Washington's gonna happen. You're gonna say yes.
呼声已经很高了
Already too much momentum.
你不能跟市政♥府♥对着干
You can't fight city hall.
或许这一点是我们不能放弃的
Maybe that's just one of those parts of not letting go.
我懂
Hey, I get it.
你不想谈
You don't want to talk about it.
你没事吧
You okay?
我必须没事
Gotta be.
我们可以重新开始
We get to start over.
大家一起重新来过
All of us with each other.
你一个人救了我们大家
You saved us all by yourself.
只是运气罢了
We got lucky.
要不然我们早就死了
We all should be dead.
我去看看
I'll check it.
好的
All right.
我们没有死
We ain't dead.
已经发生的事无法改变
And whatever happened, happened.
我们重新开始吧
Let's start over.
-我想重新开始 -你可以
- I want to. - Well, you can.
我们把东西留在这里
We should leave this here for backup
以防在教堂遭遇不测
in case things go south at the church.
需要我帮你拿一个吗
Want me to carry one of those?
不用
No.
当我们在电♥话♥簿里
You know, I didn't want to mention anything
找这个地方的时候 我不想说什么 但是
when we looked this place up in the phone book, but...
我只是觉得如今枪♥支♥店不可能还剩东西
I just can't imagine a gun store having leftovers nowadays.
看上去情况不妙 是吧
Don't look good, does it?
是行尸吗
Was it a walker?
是的 是行尸
Uh, yeah. It was a walker.
真的吗
Really?
其实是一堆箱子和一个拖把把我绊倒了
It was a stack of boxes and a mop and I tripped.
但是
Still...
我拿到了我们需要的东西
Got what we came for.
你还真找到东西了吗
You actually found something?
小冰箱里藏了三个消声器
Three silencers stashed in a mini-fridge.
找东西的第一准则
Rule number one of scavenging--
这世界上尚存的所有东西都是藏起来的
There's nothing left in this world that isn't hidden.
到了
We're here.
这里曾是慈善食品银行
This was the Food Bank.
家庭所需
食物银行
&
旧货商店
捐赠请往里走
曾经服务了整个郡
It served the whole county.
我教堂里的所有罐头都会送到这里来
All the cans at my church were gonna end up here.
如果下水道会吐
If a sewer could puke,
闻起来肯定是这个味儿
this is what it'd smell like.
屋顶漏水已经有一段时间了
The water's been coming down that hole for a while.
让这里满是污水
Slimed this place up good.
我们可以用架子挡住它们
We can use the shelves to block them.
就这样 萨沙
Yeah, that's it, Sasha.
就这么办
There's our way.
顺着架子下去
Down those shelves.
我说过 你要跟紧我们
I said you're coming with us.
快 快
Go! Go!
它们来了
Here they come.
你负责右边
You take right.
这边我看到三只
I see three here.
你能应付吗
You got it?
我们得去救加百利
We have to get Gabriel.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
好
All right,
我们推倒这个架子 砸向前面这几只行尸
we'll push down the shelves on the ones in front of us.
我们杀过去 然后我去救他
We'll fight through and I'll grab him.
开始
Go!
是啊
Yeah.
我知道它们要从哪条路过来
I know which way it's gonna break.
鲍勃
Bob!
你还好吗 鲍勃 你还好吗
You okay? Bob, you okay?
我现在没事了
I'm fine now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我慌了
I-- I panicked.
我告诉过你 我...
I told you I...
她活着时是你的熟人吗
You knew her when she was alive?
我明白了
Yeah, I get it.
你只对上帝坦白罪孽
You only tell your sins to God.
你想念那把刀吗
Do you miss the sword?
本来也不是我的
Wasn't really mine in the first place.
灾变刚开始时找来的
Found it, in the very beginning.
你身手为何这么好
How'd you get so good?
在外面除了我就是它们
It was just me and them out here
日复一日
all day, every day.
像这样过了很久
A good long time.
我不知道那是什么 但那不是生活
I don't know what that was, but it wasn't a life.
不像今天
Not like today.
在三尺深的污水中举步维艰地寻找食物
Stumbling around in three feet of slime for some peas and carrots,
这才叫生活
that's living.
我想安德莉亚
I miss Andrea.
我也想赫谢尔
I miss Hershel.
我不怀念在这之前的生活
I don't miss what was before.
我不想那把刀
I don't miss that sword.
泰尔西说你在后面
Tyreese said you were out back.
进来吧 我们找到食物了
Come on in. We found food.
-有不少呢 -很好
- A lot of it. - Good.
这是什么
What is it?
这些划痕
Those scratches.
很深
They're deep.
像是用刀子划的
Like knives or something.
有人想进去
Someone was trying to get in.
我还找到了一些东西
I found something else.
我不确定到底发生了什么 但无论什么事
I don't know what happened, but whatever it is,
我们都可以应付
we can handle it.
虽然这不意味着加百利是坏人
Doesn't mean Gabriel is a bad guy for sure,
但它一定意味着什么
but it means something.
你会为此下地狱
我想祝酒
I'd like to propose a toast.
我环顾这个房♥间
I look around this room...
我看到了生存者
And I see survivors.
在座的每一位
Each and every one of you
都赢得了这个称号♥
has earned that title.
-敬生存者 -生存者 干杯
- To the survivors. - Survivors! Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
生存者
Survivors.
你们只想当生存者吗
Is that all you want to be?
早上醒来
Wake up in the morning,
与行尸搏斗 四处觅食
fight the undead pricks, forage for food,
夜晚也无法安心入睡
go to sleep at night with two eyes open,
就这样周而复始
rinse and repeat?
你们可以这样做
'cause you can do that.
因为你们有实力
I mean, you got the strength.
你们也有技能
You got the skill.
问题是 对于你们来说
Thing is, for you people,
对于你们的能力而言 那只意味着屈服
for what you can do, that's just surrender.
我们把尤金送到华盛顿 他将消灭行尸
Now, we get Eugene to Washington and he will make the dead die
让活人重新掌控世界
and the living will have this world again.
虽然路途艰辛 但值得一搏
And that is not a bad takeaway for a little road trip.
尤金 特区有什么
Eugene, what's in DC?
他们建了个基地 足以应对
Infrastructure constructed to withstand pandemics
时下的瘟疫狂潮
even of this fubar magnitude.
那里有食物 燃料和避难所
That means food, fuel, refuge.
一切重新开始
Restart.
无论结果如何
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表