剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
Shit.
我们就是在这么干
That's exactly what we're doing.
我们需要一个更好的计划
We need a better plan.
信我 我有个好计划 去跟上她
Dude, trust me, this is a great one. Go get her!
-艾丽莎 -好吧
- Alyssa? - Okay.
杰克 再碰我一下 我就要揍你了
Jack, touch me again, I'll kick your ass.
-真的吗 -你在这里干什么
- Really? - What are you doing here?
显然和你一样
The same thing as you, apparently.
我告诉过你一切在我们掌控内了 回家吧
I told you we had this under control. Go home.
这就是秘社的方案吗 让你一个学生来
This is The Order's solution? A single student?
等等
Oh, wait.
就你自己出来的吗
Are you out here on your own?
我不想再出一条人命了 懂吗
I can't let another person get butchered, all right?
我也不想
Well, me neither.
你想帮忙吗 那就留意布兰登
You want to help? Keep an eye on Brandon.
我已经处理好了
It's already taken care of.
你拉别人入伙了吗 是谁
You brought someone else in? Who?
相信我的人
Somebody that believed me.
-我告诉过你 -放轻松
- I told you-- - Relax.
我编了个故事 说布兰登看起来很沮丧
I made up a story that Brandon seemed depressed.
没事的
It's fine.
-就这样吗 -就是这样
- That's it? - That's it.
那么我们一起吗
So, we'll team up?
只要你改进一下你的监视游戏
As long as you can improve your surveillance game.
我的游戏很差劲吗
Oh, my game is weak?
别搞砸了
Don't mess up.
我们犯傻了
We were foolish.
我太傻了
I was foolish.
我低估了威胁
I underestimated the threat.
外面有个怪物 不知是天生还是被魔法诅咒
There is a creature out there, born or cursed by magic
正在屠♥杀♥我们的新成员
that is tearing apart our recruits.
是啊
Yeah.
-很难相信 -是的
- It's hard to believe. - Yes.
有时候我们不想面对眼前的一切
Sometimes we don't want to see what is right in front of us.
魔法就在我们周围 在我们呼吸的空气中
Magic swirls all around us. It is in the air that we breathe.
拜托 别那么天真了
Please, do not be so naive
不要以为我们是唯一可以驾驭魔法力量的人
as to think we are the only ones who could harness its power.
去搜集有关狼人的一切信息
Find out everything you can about werewolves,
尤其是有关如何杀掉它们的
especially how to kill one.
-银质 -我的天 你们能别再说
- Silver-- - And god, help the first one of you
"银质子弹"了吗
that says "Silver bullets."
子...子牛蛙
Bull... bullfrogs.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我马上来找你
玛格丽特·克雷恩
太好了
Excellent.
你们还在干什么 赶紧去干活
What are you doing? Get to work.
你为什么选择了贝尔格雷夫
Why'd you pick Belgrave?
因为我们家住在西海岸
Because my family lives on the West Coast.
好吧
Okay.
那你除了恨你家意外还做些什么事
So, what else do you do besides hate your family?
我不恨他们
I don't hate them.
我只是
I just...
不想成为他们
don't want to be them.
拜托 他们能糟到哪里去
Come on. How bad can they be?
你要假装你没有在网上查过我吗
Are you going to pretend you haven't Googled me?
我一直在忙着调查秘密社团和狩猎怪兽
I've been busy with secret societies and monster hunting.
对
Right.
告诉我一些关于你的真♥相♥
Tell me something true about yourself.
我加入秘社后才算是开始了我真正的人生
My real life started when I was accepted into The Order.
之前我只是在按照我父母定下的轨迹走
I was following my parents' playbook until then.
这就是我的真♥相♥
This is mine.
你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你是自己想来贝尔格雷夫的
Was Belgrave your idea,
还是跟着别人的轨迹
or are you following someone else's playbook?
她进到那个兄弟会派对里去了
Oh, she's heading into the house party.
这么快就开始了
She's sarting early.
嗯
Yeah.
看起来是个经典活动
Looks like a real classy event.
要进去吗
Wanna head in?
我们在这里等着吧
Let's hang back.
-看看会怎么样 -好
- See how it plays out. - Yeah.
不
No.
不 我不会变动我的募集活动 他们可以变 嗯
No, I will not move my fundraiser. They can move theirs. Yes.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
谢谢 祝你今天开心
Thank you. You have yourself a lovely day.
你指望这袋子草药要怎么
You expected this bag of herbs to protect the Neophytes
保护新人
how, precisely?
当时 我们面临着未知的威胁
Ah, at the time, we were dealing with an unidentified threat.
-现在已知了吗 -我有个靠谱的想法
- And now it's identified? - I have an operating theory.
我们说话这会儿 社员们正在查找有效的防御手段
The disciples are researching more specific defenses as we speak.
那些受害人听到你得保证肯定能安心的
I'm sure the victims will be reassured by your commitment.
要是我们能让他们起死回生就好了
If only we could resurrect them from the dead.
要是能就好了
Yes. If only.
如果你没别的事了
Now, unless there's anything else,
我还有一些工作要做
I do have a day job to attend to.
不好意思 我去见大殿主要迟到了
By all means. I'm late for a call with the Grand Magus as it is.
他很担心 特别是在我向他解释了
He's very concerned, especially after I explained to him
你把今年的选拔搞得一团糟
how badly you bungled this year's selection process.
每个新人
Well, each Neophyte,
身上都有独特的我们所需的特质
in their own way, displayed the characteristics that we search for.
然而 你现在却出现了空缺
And yet, here you are without enough bodies to fill the slots.
完全...不是
Not... at all.
鉴于你的儿子 格雷戈里
Given that your son, Gregory,
是第一候选人
was our first alternate,
而我们现在不幸多出了依格孔雀
and that we now, unfortunately, have an opening.
-真是悲剧 -没错
- Tragic. - Yes.
-悲剧 -但是毕竟
- Tragic. - But after all...
谁能预料到会发生这么可怕的事呢
who could have predicted such terrible events?
希望你能抓住你的怪兽
I hope you find your monster.
-我们会的 -入会仪式上见
- I'm sure we will. - I'll see you at the initiation ceremony.
我觉得我们跟丢她了
I think we've lost her.
也许我们应该去后面看看
Maybe one of us should go around back.
-没有 她在那里 -哪里
- Nope. There she is. - Where?
门廊上 天啊
Porch. Oh, my God.
她在啃他的脸
She's eating his face.
这是你们世界中的调情吗
Is that flirting in your world?
这怎么都不算调情
That's not any kind of flirting.
听起来我应该多向你学学了
Sounds like I should be taking pointers from you.
-想得美 -那当然
- You wish. - Sure do.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
让开
Move!
让开
Move! Ugh!
真蠢
Stupid.
太蠢了
Just stupid.
她还能走路
The girl can move.
-酒吧还开着门呢 -说得好
- Bars are open. - Good point.
算了吧 混♥蛋♥ 你没机会了
Forget it, asshole. You lost your chance.
-那是谁 -这可是正版的亨德尔
- Who's that? - This is an original Herndl!
你不能戳...
You do not puke on a Hern--
不是人类
It's not human.
我有眼睛
I've got eyes!
它没有
It doesn't!
回来
Return to me.
那不是狼人
That was no werewolf.
那也不是人
It wasn't human either.
-它刚刚为什么停手了 -我不知道
- Why did it just stop? - I don't know.
你看 这是泥巴
Look at this. It's mud.
我们要怎么...追捕一个泥怪
How the hell are we supposed to... hunt a mud monster?
我们不追
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表