你为他们做过的事
The things you did for them.
外面的墙不是你建的吗
Didn't you build that wall out there?
对 是我 有人帮我
Yeah, I did, with help.
很多人帮我 虽说是个不可思议的成就
A lot of it. And it's a damned incredible achievement.
但是 也不过是面墙而已
But it's a wall.
十四个人 在这种世界
14 lives in this world?
我觉得你比我厉害
I think you have me beat.
我们现在都受到墙的保护 所以
Well, we're standing behind that wall right now, dear. So...
你俩是平手
let's call it a tie.
我很高兴你能加入
Well, I'm glad you're here.
现在 喝一杯吧
Now, take a glass.
不用了
I'm good.
你不用绷着
You don't have to be.
这就对了
There you go.
喝吧
Go on.
很好 欢迎
Right. Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
得快点了
Gotta move quick.
它被包围了
He's pinned in with them.
我去对付远处的
I got the far ones.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
我对付右边的
I got the ones on the right.
干吧
Go ahead.
它总在跑
He always ran.
你尽过力了
You were trying to help him.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
只是不太适应这个场合
Just isn't really my thing.
-我还是走吧 -别走
- I think I'm gonna head out. - No, no.
你不能逃
You're not bailing.
大家一起受罪呢 伙计
We're in this together, man.
你现在跟我们在一起
You're here with us now.
跟家人在一起
You're here with family.
来吧
Come on.
达里尔
Daryl.
我以为你去了那边的派对
Thought you were going to that party over there.
我压根没打算去
Oh, I was never going to go
因为埃里克脚踝受伤了 感谢上帝
'cause of Eric's ankle, thank God.
那你为什么让我去
Why the hell did you tell me to go, then?
我说让你试试 你试了
I said try. You did.
有这个心本身就很重要
It's a thought that counts thing.
-好吧 -进来吧
- All right. - Hey, come in.
吃点晚饭
Have some dinner.
来吧 老兄
Come on, man.
有很正宗的意粉
It's some pretty serious spaghetti.
瞧 她来了 说明武器库没人了
Look, she's here, which means it's empty, so...
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
不 记住
No, remember...
你是隐形人
You're invisible.
瑞克 这是我丈夫皮特
Hey, Rick, this is my husband Pete.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
感谢你担任我们的治安官
I wanted to thank you for taking on being our constable.
如果社区照此速度发展下去
If we keep growing at this rate,
可能还需要更多的治安官
we're gonna need even more.
希望如此
I hope so.
下周来我办公室一趟吧
You want to come by my office next week?
我为你做个检查
I'll take a look at you.
也许我应该事先讲明自己是个医生
And I probably should have said I was a doctor first.
先说后说都挺体贴的
I think it sounded nice either way.
我去给我们续杯
I'm going to get us a refill.
-我去吧 -我说了我去
- Oh, I can do it. - I'm on it.
开心吗
Having fun?
挺开心的
Yes, I am.
这问题挺蠢的 对吧
That's kind of a stupid question, right?
不
No.
但是 这里看上去挺不错的
Still, this place has a pretty amazing view.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 你看
Yeah, take a look.
像以前一样的平凡生活
Ordinary life like before.
和以前也不大一样
Well, not like before.
是啊
No.
没错 不一样了
Yeah, no.
我想说的是 至少更好了
I mean-- I mean, it's better.
不是说外面 而是这里
Not out there, in here.
每个人都经历过苦痛
You know, everyone's been through it somehow.
每个人都是
Everyone.
很多好东西消失了
And a lot of things disappeared.
但是很多糟粕也消失了
But a lot of bullshit went with it.
他们都有其截然不同的背景
They're all from totally different backgrounds,
来自不同的地方
different places.
本来此生不会相见 然而
They never would have even met. And ...
现在他们却是彼此生活的一部分
now they're part of each other's lives.
他们就是彼此的生活
They are each other's lives.
我只是想说 人人都会失去一些东西
I'm just saying, we all lost things,
但有失必有得
but we got something back.
虽然那还不够
It isn't enough,
但至少有所得
but it's something.
不 是平手 老兄
No, it was a tie, man.
你也看到了 对吧
You saw it, right?
你说的没错 确实挺不错的
Yeah, yeah, it's a pretty good view.
-妈 -什么事
- Mom. - Yeah.
没饼干了
There's no more cookies.
我刚好认识做饼干的人
Well, I happen to know the cookie maker.
她是我的好友
She's a good friend of mine.
或许我可以去让她
And I might be able to see about her
为你做一整炉的饼干
making a whole batch just for you.
妈 他手上没盖章
Mom, he doesn't have a stamp.
你想盖个章吗
Do you want a stamp?
当然
Sure.
瞧 你已经正式成为我们的一员了
See? Now you're officially one of us.
是啊
Yeah.
山姆
Hey, Sam.
山姆 等等 别乱跑
Sam, wait, don't run.
-我们待会见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Yeah.
你想逃走是吧
Trying to make a getaway, huh?
我可以装作没开门
I can pretend I didn't make it.
我是萨沙
I'm Sasha.
我是斯宾塞 迪安娜是我的母亲
I'm Spencer. Deanna's my mom.
你母亲
Your mom...
她看上去人很好
she seems nice.
如果你跟我待在一起
Well, if you want to hang with me,
我可以确保你不被尼德迈尔夫人缠住
I'll make sure you don't get stuck with Mrs. Neudermyer.
她真的特别喜欢
She really, really likes
跟别人讲自己多想要一个面条机
talking about how much she wants a pasta maker.
你绝对不想聊那个
It's not a conversation you want to have.
失陪了
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你出去的时候
Mmm, when you're out there,
如果你恰好在商店里
if you happen to be in a store or something,
尼德迈尔夫人很想要一台面条机
Mrs. Neudermyer is really looking for a pasta maker.
我们都不想再听她念叨这事了
And we're all really trying to get her to shut up about it.
我们这有好几箱干意面
I mean, we have crates of dried pasta in here,
但她非要自己做
but she wants to make her own or something.
我觉得她只是想找点话头吧 所以...
I really think she just wants something to talk about, so...
如果你出去时有看到
if you see one out on your travels,
那真是帮了我们一个大忙...
it would go a long way to...
我以为你们谈过了
I thought it was done.
你还没问他吗
You didn't ask him already?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表