剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表
Why?
去问爱迪
Ask Eddie.
大殿主不会伤害我
The Grand Magus would never hurt me.
我妹妹...也曾经有这样的神情
My sister... used to get that same look in her eye.
不让任何人说考文垂的坏话
Wouldn't let anyone speak a bad word about Coventry.
在他背叛了她后 她才学聪明了
After he crossed her, she smartened up.
他来了
He's here.
杰克 你为什么不听我的话
Jack! Why didn't you listen to me?
他听从自己的内心
He listened to his heart.
我们已经让他无处可逃了 而你却放跑了他
We had it cornered and you let it get away?
别怪他 你的狼人狩猎计划本来就欠妥
Hey, don't blame him for your half-assed wolf hunt.
-说话小心点 -我才不听你指挥
- Watch your tone. - I don't answer to you.
你加入了
Just because you're in
不代表你就可以高高在上 知道吗
doesn't make you untouchable, okay?
他们一直都在削减社员
They cut people all the time.
一个和我们一起入社的女孩
One girl, we got in together.
她狠狠搞砸了一切
Then she screwed up real bad.
现在 她连我都不记得了
Now, she doesn't even remember me.
她真幸运
Lucky her.
你也可能会这么幸运
You could be lucky, too.
在那边 他在那
Oh, there! There he is!
闭嘴 蠢货
Shut up. Asshole.
现在分头行动去找它
Now, split up and go find it.
怎么了
What?
天呐
Oh, God.
应该有这么多泡泡吗
Is this supposed to be bubbling like that?
这意味着...
That means...
生效了
it's working.
有人吗
Hello?
哈米什
Hamish.
快进来
Come on. Come on.
-你甩掉他们了吗 -暂时甩掉了
- Did you ditch them? - For now.
我们去沙发那边
Let's get to the couch.
过来
Here we go.
加油 森林狼
Go, Timber Wolves.
他们伤到你哪了
Where'd they get you?
就在这
Right here. Ah!
天呐 这味儿太难闻了
Oh, Jesus. It even smells terrible.
就像呕吐物掺硫磺的味道
Like vomit and sulfur had a baby.
好 正常呼吸
Okay, just breathe.
-兰德尔 快点 -好
- Randall, hurry. - Yep.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
应该起效很快
It's supposed to work fast.
有多快
How fast?
太神奇了
That's amazing.
老兄 谢谢
Dude, thank you.
-谢杰克吧 这是他的主意 -他在哪
- Thank Jack. It was his idea. - Where is he?
去和一个通灵巫师战斗了
Off fighting a necromancer.
听起来还有点好笑
Actually, it sounds kind of fun.
-我们应该去帮他 -我们得先对付凯尔
- We should go help him. - We need to deal with Kyle
和他的杀人小队
and his little death squad first.
同意 我们去把这些混♥蛋♥都解决了
Agreed. Let's kill those assholes.
这解决不了任何问题
That's not gonna solve anything.
但我们能结果掉一些混♥蛋♥
But we'll have killed some assholes.
我们得更明智一些
We need to be smart about this.
秘社正在找狼人
The Order's looking for a werewolf.
我们就给他们一个狼人
Let's give 'em one.
把那个拿过来
Get it.
现在 放了她
Now, let her go.
雷妮·玛兰德
Renée Marand.
姐姐
Sister.
妹妹
Sister...
你想让我怎么做
what would you have me do?
杀了他们
Kill them.
所有这些人
All of them.
但小心那个男孩 他的魔法很厉害
But beware of the boy. His magic is strong.
我感知到了
I felt it.
为什么
Why?
因为他是狼人
Because he's a werewolf.
什么
What the fuck?
杰克
Jack!
这就都说得通了
That explains everything.
保护我 你个蠢货
Protect me, you idiot!
你父亲会爱死的
Your father's gonna love you.
我想念比较政♥治♥学
I missed Comparative Politics.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你是个...
You're a...
你是什么
What are you?
我是一名骑士
I'm a Knight.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
凯尔
Kyle?
-凯尔 -你怎么了
- Kyle? - What's gotten into you?
那个东西杀了我们的人 我们得打败它
That thing killed our people. We have to take it down.
"我们的人"
"Our people?"
也许凯尔说得对
Or maybe Kyle was right.
也许你不适合加入秘社
Maybe the Order isn't for you.
糟了
Oh, shit.
肯定没好事
That can't be good.
-那是什么 -但愿是头鹿
- What was that? - Please, be a deer.
但愿是头鹿
Please, be a deer.
糟了
Oh, shit!
真不敢相信
Holy shit!
你刚刚杀了一只狼人
You just killed a fucking werewolf!
我们赢了
We win!
凯尔
Kyle?
你知道狼人袭击的事
You knew about a werewolf attack,
你未经允许使用了魔法
you used unsanctioned magic,
还去参加了一场狩猎
you went on a rogue hunting spree,
但却一件事都没和我汇报...
and you failed to report any of this to me...
为什么
why?
安静 顺从 遵从
Silence. Subservience. Observance.
-解释一下 -凯尔是我的上级
- Explain. - Kyle was my superior.
我得服从他
I had to obey him.
你就没想过他可能在犯错吗
Did you ever think he might be making a mistake?
他一直都在犯错
Like, literally all the time.
但你还是按照他说的去做了
And yet, you did as you were told.
是的 殿主
Yes, Magus.
你在想什么 杜普雷女士
What is it, Ms. Dupres?
我觉得还有更多狼人
I think there are more out there.
把那把刀放回圣物箱
Put that knife back in the reliquary,
然后召集一个小队 教堂集♥合♥
and then assemble a team and get over to the church.
我希望交给你收拾从元素转移开始的烂摊子
I want you to clean up the mess from the Elemental Transference.
马上去 殿主
At once, Magus.
你看到加布里埃尔怎么杀了凯尔的吗
Did you see the way Gabrielle took Kyle down?
她太坏了
She's vicious.
她是个傻子
She's an idiot.
是的 她是个"坏傻子"
Yeah, she's a "Vidiot."
-我错过了吗 -没有
- Did I miss it? - Nope.
一切正常
All good.
老兄
Dude.
这个看着真不错 是什么
This look great. What is it?
-"永葆青春" -等兽灵回归再喝
- "Forever Young." - Just for hide returns.
要多久才能回来
How long does this take?
难说 有些回来得比较快
It's hard to say. Some return home faster than others.
-我得等它回来才能喝吗 -我不等了
- Do I have to wait to drink this? - I'm not.
糟了
Oh, shit!
我永远见不到它的样子
I'm never gonna see one.
-但愿你说得对 -敬炮灰
- I hope you're right. - To cannon fodder.
真可惜 杰克不在
It's too bad Jack wasn't here.
"真可惜 杰克不在"
剧集 | 秘令 | 导航列表