好了 泰尔西
It's better now, Tyreese.
真的
It is.
现在更好了
It's better now.
现在并没有更好
It's not better now.
你很清楚...
You know damn well what--
我们可以用几个车♥库♥门一起堵上缺口
We could put some of the garage doors together against the break.
停一辆车堵住它们 直到我们把墙修起来
Park a car against them until we can brick it back up.
能行的
It can work.
这地方被一片森林包围了
This place is surrounded by a forest.
视线不好
There's no sight lines.
不论是谁 或者什么东西
Whoever, whatever would
都可以神不知鬼不觉地袭击我们
be on top of us without us even knowing it.
那八成就是这里发生的事
That's probably what happened.
也是我们身上发生的事
That's what happened to us.
我们可以从砍树开始
We could start taking down the trees.
我们用树来建墙
We use them to build the walls up.
看着
Look.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
什么
What?
你说你想过
You said you wondered if
杀不杀她到底重不重要
it even mattered if you killed her or not.
无论是你杀了她 还是我或达里尔杀了她
It doesn't matter if you had done it or if I had,
都不重要了
or that Daryl did.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
华盛顿
Washington.
尤金在阻止灾变这件事上撒了谎
Eugene lied about a cure,
但是他想到华盛顿是有原因的
but he thought of Washington for a reason.
但他是在撒谎啊
But he was lying.
在阻止灾变上撒了谎
About the cure,
但是他仔细盘算过 并且意识到
but he did the math and realized that
华盛顿的生存机会最大
Washington was the place where there'd be a chance.
我们离那里很近
We're close.
假如那里有幸存者呢
What if there are people there?
假如那里有安全区呢
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表